It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:07 am 
Gym Leader

Opal was happily walking on a road, joyful of live overall when suddenly a sheet of paper appeared in front of her and fell in her hands.

On it was written this text: "Congratulations! You have been chosen to be the first contestant on Sally's Boredom Removal Fight Fest! As you just read, I am Sally and I am bored, and thus want to fight random people for my fun and their probable profit. Since outright battles would be incredibly unfair I choose a few conditions to attain with certain handicaps placed on you. If you lose, well nothing happen...unless you die then I ressurect you of course, fights aren't much fun if permanent death is a consequence you know...but in any case if you win I'll give you a gift depending on my mood and how impressed I am. You can get a wish of your chosing or a uber cookie or a hug or anything else like this.

So, if you accept to fight me, say "Shiny!" or you can simply crumple this paper, toss it away and hurt my self-esteem."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:08 am 
Pokémon Master

Opal read the note with confusion. Lukily for the sheet of paper - she was bored as well.

"Um shiny?" She stared into the horizon with a blank look.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:14 am 
Gym Leader

A voice raised itself behind her.

"Lacks the anticipation I hoped for, but it will do."

As Opal turned around she noticed that Sally was there, or rather what seems to be Sally since all she see is a hooded and cloaked figure, the sleeves long enough to cover it's arms, the robe long enough to cover it's legs and the hood covered in darkness to cover it's face.

It bowed gracefully.

"Greetings, I am Sally and I will be your enemy today. Are the accomodations to your pleasing?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:50 pm 
Pokémon Master

Opal shrugged. "Sorry for lack of interest. I acccept your proposal." She drew for a card.

"I believe this shall be a one-on-one combat?"

(I'm tired >>)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:32 pm 
Gym Leader

"Why, of course! I will proceed to deactivate your monster cards after you become Maximum...that sounds like a band's name."

Sally shrugged at this weird choice of a name, but giggled a little at the idea of tormenting Opal with it before noticing that shi looked almost exactly like a covered Xemnas.

"For the record I'm not a member of Organization XIII, mmmkay?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:48 pm 
Pokémon Master

<How did she know about Maximum?> She thought, drawing out Lopa's card.
"I summon you, Lopa!" The cat girl jumped out.
"Merge together to create Maximum!" Special effect music played in the background as she became the winged lady known as Maximum.

"Alright, your turn." Maximum smirked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:02 pm 
Gym Leader

Sally nodded.

"Now for the handicap...hmmm...this should do."

All of Opal's remaining monster card appeared in front of Sally, facing Maximum. Small chains appeared around them.

"Only a worthless special effect, but it get my point across: monsters are denied. You won't even be able to summon if you wish to by now...not until I unbind them."

The cards returned to their original owner, though now powerless.

Sally raised hir arm up, a small fireball forming above hir unseen hand.

"Sooo...want me to remove my hood yet or can we begin?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:14 pm 
Pokémon Master

Maximum watched as her cards flew from her. SHe was a little devistaded, but at least in this form she had a better chance.

"You may go first." She smirked, being generous.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:49 pm 
Gym Leader

"Let's see...the survival challenge begins now!" Shi said happily while projecting the fireball at Opal, fireball who soon splitted into 25 identical ones.

"So generous...she deserves a cookie!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:12 pm 
Pokémon Master

The cookie hardly disctracted Maximum.

"Platimum wing." Her wings covered her body, sheilding her from the fireballs, not leaving a mark. "Now, my turn. Silver feather dust!" She spread out her wings to max, giving one powerful flap, creating a shower of feather dust.

(Just a little dust storm that lowers the accuracy and causes pain)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:18 pm 
Gym Leader

Sally's cloak waved around due to the wind but shi stood still, completely unaffected by the dust, be it made of diamonds or otherwise.

"Miss or ineffective, your pick...Thundaja."

Giant lighting bolts started to rain from the sky, crashing all around the place and setting fire to everything flammable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:27 pm 
Pokémon Master

Maximum dodged the lightening bolts and fire ('cause of trees). Her speed as part angel (simpsons episode....it's about an angel...) helped her dodge a lot, but shrapenel was another.
As she gained closer to Sally, her wings glowed an eerie whitish-grey colour. "Extreme wing!"

(Upclose attack.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:37 pm 
Gym Leader

Just at the instant the wings touched Sally, shi vanished and Opal could feel two feets on her back, her enemy having somehow managed to get on her.

"Comfy."

Shi drew a spear from hir robe and attempted to stab Opal in the shoulder with it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:16 pm 
Pokémon Master

Maximum swiveled her back, riding off Sally.
"Close but no cigar." She smirked, slapping her hands together as a ball of energycame forth. "Energy spiral!" She shot the ball at Sally.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:11 pm 
Gym Leader

Sally stayed on Opal's back despite the latter's multiple stunts.

"Trying to get rid of your cargo is frowned upon in the airline community, thankfully gravity is on my side...idea!"

A tail came from behind the robe to swat the ball away like if it was a stone and Sally unsummoned hir spear before making gravity pull harder on Opal at an astounding rate, sending her spiralling down in mere seconds.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next