Challenge Fight 1: ROM4 Opal

If you want to fight with someone else RP style you can do it here.

Moderators: Silver, shauni

Celebifly
Pokémon Master

Post by Celebifly »

Maximum quickly wrapped herself in her wingsm turning onp her back, so if anyone got injured, it'd be Sally.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Shadowman
Gym Leader

Post by Shadowman »

Sally grinned at Opal's reaction and kept the gravity rising quickly until they were both a few metres away from the ground, then Sally vanished only to reappear right behind Opal with a big hammer, giving a quick and powerful downward swing to ground her.
"OH MY DEAR HOLY SWEET GOD ON EARTH! NO FAIR!!! MRWAAAAA! " -Shauni after typoing a word, correcting it, then typoing the correction
Celebifly
Pokémon Master

Post by Celebifly »

A crack in her wings showed that Sally wasn't on her back anymore.
Good thing that I'm part steel....She thought, as her fist turned pure metal, punching the sludge hammer head on threw her wings.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Shadowman
Gym Leader

Post by Shadowman »

Opal's fist was very hurt from punching the hammer but the latter kept it's momentum and hit it's target very hard, and her plummeting was accompanied with a childish giggling. Sally knew that if this continued, Opal wouldn't last much longer and was somewhat saddened by this...although the show was great.
"OH MY DEAR HOLY SWEET GOD ON EARTH! NO FAIR!!! MRWAAAAA! " -Shauni after typoing a word, correcting it, then typoing the correction
Celebifly
Pokémon Master

Post by Celebifly »

Maximum saw as the ground gained.....ground. My last attempt....never did this move before, but I gotta try She closed her eyes and she imploded into a million feathers. The feathers gathered back up together, making Maximum float a few yards above Sally.
"It worked!" She smiled, then sent an energy spiral at Sally soon after.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Shadowman
Gym Leader

Post by Shadowman »

The ball rebounded on Sally's head and fell down rather than exploding or doing it's supposed function.

"Ow..." Shi looked up and grinned under hir hood. "Nice view."

Then appearing right in front of Opal, shi punched her stomach hard enough to shatter diamonds to dust.
Celebifly
Pokémon Master

Post by Celebifly »

Opal stumbled backwards in air with a bruised stomach. if i wasn't part steel that would of killed the moral me She thought tightening up the pain. She wings spread out again as she gusted another Silver feather dust at Sally. Within the cloud, an energy spiral was shot at hir.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Shadowman
Gym Leader

Post by Shadowman »

This time both attacks simply disappeared almost immediately after being cast.

"Looks like you can't learn, poor you."

Shi attempted to grip Opal's neck with hir hand, which she was now able to see. They had small claws at the end rather than nail, by looking down one could see tiger-striped orange fur on them.
Celebifly
Pokémon Master

Post by Celebifly »

Maximum gripped her hands upon the what seemed to be tiger claws. She concentrated her best, hardening the steel around her neck so the claws wouldn't pierce her (to her hope). Energy flowed from each finger, making an energy spiral directly to her hand.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Shadowman
Gym Leader

Post by Shadowman »

The spiral hit though no noticable damage was taken by Sally, hir hand not trying to choke or pierce Opal's neck...it was simply holding her in place while 5 lighting bolts struck her in succession before releasing it's grip and following with a straight kick to send Maximum away.

"You don't seem to understand...how can I put it in terms you understand?"

A big white 0 floated from Sally's head and went upward before vanishing.
Celebifly
Pokémon Master

Post by Celebifly »

Maximum floated in the air.

"Um...what was that zero for?" She asked blindly.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Shadowman
Gym Leader

Post by Shadowman »

Sally smiled despite knowing that Opal can't see hir face.

"0 damage, duh. Never played Final Fantasy?"
Celebifly
Pokémon Master

Post by Celebifly »

"Not in a while..." She admitted. "Only FF III for DS."
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Shadowman
Gym Leader

Post by Shadowman »

"Ouch, quite the newcomer I see...oh wait, it's one minute already, we should be fighting! Or rather, you should be surviving!"

Shi pulled a 3-meters long railgun from behind hir and aimed at Opal. She notice that it can't possibly fit behind Sally.

"This.Is.My.Boomstick!"
Celebifly
Pokémon Master

Post by Celebifly »

(Geeze...no patience? -shot-)

The boomstick oddly reminded her of a scene from trigun. Maximum flew higher withen the air, looking at it with curiosty.

Her wings stiffened up, ready to reflex at a moments pace.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage