It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:00 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

Gardialvoir wrote:
you might want to show some patiance marley.

You're like the last person I would have expected to say that, but...

yeah, I found out today that I have a test tommorrow, so the challenge was postponed. Sorry. I'll do it tommorrow.

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:05 pm 
Pokémon Master

Not to be impatient, but tomorrow is taking an extremely long time. >.<

My tunes :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:10 pm 
Pokémon Legend

I was just about to do that.....

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:50 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

Cheezdude wrote:
Not to be impatient, but tomorrow is taking an extremely long time. >.<

Not to be rude, but if you've been paying attention I've explained why there hasn't been a challenge, so you should probably think for a few seconds before making accusations.

Oh, did I say I wasn't going to be rude? Sorry, I tried about as hard to not be rude as you tried to not be impatient.

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:55 pm 
Pokémon Legend

I forget. Is it because you're sick?

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:27 pm 
Pokémon Master

I'm sorry stevenson, but I just want to know, what is taking so long. I mean, I can understand if its a project or your sick with something like the flu or TB, but goodness sakes, we have been waiting for about a month. If you can't think of a challange, then just do something to mess up the tranquility of teams Rocket and Galactic. Please don't go off on me, but my patiance is whereing a little thin. I'll give you one more month. Like I said, please don't go off on me

oh, and if anyone can follow me in the forest, that would be great.

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:23 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

Gardialvoir wrote:
I'm sorry stevenson, but I just want to know, what is taking so long. I mean, I can understand if its a project or your sick with something like the flu or TB, but goodness sakes, we have been waiting for about a month. If you can't think of a challange, then just do something to mess up the tranquility of teams Rocket and Galactic. Please don't go off on me, but my patiance is whereing a little thin. I'll give you one more month. Like I said, please don't go off on me

oh, and if anyone can follow me in the forest, that would be great.

Yeah, I would listen to you when you ask me not to go off on you. But my patience is also 'whereing' a bit thin. I've also asked people to stop bugging me about survivor. It hasn't helped.

I've explained what's taking so long, I've just finished final exams. Sorta. Midterms, really.

Oh, and yeah, thank you for 'giving me' another month. I have to ask, what are you going to do if I don't put up a challenge in a month? Leave? I'm doing this for you, you leaving does nothing for me.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:40 pm 
Pokémon Master

stevenson wrote:
Oh, and yeah, thank you for 'giving me' another month. I have to ask, what are you going to do if I don't put up a challenge in a month? Leave? I'm doing this for you, you leaving does nothing for me.

*sigh* I guess your right. I shouldn't have said that.I guess I'm going to have to wait like everybody else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:42 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

Yeah, well, the wait's over. Have at it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:46 pm 
Pokémon Master

So is Team Galactic still with you or are we(meaning silver, josiah, doole and I) back at our island?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:39 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

Everyone goes back to their island. For galactic, you get nothing special.

For Rocket, you get to strategize for voting.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:39 am 
Pokémon Master

And who was the one who supplied you with most answers? Who was it that PM'd them to you all? And you just didn't respond! *Mutters*

My tunes :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:00 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

Cheezdude wrote:
And who was the one who supplied you with most answers? Who was it that PM'd them to you all? And you just didn't respond! *Mutters*

Oh no, you are NOT complaining about getting voted off. You are not. Oh, and by the way, you know who's vote sent you out? Yours.

Perhaps I wasn't clear that all votes are final, and people can't come back and post once they've been voted off. So, I'll fix that now.

You can not post here after you've been voted off (except during the post where you follow me off the beach).

This is especially true if you're going to whine or complain about getting voted out.

Get over it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:45 pm 
Pokémon Master

Umm, heres a shocking revalation. Cheezdude, you sent a PM to me about the answers during the challange. PM me if you want to talk about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:20 am 
Mew

I think we can safely say this is dead. At this point, if anything, I think it'd be better entirely than try and salvage the current game so, if it's ok with people, I'm gonna lock the current threads. Post here if you have anything to say on the matter.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next