It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: Team Diamond
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:30 pm 
Pokémon Master

The boat rocked back and forth as it lowered its anchor. Several images jumped off the edge and splashed in the water, walking towards the beach

As the group walked onto the beach, a large box could be found. Instintly, the group surronded the box. Attached to the top was a letter addressed to Josiah, Silver, Mandi, Shadowman*, Mash*, and Neo Zanther*. One member snatched it and read it aloud.

"Hello Team Diamond. Celebifly here - your wonderful and beautiful host. Here are some items to help you with your survivng and what not. Inside contains 4 cups of rice, knife, 1 pot, 1 pan, 3 gallons of fresh water, rope, a calculator and one blanket. Hope this helps.
As well inside is a blank flag and some markers. Your first (fun) challenge is to create a team flag. It has to include to words 'Team Diamond' in it.
Now, go out there and, well, make a camp or something! I'll call you when it's time for a challenge. Excuse me, my four course meal at the tropical hotel is getting cold.
-Celebifly

PS- I heard there was some ravage wilder beast running loose or something like that. Enjoy!"

The group looked at each other blankly. The only thing they had on their mind was to introduce themselves first. (*cough*)

(^ Please actually discuss what design you should make. Sprites are aloud, clip art is not.)
(* = NPC unless one of them revives and asks to play their character)[/i]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:01 pm 
Mew

"Hi." *a young man strode forward. He had black hair and was wearing jeans and a t-shirt.* "I'm Josiah Lebowitz. You might know me from such comics as Pebble Version and Realm of Monsters. Nice to meet you." *He looked over the supplies, sparing a puzzled glance for the calculater.* "And you guys are?"

((A 'ravage wilder beast'?))

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:29 am 
Random Trainer

A girl was standing on Josiah's left. She was wearing...odd, impractical clothing given the situation, to say the least. To be very brief on the matter, it was a sort of long dress reaching her ankles with a V-shaped neckline and no sleeves. Her long hair was brown, parted on the right side, and tied back in a ponytail. Several errant strands escaped the hairband, hanging in front of her ears. "I'm Mandi," she said, "And I'm my own alter ego from the Ragnarok Online game. Don't ask." She was staring at her feet. "Geez, I should have changed my shoes...high-heeled shoes are hardly the best thing to wear on a sandy beach..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:28 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Also present was the half-Pidgeot, half-human, all-lunatic Silver. Having been upgraded from just-plain-Pidgeot since the last Survivor, he was now a human covered in brown feathers, with wings (in addition to arms), and with tail feathers. "Hola! Me llamo Silver! Yo soy un Pidgeot 'morph en esta roleplay... thing. No me gustan swellows. ...What? You guys don't speak Spanish? Shame. I know I'LL be prepared when Mexico invades," he rambled. "And now for the obligatory quote, even though I've said it a million times and it's getting old - 'We're stranded on a deserted island with no drinkable water and nothing to eat but each other'. Yay canibalism! ...Feel free to vote me out first."

This was either reverse psychology, a plot to get off the island, or Silver being an idiot and already goofing off. [sarcasm]Gee, I wonder...[/sarcasm]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:58 pm 
Mew

"Well, I guess we should start working on a shelter and that flag." *Josiah broke the long silence.* "I'll find a good spot and start working on the shelter. Now we just need someone to work on the flag and someone to look around for water and maybe some fruit trees or something."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:52 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

"I'll take care of the water thing. Because if I were to design the flag it would just say 'Silver ownz Team Diamond'. And I doubt you guys want that," Silver joked before taking off and examining the area from above. It didn't take him long to spot a tiny stream flowing from the top of a rockey hill. How predictable. For now, he figured he'd let everyone else know where the water was, and resume the search for fruit later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:56 pm 
Mew

*Unfortunately, Josiah couldn't find any caves in the surrounding area.* "Looks like a shelter won't be quite so easy to set up this year." *Spotting a sheltered inlet near the beach, he began gathering logs and branches from the forest to use for building materials.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:15 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

And Stevenson swooped down on to the camp. "Right then. I'm the new MC around these parts....the challenge will be on friday, just so's you know. Hopefully, I remember." The bird rubbed his head with a wing.

"In the meantime, I'd like to see the flag you've made? If it's not too much trouble, that is....."

{{I'm the ruler of survivor, remember? Heh. ^_^}}

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:25 am 
Mew

"Right, the flag. I think Mandi has it." *Josiah looked up from the nearly completed shelter he was building.* "Uh Mandi?" *He looked around.* "Where did she go?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:42 pm 
Random Trainer

"Yeah, uh, hi, still here." Mandi waved the (still blank) flag at Josiah. She'd ditched her shoes; they were lying under a nearby palm tree. "We havne't really gotten around to discussing the flag design," she admitted to Stevenson. "And since Silver's already contributed his opinion on this thing...uh..." She made a face. "Anything you want to put on this thing?" she asked Josiah. "Cause if not, I'm just going to do whatever..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:03 pm 
Mew

"Go ahead and do whatever." *Josiah replied.* "I'm still kinda busy with this shelter."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:16 am 
Mew

"I hope I'm not going to have to do all the work around here..." *Josiah muttered as he hung the new flag over the shelter.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:30 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

"Ta da! All better!"

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]