It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:39 pm 
Mew

((Good idea, jumping into the future a bit.))

<span style='color:blue'>"A ghost?" *Josiah repeated incredulously back at the cave as Simeon and Ibun finished repeating their story.* "Are you serious?" *One look at their faces told him that they were.* "You guys scare too easily. I mean, you didn't even see anything, just heard a sound. It was probably just an animal or the wind. Heck, it might have even been a member of the other team.*</span>

"I agree. There's no such thing as ghosts." *MK nodded.*

"I don't know guys..." *Shauni looked at the others.* "What Josiah says makes sense but I've never seen Simeon and Ibun get scared like this before..."

((Hmm... Quick question for...someone. Opal I guess. Could there be wild pok?mon on this island? I mean, since I have a torchic and Silver is a pidgeot they obviously do exist somewhere on the world.))

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:41 pm 
Pokémon Master

The clouds grew dark and it started to pour rain. But it got much worse...waves. High waves lurched from the ocean and dragged onto the beach, dragging out anything back into the hellfull water.

(And sure for the pokemon, just don't catch them or make them oober common.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:08 am 
Blaziken Level 100

<span style='color:teal'>Simeon sat on his bunk, clutching his now dirty canvas satchel under the fluff of his dreadlocked mane, and looking out to the hurricane-like weather outside. He was glad the team had agreed to take up residence in this alcove as it was heavily sheltered by the forest and far away from the tumultuous sea.

His mind was still on what he sensed in the woods earlier... It was by no means pleasant... Was it really a ghost, though? Josiah was likely right about that, but if it wasn't a ghost, what would be enough to make a Lion-Morph as scared as a newborn kitten merely by showing its presence?

After a while, Simeon zoned out and watched the drops of the water clock he made drip the time away. Being feline had it's advantages; being easily entertained was one such perk.

"o/* Your smile will bring back the sunshine days
Comfort me tonight, with your wings tonight
Your smile will bring back the sunshine days
You'll come through anyway, in the way you ride... o/*"

Simeon glanced around... good. No one noticed...

-------

The rabbit and the pheasant were being cooked and Simeon had finished skinning the squirells. It was starting to get a little claustrophobic in the alcove, and Simeon knew if the weather was going to keep up like this, he'll have to go hunting again, regardless of weather.

... rain was good hunting weather...</span>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:41 pm 
Gym Leader

MK glanced around, then climbed away from the group, exitting the cave just shortly. It was time... To Monologue...

"Vallos... that Diabolical fiend... He must have made a sort of "Ghost-like" Defensive system... My only shot is to find this Defensive Sytstem, and shut it down... But the only people that know where it could be were Simeon and Ibun. Maybe... I think I shall accompany Simeon on this Hunt, and see what he could have meant about the "Ghost"... Now, to wander back inside, in hopes that..."

<span style='color:teal'>"No one heard you?"</span>

"... Uh... Hi Simeon! How about I accompany you on your next Hunt? I want to investigate this... "Ghost" you were talking about."

I am the artist formerly known as Matrix Kirby.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:19 am 
Blaziken Level 100

<span style='color:teal'>Simeon twanged one of the new mini javelins from some bamboo that he gathered not long go as he dried himself by the fire.

"Sure." was the lion-morph's answer, oblivious to the fact MK had asked to look for the 'ghost.' "You may come along..."</span>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:06 am 
Articuno

Shauni appeared from outside, a look of surprised on her face as she saw MK and simoen leaving the cave for the daily hunt
"Oh!"
She was warring her cloths, but they where wet, and she had one of the spare bear pelts around her shoulders, her hair was damp
"I didn't know you guys where up already..."
In her hands, she held two bamboo cages
"What on earth are those for?" asked MK
"Um...there crab cages. see"
She lifted up the cages and inside there where two crabs and a dead eel
"I sank them in the water by the coast last night. I remembered fishermen doing it on some TV show a while ago. We can catch oysters, shrimps, even lobster if where lucky."
She carried the bamboo cages inside and picked up a spear
"I'm coming on the hunt today. We need some more pelts for the bedding. The stuff we have is getting worn with use"

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:28 am 
Gym Leader

MK had also grabbed one of the Javelins. He inspected it abit, Having been awhile since he's used a weapon since he's came to the island.

"Mmm, yes, Sturdy, very finely made."

I am the artist formerly known as Matrix Kirby.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:40 pm 
Mew

<span style='color:blue'>"Well if the rest of you are going I might as well tag along." *Josiah walked over to the group.* "Ibun can keep an eye on things here. Besides, I could use a change of pace now that all the carving is done."</span>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:26 pm 
Pokémon Master

(You wanted to go hunting in the storm? o_O)
Soon the storm subsided and a dull grey sky appeared
<span style='color:green'>"Storms over!" Celebifly announced. "Oh, and bad news Sapphire. Your hot spring sort of got ruined....sorry about that!" She did an anima sweat drop before flying off.</span>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:39 am 
Articuno

Shauni looked blankly on as Celebilfy flew away
Shauni wasn't a vain person by any stretch of the imagination, but she did enjoy a hot bath at the end of a long day. the hot springs had been the only natural blessing on this island, and now they were gone.

Silently Shauni cursed under her breath and picked up another spear. Things just went from 'this suck' to 'sucktacular"

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:03 am 
Mew

<span style='color:blue'>"A shower?" *Josiah rolled his eyes as their reward suddenly appeared.* "Like we really needed that. We've already got the stream and the ocean. Worst. Reward. Ever."</span>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:58 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

<span style='color:teal'>A few days had passed, and nothing eventful occurred during the last hunt.

Out of boredom, Simeon had gone to the site of the hot springs and did what he could to clean up the damage from the hurricane. Shauni had made do with the shower that magically appeared after they had won the last challenge, and Ibun was gathering fruit at one of the patches Simeon had marked off.

Using the fallen logs and branches, Simeon crafted a rather durable little hut for the one hot spring he managed to clean up.

He then went about finshing up the other springs for practical reasons... and his insatitable desire to keep his hands busy.

In a few heartbeats, Simeon felt drowsy... Too tired to bother pulling his teaddybear out of his satchel, the Lion-Morph lay down on some thick, plush grass and fell asleep...</span>

-------

(I smell a plot...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:46 am 
Articuno

Shauni was showing under the cold shower. Though it was refreshing, it wasn't as nice as a nice hot sock. She has constructed a fence around the shower out of bamboo and large leaves to give her some privacy when she showered. being on an island with only boys made it difficult for a girl on her own.

She rapped a bear skin towel around herself and stepped out of the shower and headed for the camp.

She changed her cloths and tided her hair up. She still hadn't found a why to dry her long locks yet, so she made do with kinks in her hair.

She spotted Simoen and headed towards him

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:44 pm 
Pokémon Master

<span style='color:green'>"Team Sapphire, no more posts after this please. All your new posts will be in the new Team thread. And please treat the newcomers well."</span>

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4