It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:08 pm 
Gym Leader

Hmm, how about Spirn is wandering around an old facility, and accidently activates Hotshot?

I am the artist formerly known as Matrix Kirby.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:26 pm 
Random Trainer

Yeah, that would work well!!

that would mean I have to post first... i'm busy so i really can't post till tomorow... or monday... so yeah. I'll post when i can.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:58 am 
Mew

I actually got around to adding some characters to list on the Character Select Screen. I'm not done yet (there's still like three more guys I want to add) but it's a start.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:31 am 
Random Trainer

Am I suppose to add to the Character Select screen if I only participate in the Mega Battle Arena? oO

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:31 am 
Random Trainer

nope... you don't need to...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:52 pm 
Mew

Yeah. The Character Select Screen is only if you want to post characters for full on RP battles, the Mega Battle Arena is just a free for all that you don't need characters for.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:52 pm 
Random Trainer

Oh, okay then. Thanks for clearing that up. :D

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:59 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Does anyone want to fight my bleach character?

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:28 am 
Random Trainer

Yuki wants a fight... but I really wanted her to fight someone from another RP, sorry Marley

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:32 am 
Random Trainer

That depends... Would it be a battle of DDR? :P I'm only kidding. Maybe you'd like to fight Rune? Kusa is already engaged in a battle.

ImageImage
If you haven't guessed as much, I used to be Artemis around these parts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:33 am 
Pokémon Legend

sure, ill egt my butt kicked by rune when your ready

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:35 am 
Random Trainer

ehehehe... battle of DDR... I AM THE DDR MASTER!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Actually Blastoise, As long as the character isn't in a battle, someone can be in numerous battles, using different characters in each battle that their in... meaning you can go ahead and battle Rune now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:36 am 
Pokémon Legend

so should i make the thread?

Silver wrote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:38 am 
Random Trainer

Yeah, probably... just make up a reason why Marley and Rune meet.... and where.... and why... so yeah. I'll be reading this battle :-P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:39 am 
Random Trainer

Should be interesting.

ImageImage
If you haven't guessed as much, I used to be Artemis around these parts.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next