It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:24 pm 
Pokémon Master

Here's a quick question; do the pokemon evovle from EXP from how many battles they win like in the game or when ever they're ready like in the shows?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:55 am 
Pokémon Champion

I'll join up with the RP once you guys get to the next town. THat sound ok?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:06 am 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Quote:
Here's a quick question; do the pokemon evovle from EXP from how many battles they win like in the game or when ever they're ready like in the shows?

Eh, either way works... but even in the show, it does have SOMETHING to do with EXP. We can't have any fully-evolved Pokemon that realistically couldn't be higher than level 10.

And yes, Neo, that's kind of how we figured it would work. Just as long as you can come up with a better reason for how he got there without taking the bus than 'He teleported.' Because last time I checked, he's never been there before.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:09 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

Which means bubbles has to not have any attacks for a while <.< Eh, I don't mind, as wobbuffets pwn. As Opal probably knows.

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:37 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

In regards to the stone evolution matter, some Pokemon continue to learn attacks after evolution, others don't. Starmie as one of the Pokemon that doesn't. However, that never made any sense at all to me, so I say we can bend the rules and allow them to continue learning attacks anyway. I guess they'd have to learn them slower like normal evolved Pokemon, but we're not keeping track of exact levels anyway, really...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:13 am 
Mew

Kay. Doesn't make too much of a difference for me though. Only move I want Staryu to learn is Recover and it probably won't take that long for it to hit level 20 anyway.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:53 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

*Correct's Josiah's typo* Bulbasaur evolved into Venasaur? What happened to Ivysaur?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:14 pm 
Mew

Oops. I'll go fix that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:07 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Neo hasn't posted yet, Mandi hasn't posted yet, and if we're doing the pre-gym leader battles the same way as last time, it would be a good idea to wait for Stevenson to get back from camp. Not gym leader time quite yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:10 pm 
Mew

Good point. I'd better think of something to keep Glenn busy for a little while.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:19 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Well... we could always have our first run in with Team Snagem here. They've still got their snag machines and they're still after rare Pokemon to sell...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:07 pm 
Pokémon Champion

I was just waiting for a good time to post. I'll try to get a post in soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:45 pm 
Random Trainer

And I'm dangerously close to dying again, but these days, I'm not allowed to even TOUCH the computer until, like, five or six in the afternoon. - -

And when I DO get on, RO takes over again. *sigh* I'm trying to type up a battle for Rhianna, but that writer's block isn't going away. Might have to do with reviewing math practically 16/7...with the remaining hours occupied with sleep...*shifty eyes*

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:53 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Quote:
how Silver typed him in with only using one pokemon.

He only had one arm... You couldn't have just worked with it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:03 am 
Random Trainer

Ookay...
We've gone through six Pokemon on Anette's part. Unless she can somehow heal her Pokemon while they're in her pocket, or unless she's got more than six Pokemon on her, I can't find a way to have Rhianna battle her. @.@

Any suggestions?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next