It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:08 am 
Gym Leader

He nod though he seem to think of something..."So did you, I'd have a hard time remembering so many different spells. *Chuckle* Though I wonder...you know someone named Shauni, right?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:55 pm 
Mew

"Yes, although I don't know how you could know that since you've never been to Orca."

((Orca, the main continent in the ROM world.))

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:35 pm 
Gym Leader

"I traveled alot...but it seems your Shauni is not the same as my great-great granddaughter. She never talked to me about a place named Orca and I know all the places she went to."

He smiled. "Figure that her cuteness is too much for a single universe to handle."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:07 pm 
Mew

"Well, I suppose I should fix this place up a bit." Josiah looked around at the crater. "Armor Restoration!" he stood still for around a minute, concentrating and gathering power. At the end there was a flash and his armor and swords returned. "And now... Area Reset!" He drove both of his swords into the ground as green light swirlled around them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:18 pm 
Gym Leader

The guardian smiled. "You know...you're guardian material, though your personality cannot be associed with darkness...I could give you a recommendation though."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:52 pm 
Mew

"Thanks but I don't totally agree with the whole balance thing. Besides, I have my own world to protect."

There was a flash and the battlefield returned to its pristine state. With that taken care of, Josiah unmerged, all the monsters he had used to form Ultima Rainbow returning to their cards as he returned to normal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:04 pm 
Gym Leader

Kevin nodded. "A shame really...though we all wish to protect our loved ones. At least to the limit of our power."

"But that is in the past, now I'm happy being with my Kevie and nothing can separate us again."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:06 am 
Mew

"I know what you mean." Virgo smiled and clasped Josiah's hand.

"Well, it's been fun but Virgo and I should probably get back home. Never know what evil super monster is going to try and take over while you're gone."

"Don't be so overdramatic, we already got rid of all of those, at least I think so."

"It was a great battle." Josiah extended his hand to Kevin. "Maybe we'll meet again someday."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:32 am 
Gym Leader

Kevin shook Josiah's hand firmly but in a friendly manner that only he has. He smirked.

"I wouldn't count of all the baddies being dead...there is always something stronger than you. Unless you're Gadigan that is. *Chuckle* I do hope we meet again someday...I got a score to even."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:12 pm 
Mew

And with that the two fighters parted ways, knowing that, no matter what the future would bring, they would never forget that battle.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8