It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: Team Pearl
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:31 pm 
Pokémon Master

The boat rocked back and forth as it lowered its anchor. Several images jumped off the edge and splashed in the water, walking towards the beach

As the group walked onto the beach, a large box could be found. Instintly, the group surronded the box. Attached to the top was a letter addressed to Shauni, Stevenson, Simeon, MK, NeoSamus,* and Ibun*. One member snatched it and read it aloud.

"Hello Team Pearl. Celebifly here - your wonderful and beautiful host. Here are some items to help you with your survivng and what not. Inside contains 4 cups of rice, knife, 1 pot, 1 pan, 3 gallons of fresh water, rope, a globe and one blanket. Hope this helps.
As well inside is a blank flag and some markers. Your first (fun) challenge is to create a team flag. It has to include to words 'Team Pearl' in it.
Now, go out there and, well, make a camp or something! I'll call you when it's time for a challenge. Excuse me, my four course meal at the tropical hotel is getting cold.
-Celebifly

PS- I heard there was some sort of sea monster in the water swimming around. Enjoy"

The group looked at each other blankly. The only thing they had on their mind was to introduce themselves first. (*cough*)

(^ Please actually discuss what design you should make. Sprites are aloud, clip art is not.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:12 pm 
Gym Leader

MK crossed his arms and looked at the others. He was only ankle high compared to the others. As always. He spoke first.

"I'm Matrix Kirby. MK for short. And speaking of short, any short jokes, and I promise you it'll be hard for you to swallow for a week or so. Other than that... Um... I'm a secret agent. But you didn't hear that. So forget everything."

Definatly not a good first impression.

I am the artist formerly known as Matrix Kirby.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:27 am 
Blaziken Level 100

SImeon remembered a number of his fellow teammates from the last "excurison" he had several months ago. It was the best time of his life.... except for the fact he contracted jungle fever toward the end of the last game.

The outdoors never felt so good.

After making his obligatory introduction, Simeon went straight to surveying the territory his team was marooned on. Right away the caves in the cliffside showed some danger. If it were high-tide, those caves would fill with water, squelching any chance of using the caves as safe shelter. He then noted a natural path that split the rocky cliffs and explored some while the team finished their introductions and took stock of the supplies.

Right away, at the top of the cliffside was a soft, grassy bluff and rather large sinkhole that looked akin to a hobbithole... minus the woodworkm doors, windows, and furnishings. Past the small expanse of soft, short grass was a lot of bushes and the jungle lay beyond that.

Simeon was pleased. Now he could start work on the team shelter.... and gather some food while he was at it.

Spreading his huge wings, Simeon glided back down to his team and waited for the, to finish... then the real work would begin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:42 am 
Articuno

Shauni, ever the obsessed artist, took the blank flag and almost seemed to beam at the prospect of designing a team logo
“Now this is a challenge I like”.
She put the flag down and looked around, noting Simeon, who she knew was ever the practical participant from there last excursion, claiming to higher ground.
She waved to the other to follow them, and began her own assent.
“Hey Simeon!” she shouted to the winged lion man “What some help?”

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:02 am 
Blaziken Level 100

Simeon smiled and nodded as he padded around the "hobbithole" he had discovered. He could use the help.

"I'm going to go ahead and dig this little burrow out some so there's room, Shauni-sama. I could use a hand in here." Simeon addressed the young lady with a gentle respect. "May you also please realy to Ibun-san that we'll need to locate a water source?"

[color=black]"Sure." Shauni replied with a grin, "I'm sure we'll have some tools to do that, soon."

"We don't have tools..." Simeon couldn't hide a sly look on his feline face, "...Yet."[/color]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:42 am 
Articuno

Shauni took Simeon’s lead and headed back down to the landing party. After recruiting Ibun for her purposes, she returned to Simeon.
“Why don’t you guys discuss what needs to be done, and I’ll find the water source”

She wondered of, and after a while found a stream. She wasn’t entirely sure if it was pure water, so she kept the spot in mind and looked around a little more.

((Shauni won’t be online until the 2nd of January.))

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:14 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

And Stevenson swooped down on to the camp. "Right then. I'm the new MC around these parts....the challenge will be on friday, just so's you know. Hopefully, I remember." The bird rubbed his head with a wing.

"In the meantime, I'd like to see the flag you've made? If it's not too much trouble, that is....."

{{I'm the ruler of survivor, remember? Heh. ^_^}}

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:34 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

"Oh, and one more thing. Since I'm the new Master of Ceremonies (that's MC), I can't be on your tribe. Terribly sorry! I wish I could be on the tribe, but, you see, it's a conflict of interest. So, I'm sorry, but I'll be leaving. You can say your goodbyes and whatnot before I leave. Also, we have Poik, who's here to take my place."

A "small, nerdy kid" with glasses arrived in a boat.

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:34 pm 
Gym Leader

{{Thanks. I really appreciate that.}}

Poik steps out of the boat and walks up to the other contestants with a slightly confused look on his face.

"Okay," he thinks to himself, "I've seen talking parrots before, but with inventory screens? And I appear to be looking at a lion/bird anthropomorph..."

"As the parrot said, my name is Poik, and I'll be filling in for it as it is Master of Ceremony now, so, yes... Anything I could help with in the camp?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:49 pm 
Gym Leader

"Hmm... Seems like everyone's already busy... What's this?"

Poik grabs a letter he found nearby a box and reads it. Looking around he finds the flag and saves it from being swept out with high tide.

"Looks like someone should actually color this flag... well I'm no artist but whatever."

{{ Shoot... I don't know how to upload pictures. }}

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:54 am 
Mew

((Here's Poik's flag.))

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:19 pm 
Gym Leader

((Thanks))

"Okay... and there."

Poik steps back from the flag and looks at it...

"Sufficient..."

He then looks around.

"Where is everyone?"

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]