It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:37 pm 
Gym Leader

Trik was panting a little. "I was never made to be a figher. I was pulled into it. But if you want something different..." He charged up his lightning and thrust his hand into the air as a stream of lightning flew into the air. Storm clouds started to appear, pretty soon firing massive bolts of lightning towards Zanther, as Trik charged forward and started and onslaught of swings with his sword.

I am the artist formerly known as Matrix Kirby.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:25 am 
Pokémon Champion

"Ohhh, fun." Zanther was dodging the sword swings but having abit more trouble aginst the lighting, have afew very close calls. Then he misstepted and was struck by several bolts.

Now the slightly senged Zanther was more then annoyed. "Ok, well that was diffrent I must say. Now for this attack, though I'm ashamed of even having it. Curse mutation. Healing Rain!" Suddently other attack ended and new clouds begain to form over and a soothing rain begain to fall. "Ah, that's not too bad at all."

Healing Rain: Restores hp to user and user's enimies if they are monster or part monster.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:31 am 
Gym Leader

Trik looked to the sky, then to Zanther, letting out a breath of air. He readied himself in another combat position, thinking of what to do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:26 pm 
Pokémon Champion

"Hum, what next? Well, lets see if we can end this." said Zanther. He sprouted bat like wings and took off into the sky. "Snake Bite!" Above Zanther a very large ball of energy was being formed over him. The attack had to be at least the size of a football field in diamater. He then tossed it towards the ground.

Meanwhile Neo was watching what was happening and begain to back up. He begain to look for cover from the blast that would probably follow unless Trik could somehow stop it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:52 pm 
Gym Leader

Trik unsummoned his sword and watched the attack. He closed his eyes. "I can use holy influence... but then that's it for me." He held his hands toward the orb and concentrated all of his energy towards shifting the attacks direction, shifting its attention right back to the controller. After he used all of that power to move the ball, he fell to his knees, panting softly. He definatly felt like he couldnt fight anymore.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:38 pm 
Pokémon Champion

Neo could see that Trik didn't look like he could go on much more. Neo dug out Zanther's card and returned him (though much cursing from Zanther) just before the energy ball hit him and exploded harmlessly over the sky that sent a rush of wind. After the wind died down Neo walked over.

"I don't want to kill you and from the looks of it you wouldn't be fighting much longer if I let Zanther go on. I must say he gets carried away with things. Good fight. It at least showed if Zanther was still strong after being locked in a card and it shows that I can for now handle him. Though I would of like to try murgeing but if it went wrong then you wouldn't be here and so wouldn't half of this world."

Neo then turned and begain to walk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:22 pm 
Gym Leader

Trik did a friendly smirk, then a chuckle as he wearily stood up. "We'll have to do that again after I get some practice."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:48 am 
Pokémon Champion

"That would be fun. I guess see you later." said Neo after stopping to reply. He then summoned out Kuiia and flew off into the distance.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3