It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:52 am 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

I wish to state again: Stevenson is airborn. He's like at least 20 feet up. No polar bear's gonna reach that high.

Also, you should at least give someone a chance to do SOMETHING before you leave deep wounds. Not that it matters, since you shouldn't have been able to reach up there with a polar bear.

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:06 am 
Blaziken

sorry. when you said hovering in the combat thread, i thought hovering as in a couple of feet off the ground.

Sorry about that.

<!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--><a href='http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm' target='_blank'><br>Dice Roller</a><br>Just so I know I can find it...lol :D<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br><br>Nialla: 6 Wins, 0 Losses (Tackle, Bubble, Wing Attack, Gust)<br>Stephanie: 2 wins, 0 losses (Peck, Charm, Sing)<br><br><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><a href='http://www.freewebs.com/elyssa_sylverwyng' target='_blank'>Marple Moop</a>:</span> the site of randomness, and the stuff that used to be here...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:03 pm 
Mew

Eroding Strike... Let's see, Josiah does a downward slash (which may or may not strike the target) and a blast of magic water comes out. Both the strike and the water and good at breaking down barriers and defenses (ie. eroding).

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:19 pm 
Gym Leader

I'll take a guess when writing my post, I'd like for Josiah to comment on it to be sure I'm not godmoding...I have tendency to godmode unwillingly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:39 am 
Mew

I'm totally fine with your post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:24 am 
Blaziken

Stevenson, could you please read the post I posted before your latest one? Thanx.

<!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--><a href='http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm' target='_blank'><br>Dice Roller</a><br>Just so I know I can find it...lol :D<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br><br>Nialla: 6 Wins, 0 Losses (Tackle, Bubble, Wing Attack, Gust)<br>Stephanie: 2 wins, 0 losses (Peck, Charm, Sing)<br><br><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><a href='http://www.freewebs.com/elyssa_sylverwyng' target='_blank'>Marple Moop</a>:</span> the site of randomness, and the stuff that used to be here...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:27 pm 
Gym Leader

How strong is the PVC Josiah compared to ROM4 Josiah?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:59 pm 
Mew

PVC Josiah is ROM 4 Josiah, just with only one of his monsters instead of the full party of ten he's got in the RP.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:06 pm 
Gym Leader

Sweet. Wanna do a duel between "Kevin of the Justice" and Josiah with his full party one day?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:58 am 
Mew

Sure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:19 pm 
Gym Leader

Sweet! I can't wait for that!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:37 am 
Gym Leader

Isn't Elyssa removed from the game by now?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:12 am 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

Is it just me, or have both Shadowman and Josiah been sort of breaking the whole, "either you attack or your creature attacks" thing?

Quote:
"Honorable?" *Josiah frowned.* "I don't play dirty and that's all the honor I need. I use what I have. Electriblast, Multi-Striker!" *Josiah called.* ((Multi-Striker: Moves at incredibly fast speeds, slamming repeatedly into the opponent from multiple directions.)) "And now," *he raised the Zodiac Sword,* "Eroding Strike!" ((water elemental attack, good at breaking through barriers))

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:35 pm 
Pokémon Master

It has been a wekk, so Eylssa is now out. Shauni, you are up.

And you are correct Stevenson. Josiah, please refrain from both of you attacking from now on.
Shadowman; you can make it so only one attack is launched towards you.

Sounds fair?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:52 pm 
Gym Leader

Josiah only sent one attack at Kevin...the other was at that other dude who snuck up behind him.

And a more IC-ish way to deal with that would be to have both pets killed before either me or Josiah can turn our attention to other combattants. (Sporie-chan is a plant, doesn't take a PhD to know that fire burninate it)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next