It is currently Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Day Care Center
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:56 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Yes, the IPA Day Care! If you leave your IPA under our... expert care... they'll gain .25 EXP every day. That's right, you can still go out and fight Wild IPA, trainers, gym leaders, or whatever you want while your IPA is safe with us - and all for the low, low price of 10 IC a day!

Keep in mind, though, that each person can only leave one IPA here at a time. However, there's no limit on the number of people that can have an IPA here at once. So there would be no problem with, say, Josiah leaving his Joltveon at the same time that Neo left his, say, Ratirret... which both have two stages... and are of opposite genders... and would be in the same breeding group, if there was such a thing in IPA... not that I'm making any implications.

Day Care IPA as of March 6:
Josiah's Digkern (Male Digkern) +1 EXP
Neo Zanther's Psy Bird (Male Kirleotto) +23 EXP

Last edited by Silver on Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:31 pm, edited 55 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:24 pm 
Pokémon Legend

I would like to put my ............ in here. (There's 12 dots, BTW)

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:29 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Blastotoise wrote:
I would like to put my ............ in here. (There's 12 dots, BTW)

:-q Last time you said it was ten...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:33 pm 
Pokémon Legend

well fine, its ten from now on. I forgot, and 12 seemed like a good #
But you dont have to change it.

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:54 am 
Mew

I'm gonna put Teto, my Flareveon, in.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:42 pm 
Pokémon Champion

I'm putting in Search(Ratirret) in here for awhile.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:10 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Blastotoise's Twelve Dots learned Low Kick!

So y'know how Pokemon left in the Day Care center would automatically learn new attacks? And how it was really annoying that you couldn't choose which attack it would replace? Yeah, I've decided to be nice about that... if your IPA reaches a level where it would learn a new attack, I'll edit into the list in the first post that it's trying to learn a new attack. You can then post here to say which attack you want it to forget... but if you don't post within three days, unless you have a darned good excuse as to why you couldn't post, it will automatically not learn the new attack at all.

So check back here every once in a while or you might miss something useful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:46 am 
Pokémon Champion

I'll skip the Scary Face move.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:10 am 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Blastotoise's Twelve Dots learned Focus Energy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:23 am 
Mew

I'll replace Sand Attack with Bite.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:00 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

What? Twelve Dots is evolving!

Congratulations! Your Twelve Dots evolved into Golchoke! Twelve Dots is trying to learn Bite, but it already knows four moves. Should a move be deleted and replaced with Bite?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:30 am 
Pokémon Legend

what attacks does it know?

Silver wrote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:13 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Blastotoise wrote:
what attacks does it know?

You know, you really should be keeping track of that... not to mention two of them are just a few posts up in this very topic >_>

But it knows Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, and Focus Energy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:13 pm 
Pokémon Champion

I'll get rid of Furry Swipes

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:37 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Hold on... Ratirret learns Fury Swipes at eight wins, so Search would have that, but I must have forgotten to record it... what attacks does it have now that it's learned Slam?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next