It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:53 pm 
Pokémon Master

"Aaahh - I smell sweet victory for me, Link Tao!" A boy wearing white and black clothes (he doesn't wear his aqua uniform ALL the time) with white untamed hair stepped into the arena. He pointed his chest outwards, full of himself.

{That's not victory - that's your BO. Idiot. God I hate life...} Absol sighed as it trotted beside his master.

Link boosted chest even more outwards until he fell over. He got back up and dusted off the dirt.

{Smooooth.} Absol sighed as it sat up. {If you die - can I have your Ipod, which I already have in my possesion?} He asked.

"Now where is my opponent....he is SO late!" He crossed his arms in disapointment.

{I believe /he/ is a she.} Absol whipped out a program.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:12 pm 
Gym Leader

A mysterious shadowy figure walked up to Link Tao, stopping not far from the idiotic one.

"Are you the one who summoned me?"

You can see she carry a naginata in her right hand, however the shadows are too much for you to see anything clearly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:23 pm 
Pokémon Master

Link spun around. "bout time you showed up...." He stared at Licia for a moment. "You're a girl...." He pointed to her chest. "Not a dude...a girl..."

{Bravo. Million dollar question solved. Can we go home now?} Absol asked, reading how Link had a 9999999999 to 1 odds of winning.

"Well - I summond one of the best fighters in these lands to fight, and I was kinda forseeing myself battling a guy....I don't think I can hit a chick." Link confessed.

{What do you mean? You once attacked a chick with a knife so you could hit on her sister!}

"But - what ever. Let's get this over with. So, what are your plans after this? Have a date or something?" he smirked, backing up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:40 pm 
Gym Leader

Licia looked at the curious little creature, noticing that the human was most likely too idiotic to have summoned her, even by accident...and noting that she had seen brighter rocks.

"Is this your pet?" She asked while giving a quick move of the head toward Link Tao.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:49 am 
Pokémon Master

Both laughed.

{Yeah right! Like I'm his pet. More lik a slave....yeah, that's it. A slave.} He chuckled.

"Aha...that was a good one. Now, are we gonna fight or what?" He drew out his daggers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:50 am 
Gym Leader

She though for a minute, thinking that while slavery was fun and all, even poor little things like the black monster that stood before her didn't deserve to be led by someone as stupid as Link Tao.

Her hands slowly drawn out her naginata. "Would you...like to be freed?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:21 pm 
Pokémon Master

{Eh, no health benifits if I'm free. Besides, the people that really own me are people called Rockets, though I technically don't work for them anymore, but killing Link will help.} He waged his tail.

"Waitng." link looked at his watching impatiently.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:39 pm 
Gym Leader

"How nice of you." replied Licia to Link Tao while channeling her nightmare energies from her creator, Duasq the Eternal.

"Destruction: Negative Rainbow!"
14 small spheres originated from the tip of her blade, each bearing a different element to annihilate her enemies with. "Be gone." The balls of energy flew at Link Tao.

(Said elements are respectively Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Light, Darkness, Magic, Technology, Electricity, Ice, Physical, Psychic, Acid and Nightmare. Each individual attack doesn't do much damage but it adds up, and her Destruction aspect make each hit lower the enemy defence. She's not really taking him seriously for now.)

(Edit: here is pic of her, note the claws: http://img107.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sketchyliciabloodlust6zg.jpg)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:51 pm 
Pokémon Master

Link reflecting the elements with his daggers, getting hit with the sharpenel.

"Is that all you got?" He ran towards her, throwing his daggers at her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:54 pm 
Gym Leader

The daggers lodged themselves deeply inside her, though she didn't seem hurt in any way.

"No, what about you? You wouldn't even be able to attack a pickle if you wanted with attacks like this." She smirked at her opponent, knowing that he couldn't really harm her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:27 pm 
Pokémon Master

Link was rather confused. "Um, little help?" He looked at Absol.

{Fine.} He sighed, as his fur sparked with electricity. He launched a thunderbolt at the babe..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:40 am 
Gym Leader

The bolt sent sparkling electricity through her veins, but even a few gigavolts didn't seem to do anything to her.

She grinned, "Now, how can you harm something that doesn't exist?"

(In a very weird way, Nightmares "don't exist" sorta.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:48 am 
Pokémon Master

Link stood there in awe.
"So......what your saying is that we basically can't harm you...?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:03 am 
Gym Leader

"So you can learn...guess your math teacher was wrong."

She readied her fighting stance again.

"Ready to try again sugar?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:09 am 
Pokémon Master

/I don' remember learning any math, erm, what is ath anyway?/ He thought.

"Hell yeah I'm ready to try to take you down again!" He let out a war cry as he lunged himself at her.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next