It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1452 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:34 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

THE RESTART STARTS... NOW.

Well, sort of. There still won't be regular updates for a while yet, but I want to let all of you guys get your new starters at least (See the new thread for that).

Also, I plan to make a mini trainer card for everyone to keep track of their badges. For that, I need everyone to pick a trainer sprite. Don't really have the time to make custom sprites for everyone right now. Just pick any existing, basic, non-gym leader sprite from HG/SS, D/P/P, or B/W OR any Edited Trainer Sprite from my sprite thread. Or make your own. But it has to be good! I won't tolerate any bad sprites on my mini trainer card things. No way.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:29 pm 
Pokémon Legend

I'll miss good ol' Victreegross : ( But as soon as I can find a trainer sprite I'll start up : D

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:31 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

News! I'm still working on this! I have a job and I'm a college student! I'm not doing a lot of work on it! But I am doing some, I promise!

So here's this thing to prove it!

It's the new IPAdex! And it's much easier to navigate now! It isn't complete, but all the starters are up there! You can check out what attacks your little guys will learn! You can also see what level they'll evolve at! And yes, everyone evolves at a different level now!

Apparently I'm very excited about this! I didn't realize it at first but every single sentence ends with an exclamation point!

So exciting!

Oh, also: Please DO NOT EDIT this Wiki! And if you think you're so clever and do it anyway, at least just add something clever and don't take away anything that's currently up there! Silver would be very angry at you!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:42 pm 
Pokémon Legend

I'm digging the heck out of the IPAdex. It could use with a page that's just the Dex itself with a list of all the IP, so I don't have to look at them all just by hitting random page for like an hour : D

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:47 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

See, the idea is that you'll use it to search specific IP that you already know the name of... You know, like how you don't even get to see the name of a Pokemon you haven't encountered before. But that darn Random Page button and the recent edits completely ruin it...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:52 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Oh. Whoops. Guess that makes me a cheater : (. But seriously this is pretty awesome, thanks for taking time to do it. You sound awfully busy. Can't wait to start catching more IPs : D

Silver wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:03 am 
Mew

Nice! That wiki is looking pretty cool so far!

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:14 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

There! Another little update for you. Check the main page of the wiki.

And don't worry, The N00b, I'll change the sprite I used for you... if I'm feeling nice.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:20 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Dude...that sprite is hilarious. You better not change it : D

Silver wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:46 pm 
Mew

Silver wrote:
And don't worry, The N00b, I'll change the sprite I used for you... if I'm feeling nice.

:ROFL:

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:02 am 
Shiny Pidgeot King

All right! Now that we're actually doing this, I'm going to explain a little change to the system. You've probably noticed that your current location is listed on your Trainer Cards. That's because it's actually important now! Basically, the new mechanic is "Traveling". So, right now most of you are at Route 1. Once you beat a wild IP there (or catch it, doesn't matter), you'll get a little star right above that area on the trainer card. You're aiming to get three of them. So like, it would look like this:

Once you have three stars for any given area, you can fight the gym leader that corresponds to that location. You can't move on to the next location until you've beaten that gym leader. So the progression would go like this: Three battles on Route 1 > first gym > route 2 > second gym > so on so forth. Three battles is the minimum, but you might want to do more than that before taking on a gym leader... Also, you can freely jump back to any area you've previously cleared, and you won't need to do your three battles again. That's just for advancing. The exception to that would be special areas like, say, Golden Fields or something like that. Once you start the side areas, you have to go through three battles, no free jumping around there. It's like how you can use Fly to get off a normal route, but once you go into that cave you can't. Also you don't have Dig or Teleport. Or Escape Ropes or anything. So you're totally stuck!

Well. There's that. Any questions, class? If you do have questions, then you're STUPID and you need to read the text again. ...No I'm just kidding I probably forgot to tell you something but it'll be on the test anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:35 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Very nice, Silver, very nice.

Silver wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:08 pm 
Combusken

i don't have a page..... T_T

Wisdom is not putting a tomato in a fruit salad.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:33 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

That's because I didn't update yesterday (in case you didn't notice), because I was too busy. You don't have a page yet. In other words, you just complained about something not happening soon enough for you, which is a strike (and also pisses me off).

Just be patient. Seriously.

Also "I" is not only supposed to be capitalized when used as a personal pronoun, but it was the start of a sentence, too! Is it so hard to capitalize one letter, when you seem to enjoy capitalizing entire sentences for no reason?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:22 pm 
Combusken

:drop: I'm sorry. I never meant for it to sound impatient, and i didn't expect to get a page the very first day is sighed up. I was just joking. So, Again, I'm sorry if i made you angry with my last post. Please forgive me.

And as for having bad grammar in that last post, i was up really late and i thought i might pop in. my tired groggy self didn't focus on grammar....

Note to self: Not a good idea to post at midnight.

Wisdom is not putting a tomato in a fruit salad.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1452 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97  Next