It is currently Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:14 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

Well, I wasn't referring to monsters. Maybe a distractive glomp would be in order....

Oh, right. Question.

Shaun author or Petra: How much longer will it be 'till your all phantom-y? I remember the time limit was pretty short, and it feels like the battle's taken almost a year *pterodactyl'd*

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:15 pm 
Articuno

Quote:
Shaun author or Petra: How much longer will it be 'till your all phantom-y? I remember the time limit was pretty short, and it feels like the battle's taken almost a year *pterodactyl'd*

Petra: The funeral is taking place at about 7-8pm in the afternoon. The actual battle has taken about 1-2 hours in real time. I've got till midnight sometime. Its usualy a day before it happens, but my body has to be buried. At the moment, it isn't even dead.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:43 pm 
Gym Leader

To Shauni-Sama: When exactly did your right eye got non-functional? After Moen-chan slashed you it was okay then it was non-ok when Simeon got the bandages off you...were those the Bandages of Doom?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:18 am 
Articuno

Shadowman wrote:
To Shauni-Sama: When exactly did your right eye got non-functional? After Moen-chan slashed you it was okay then it was non-ok when Simeon got the bandages off you...were those the Bandages of Doom?

Shauni-sama: Moen’s claws are poisoned, as all the Regal Talon claws are. The wounds were not treated properly right away and the poison got into my blood stream and killed some of the skin and cells around the wound. My right eye, unfortunately, had the blood supply infected before it was treated properly, and the cells died.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:55 am 
Random Trainer

when did mu-chan become perverted?

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:27 am 
Articuno

auragongal wrote:
when did mu-chan become perverted?

Mu-chan: I am NOT a pervert! I mealy like the female form.

Ku-chan: He’s been like the since the day he was born…my poor wife in heaven…I hope you can’t see what our son has become!

Mu-chan: DAAAAAAAAAD!!

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:58 pm 
Gym Leader

To Shauni (management): How come Flashback Simeon managed to get blood only in the palm of his paw when he poked the blood with his claw?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:22 am 
Articuno

Shadowman wrote:
To Shauni (management): How come Flashback Simeon managed to get blood only in the palm of his paw when he poked the blood with his claw?

Artist Shauni: Um....well....Oh! I didn't draw it but he touched the blood with his whole paw between frame 2 and three! Ahehehe....*cough*

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:44 am 
Gym Leader

To Haku: How can you justify joining the guy who killed your mom?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:01 pm 
Articuno

Quote:
To Haku: How can you justify joining the guy who killed your mom?

Haku: Ivy did the same. It's not exactly a choice dude. Think about it. I'm basicaly his slave. He twists people. In truth, I blamed my father for my mothers death, and he used that as well as the rest of my hatred to control me. "The circle of sin"

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:20 am 
Articuno

Quote:
You mean like how Americans always leave the 'u' out of words like 'armour' and 'colour'?

And also, you haven't responded to me asking if the Chobies were the child forms of Ying Yang...

Shauni (Artist): Yes. They are the child form of Ying Yang. Sorry it took so long to answer :blush:

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:22 pm 
Pokémon Champion

Ok, rereading the Arcives (I love to do that) I have a question for Simeon in Chapter 4 of ROM (or present day Simeon). If you made it to the Hall of Hero's how did you not notice that Dark Edge and the Temple wern't there anymore?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:38 am 
Articuno

Quote:
Ok, rereading the Arcives (I love to do that) I have a question for Simeon in Chapter 4 of ROM (or present day Simeon). If you made it to the Hall of Hero's how did you not notice that Dark Edge and the Temple wern't there anymore?

Artist Shauni: Simeon hasn't been to Dark Edge in 6 years as he states here http://www.pebbleversion.com/ROM/ROMArc ... ip128.html but what hasn't been stated yet is that he has lived in the mountains of dark edge with the children. The Temple and Dark Edge are at the base of a mountain were as the Hall of Hero's is deeper into the forest. Its states here http://www.pebbleversion.com/ROM/ROMArc ... ip132.html that Moen had two groups attack. One the temple, one the city. This shows the temple is not within the city itself. It also states Moen then split the temple group into another set of two, leading the remaining troops to the hall of heros. The hall is set in a clearing in the forest along a Memorial walk. It was built as a monument to the last priestess on the site of a famous battle she fought BEFORE she met Moen.

Simeon: The route I took to the hall did not give me a view of Dark Edge and the temple. I was aware it was attacked a long time ago, but I didn't know it was completly destoryed.

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:02 pm 
Pokémon Master

Can monsters breed/cross breed?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:13 pm 
Articuno

Celebifly wrote:
Can monsters breed/cross breed?

Artist Shauni: Monsters are like animals in this world when it comes to that. Members of the same type can breed when they reach the 'adult' level and offspring are born at the 'baby' level. There has been some cases of cross breeding, but only with similer monsters. For example, Pyrogoth and Posion Pyrogoth could have healthy offspring, but the result would not mixed, like pokemon it would take after one parent.

Go to ROM the Comic