Josiah vs Kevin

If you want to fight with someone else RP style you can do it here.

Moderators: Silver, shauni

Shadowman
Gym Leader

Post by Shadowman »

He nod though he seem to think of something..."So did you, I'd have a hard time remembering so many different spells. *Chuckle* Though I wonder...you know someone named Shauni, right?"
"OH MY DEAR HOLY SWEET GOD ON EARTH! NO FAIR!!! MRWAAAAA! " -Shauni after typoing a word, correcting it, then typoing the correction
Josiah
Mew

Post by Josiah »

"Yes, although I don't know how you could know that since you've never been to Orca."

((Orca, the main continent in the ROM world.))

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.
Shadowman
Gym Leader

Post by Shadowman »

"I traveled alot...but it seems your Shauni is not the same as my great-great granddaughter. She never talked to me about a place named Orca and I know all the places she went to."

He smiled. "Figure that her cuteness is too much for a single universe to handle."
"OH MY DEAR HOLY SWEET GOD ON EARTH! NO FAIR!!! MRWAAAAA! " -Shauni after typoing a word, correcting it, then typoing the correction
Josiah
Mew

Post by Josiah »

"Well, I suppose I should fix this place up a bit." Josiah looked around at the crater. "Armor Restoration!" he stood still for around a minute, concentrating and gathering power. At the end there was a flash and his armor and swords returned. "And now... Area Reset!" He drove both of his swords into the ground as green light swirlled around them.

Shadowman
Gym Leader

Post by Shadowman »

The guardian smiled. "You know...you're guardian material, though your personality cannot be associed with darkness...I could give you a recommendation though."
Josiah
Mew

Post by Josiah »

"Thanks but I don't totally agree with the whole balance thing. Besides, I have my own world to protect."

There was a flash and the battlefield returned to its pristine state. With that taken care of, Josiah unmerged, all the monsters he had used to form Ultima Rainbow returning to their cards as he returned to normal.

Shadowman
Gym Leader

Post by Shadowman »

Kevin nodded. "A shame really...though we all wish to protect our loved ones. At least to the limit of our power."

"But that is in the past, now I'm happy being with my Kevie and nothing can separate us again."
Josiah
Mew

Post by Josiah »

"I know what you mean." Virgo smiled and clasped Josiah's hand.

"Well, it's been fun but Virgo and I should probably get back home. Never know what evil super monster is going to try and take over while you're gone."

"Don't be so overdramatic, we already got rid of all of those, at least I think so."

"It was a great battle." Josiah extended his hand to Kevin. "Maybe we'll meet again someday."

Shadowman
Gym Leader

Post by Shadowman »

Kevin shook Josiah's hand firmly but in a friendly manner that only he has. He smirked.

"I wouldn't count of all the baddies being dead...there is always something stronger than you. Unless you're Gadigan that is. *Chuckle* I do hope we meet again someday...I got a score to even."
Josiah
Mew

Post by Josiah »

And with that the two fighters parted ways, knowing that, no matter what the future would bring, they would never forget that battle.