It is currently Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:27 am 
Blaziken Level 100

Quote:
shauni wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
To Simeon: How do you love Shauni-sama? (There are many type: brotherly, fatherly, best friend, etc...)

It's the 'i'd marry you' kind. But there is a reason why he loves her, and you'll see it soon.

Well that explains Mahri...*Mauled by Shauni and Simeon*

<span style='color:#336699'>In character: Actually, Mahri isn't really my biological daughter, even though I treat her as such. Mahri isn't even the same species as I am, myself being an Aslanis (Lion) and Mahri being an Inari'in (Fox). Besides, I tend to treat all the orphans under my care in the same manner, as a good father.

... I... I really don't think I had the chance I was hoping for when Shauni-sama and I travelled together... </span>

Out of character: ... Will that work, Shauni-sama?

In the actual RP, I had originally envisioned Mahri as a blue-eyed asian girl in a simple white kimono, but I fell in love with Shauni's comic depiction of her... It really made it hard to choose between the designs, mrew, so I slapped them together... sorta.

And I'm off topic.

Er... yeah. Mahri's just one of the orphans I guard, and she's more than just a little girl with empathinc powers. I have a reason why Mahri's so valuable.

I'll eat you alive now. *proceeds to eat Shadowman's remains*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:17 am 
Articuno

I don't know Simeon's plans for his two characters in the RP, so I wrote there story a little different for the comic to make it work. What you wrote is fine Simeon, I'm actually glade you named the races, I was having trouble. All the furry's are generally called 'Feral' by humans, but there are many clans with individual traits such as fox and lion.

I orignaly had Mahri down as a human, but i love foxes and I wasnt really sure how to have mahri looked, then suddenly it clicked

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:05 pm 
Gym Leader

Something that just popped in my mind.

Royakan: since humans and regal talons are at war, why do you associate with Kevin and Shauni? (I assume he's still friendly outside of "gray zones") Also, are dryads involved in said war?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:35 am 
Articuno

Royakan: Am a warrior representing my race. The holy maiden is above the war, and sacred duties come before racial pride. As a guardian of the priestess, I am immune from such obligations.

The Dryad traditionally allay themselves with Humans but were not involved in this war

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:00 pm 
Pokémon Master

To the creator of the webcomic; how is a sin created?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:21 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

After a failed human transmutation, Dante gives the homunculus Red sto-*mayonnaise'd*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:17 pm 
Gym Leader

To Royakan: Why do you have teeths and a beak? IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:44 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

Celebifly wrote:
To the creator of the webcomic; how is a sin created?

Shauni's covered this in the comic actually. A sin was created from the group of people who went to fight Moen years ago. He used some crazy magic to have their own evils overcome them, turning them in to sins.

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:15 am 
Articuno

Shadowman wrote:
To Royakan: Why do you have teeths and a beak? IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!

It does make sense. The Regal Talon race is basically a bird morph. There not actually birds. There an original race, like the Dryad and Chanku. If I want to give em teeth, I can. It’s not like it’s a flawed drawing of a real creature. Since when does a bird have arms AND wings? Also, Silver has teeth and no one complained about him

Go to ROM the Comic

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15