ROM Comic Announcements

All sorts of stuff about Shauni's ROM comic.

Moderators: Silver, shauni, Stevenson

shauni
Articuno

Re: ROM Comic Announcements

Post by shauni »

Yeah....ROM might come back after my trip to the Olympics which is next week, if not I don't know when. If I'm not going to update the week I get back I'll post an update on the main page about why.
"BOW BEFORE THE SHAUNINESS THAT IS SHAUNI! "--Shadowman

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image
shauni
Articuno

Post by shauni »

I've given this a lot of thought and I've decided to give ROM one more shot, I'm going to make a comic this weekend if I have time as I have a bank holiday and ask Josiah to upload it on Friday the week after. I know what I want to do to end this current chapter, and once its over we will see what happens from there in regards to updates. Thank you all for waiting in his LONG hiatus.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

shauni
Articuno

Post by shauni »

Hello All!

I know ROM isn't updated today but to be fair, I've been busy with my big news! My sister is having another baby! I'm going to be an Auntie again!

She has her first scan today and we still don't know what the baby is going to be!

I'm so excited!

Go to ROM the Comic

shauni
Articuno

Post by shauni »

I've decided to put ROM on hold until next year. I'll make a place holder filler at some point and explain it in the news post. I've not given up on it but I've just not had any urge to make comics, and comics that I force myself to make are never any good.

Like I said, I'll put a place holder up with a news post explaining what is going on within the month.

Go to ROM the Comic

Stevenson
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

Post by Stevenson »

There should be a comma between "so" and "anything"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a lark.
Stevenson's Vocabulary Word of the Week:

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage