It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:43 am 
Articuno

Shauni-sama verses Salkat

Shauni-sama stood idly in the center of a massive field or knee length high grass. Her hair blew across her face majestically, like silk, in the slight breeze that danced across the valley.

She stood, dignified and silent, waiting for her opponent. Her expression was a mask of calm. Her gentle features holding a look a wisdom and experience it should not have held. This woman had grown up quickly and had seen many battles.

She stood, unmoving, mealy waiting.

Cherry blossoms began to form around the waiting figure as she prepared herself for a surprise attack.

"The blossoms blown from the trees demonstrates that all which prospers must someday decline."

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:18 am 
Gym Leader

A pair of goggles looked at the human, her possible opponent looking through them.

"Finally, someone...maybe she can help me find my sister."

The creature hopped in it's mech, not being more than three meters tall but carrying an exotic assortment of ranged weapons, having small plates of durable armor covering it without hindering movements, thus being able to run at a good pace.

It began to walk toward the girl, not thinking that she might be scared by a mech going after her.

Last edited by Shadowman on Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:12 am 
Articuno

The storm of cherry blossoms around Shauni-sama began to spin rapidly.
“I sense that my opponent it here…”
Shauni-sam opened her eyes, the one of the right was dull and lifeless, clearly she was blind in this eye, her left eye shone with a ghostly pale blue.

The strange creature approached her, on some kind of strange metal contraption. Any normal person from her world would have screamed in surprise, but Shauni-sama didn’t even flinch. She had seen far greater oddities during her short life, and far deadlier adversaries.

She lifted her arm up, the cherry blossoms coming around it, spinning madly around her arm, almost as if she were charging a weapon.

"The rhythm of my heart is the birth and death of all that are alive. I see that they suffer, I see that they thrive”

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:59 am 
Gym Leader

The mech stopped at a good distance of the woman, once it was on standby an hatch opened at the top and a catlike head popped out from it, a long streak of white hair flowing back from it. An arm soon followed and started to wave at the girl while the head spoke.

"Hello there, do you know where I am? I got lost and would like to find my sister back."

Last edited by Shadowman on Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:22 am 
Articuno

Shauni-sama’s petals did not stop floating around her arm, but she did lower it slightly while she examined the creature in front of her.

“You appear to be sentient at least…”

A lifeless smile crossed her face, a polite smile she had painted on so many times before, but it lacked warmth and feeling from its years of overuse.

“You are in a field of long grass, standing before a woman who has little time to converse.”

The cherry petals turned black, and began to spin rapidly again around her arm. They seemed to glint in the setting sun light, showing an edge as razor sharp as a samurai blade. A light coating of rain began to fall from the sky, as if the woman willed the heavens to cry.
“To talk in fine words empty of inspiration or reason. Black Cherry blossoms and tender falling rain. Warmer than my heart.”

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:35 am 
Gym Leader

The head blinked confusely.

"Uh...your words make sense but I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say. Your flower trick is nice to look at but it is a bit scary, but not as scary as your lack of emotions."

Even at such a distance the priestess could feel that the creature pitied her.

"You don't have to be mean to others who can appreciate life..."

Last edited by Shadowman on Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:47 am 
Articuno

Shauni-sama's smile grew wider, but yet still no emotion was emitted from her face.

"Words, such useless things...Yet I am rather found of poetry. My words are mere gestures, not meant to be understood. They are the key to my 'flower trick' as you so call it. I merely have to speck a name and I can curse that person."

She looked up at the cat like creature
"You pity me I see, but I do not see why."

The black petals now began to swell wildly around her arm, some slicing into on another in an array of horticultural carnage.

"I loathe you, you make my skin crawl. But I want you; you are my nightmare, all I live for."

Her soulless smile vanished "My words merely give physical form to my intentions...they invoke the magic you see before you. There are like incantations if you will..."

She looked at the creature
"Speck your name. I have an interest in you."

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:45 am 
Gym Leader

"I do know what magic is, and I know the basics of it...but logic dictate that it's a bad idea to tell your name to someone who said they can curse you just by knowing it. Being cursed doesn't look like fun so excuse me but..."
The mechanical giant raised one of it's arm toward the lady, sporting a multi-barreled hand instead of having digits.

"If you try to attack me I won't hesitate to defend myself...I just asked you if you knew where my sister was and you go all shadowy and emo on me. I feel much anger in you...as far as I know that is an emotion."

It shook it's head before continuing. "Well?"

Last edited by Shadowman on Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:08 am 
Articuno

Shauni-sama's smile vanished, and a snarl quickly replaced "Shadowy and emo!? Much anger within me?! Do not dare to lecture me on my feelings!"

The black petals flew towards the mech's barreled hand and began to slice at the metal. The blossoms edges sharp and as tough as steal.

A dark mist began to form around Shauni-sama "What is love worth anyway. In this world of unexplainable sadness and hatred, the heart will eventually break or worse...It will turn to lead."

The mist around her suddenly hardened into a thick, black glass like material, incasing the priestess. "As cold as ice and as unrelenting as fire...a bitter crystal"

She looked towards the mech that was still being bombarded by blossoms.

"I am sorry that you bear the brunt of this anger, but it is the only way I know how to exist any more."

Her face was sullen, almost sad "If you allow me to work threw this anger that holds my spirit to this place were I was murdered by a loved one...I will tell you anything you wish to know. Even news of your sister"

((The falls in between the flashback and before she became sloth! Do not read on if I’ve not told you what happens at the end of this current ROM chapter))

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:24 pm 
Gym Leader

Salkat meeped at the incoming blossom swarm and quickly activated the shields of the mech while diving in the cockpit, destroying most of them although a few got through...and scratched the paint over the armor.

A very angry face came back from the cockpit. "Be emo if you wish, but DON'T MESS MY PAINT JOB!"
A hail of bullets from the chaingun soon followed, all aimed at Shauni.

Last edited by Shadowman on Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:45 pm 
Articuno

The bullets hit the crystal that had formed around Shauni-sama. They chiped away at her shield but did not shatter it.

Shauni-sama looked at the creature with a somber face...that then turned into a smile

"Excellent...I have provoked it into fighting"

The crystal began to shatter around her and began to spin around her, as the pettles had before, blocking the bullets. They suddenly struck the ground with a heavy thud.

There was a low rumberling from the ground. The places were the crystals had struck the ground began to crack, the earth crumbeling away as it went forward, towards the mech.

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:49 pm 
Gym Leader

"Damn shield."

The mech jetpacks engaged, bursting flames from under it's feets and back to propel it a metre in the air, safe from the earthquake below.

The chaingun stopped firing for one second then resumed it's barrage of bullets, having switched to Armor Piercing rounds made especially to pierce such shields at the expense of damage.

The other arm aimed it's rifle straight at Shauni's head and fired a powerful explosive cannon shot, soon after a salvo of six missiles were launched from the pack behind the mech, accelerating and homing on Shauni at different angles.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:02 am 
Articuno

“Impressive” she spoke.

Shauni’s form suddenly became a haze. Her solid appearance mystified before she suddenly vanished.

The mech’s overkill of attacks impacted to were she had been standing, but Shauni-sama was no longer there. She repapered behind the mech, floating in the air.

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:44 am 
Gym Leader

"Initiate plan 452-B."

The onslaught of attack ceased as soon as Shauni-Sama had vanished from sight, and her move was tracked by the in-mech radar.

A large concussive wave from the war machine, stunning or at least flinging Shauni away from it's back.

"*Giggle* It consist of "Attack idiots who think they can cheap me from behind.""

Last edited by Shadowman on Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:15 am 
Articuno

Shauni-sama had mere seconds to incase herself in crystal before the concussive wave pushed her back from her intended target.

“Curse you!” she yelled as the crystal shattered as she landed on the ground
“Fight by your own strength! What kind of coward art though to use this metal abomination!?” she yelled at the creature.

"The glory of the day was in her face, the beauty of the night was in her eyes."
"And over all her loveliness, the grace of morning blushing in the early skies."
"And in her voice, the calling of the dove; like music of a sweet, melodious part."
"And in her smile, the breaking light of love; and all the gentle virtues in her heart."

Shauni-sama smashed her hand down on the ground. Plants began to suddenly grow, and before the effect could even requester, they were surrounded by a dense and thick forest.

((This is like Josiah’s area change spell, instead of an open field, shauni-sama has created a woodland, hoping to slow down or stop the mech’s movement.)

Go to ROM the Comic

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next