It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: Pokemon Legends OOC
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:54 pm 
Pokémon Legend

No, he does not. I'll start the meeting soon, don't worry.

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:16 pm 
Gym Leader

Just to let you guys know, chances are I wont be able to get on over the next 4 days at least, so untill then my characters are just standing around looking good and litstening to everything everyone else says.

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:59 am 
Blaziken

Here's hoping RP Week really kicks this into high gear. I, unfortunately, have the ability to be on this site at nearly any time, due to it operating separate of my dad's computer curfew at home and being as-of-yet unblocked at school. So I tend to be typing up responses about five minutes after someone else posts.

...1 A.M. over here in Midwestland and I need sleep.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:21 am 
Pokémon Champion

still open to join?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:03 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Sure, go ahead!

Also, really sorry that I'm behind on things... I won't bother repeating excuses here, if you keep up with the Saying Hi thread, I've mentioned there that I've been very stressed out lately and I just haven't had the time. I should be able to make a post on either Sunday or Monday that'll get the meeting started.

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:19 pm 
Combusken

Uh, Blivsey? Just letting you know, Yuki and Mewtwo were having a private telepathic conversation. Mewtwo is one of the strongest Psychic types, so it would be pretty hard to "eavesdrop" in one his telepathic messages.

...Well, that's my belief, anyway. I don't know what everyone else would think. -flees-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:59 pm 
Blaziken

Who said he was dropping in on Mewtwo? He's only really listened in on Yuki. Apart from the accidental broadcast, he hasn't heard a thing from Mewtwo. He picked up enough from Yuki to figure it out. Unfortunately, he's probably not gonna tell anyone.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:11 pm 
Combusken

Well, Yuki replied to Mewtwo with "Not with the Teams", which could mean just about anything and not necessarily be a hint to Yuki's affiliation with the Teams, but never mind, then. It was just something I wanted some clarity on. Carry on.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:36 pm 
Blaziken

Faustgy wrote:
Well, Yuki replied to Mewtwo with "Not with the Teams", which could mean just about anything and not necessarily be a hint to Yuki's affiliation with the Teams

Crimson's slightly paranoid about Teams. You'll see why.
Faustgy wrote:
Carry on.

Seeing as I'm just about done for the meeting (unless anyone else makes a massive reveal), anyone taking Faustgy up on this request?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:12 am 
Blaziken

So, um, I mentioned before that I feel like my last post killed the thread, so I edited it to be a little less "Crimson is psychic" and a little more "Crimson is overreactive".

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:10 pm 
Combusken

I don't think it was your post that killed the RP.
The post before yours (Yuki's) was posted on the last day of RP Week, and then you posted on October 26, which is over 10 full days after when Yuki had posted. No one had posted at all between those two posts, so I think it was the end of RP Week and real life that killed the RP.
Another reason might be that some RPers might not have any inspirations for posts. I originally wasn't going to post for the simple reason that I didn't feel like I had much to write about, but I finally did so after finding that I needed a catharsis.

Really, it's not uncommon for RPs to suddenly die off, and this forum hasn't exactly been bursting with activity to begin with. If you take a look at some of the other RPs, you might notice that there have plenty of times when RPs have a sudden drop in activity and get picked back up several months later.
...In short, no, I don't think you killed the RP. Anyway, if it makes you feel better, Kaida posted even before you submitted that OOC. Meh, I don't know if that helps, and I know I ramble far too much, but I felt like addressing this.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:20 pm 
Mew

For me, my character has pretty much said all she's going to say at this point. If something happens, or a new topic is brought up, that'll change but for now it seems like we've just arguing back and forth and she'd rather stay out of it.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:35 am 
Pokémon Master

So... anyway I can work myself back in?

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:41 pm 
Combusken

Saber has the final word on this, of course, but my guess is that there is. Nothing much has happened since your last post, except for all the conversations and debates, but everyone, save for Grassaquil's character, is still at Spear Pillar for the meeting.
I'll try to summarize the best I can about the meeting thus far.

Xavier (Saber Knight) accuses another Legend, Thalia (also Saber) of being a Team Rocket member, which prompts several other Legends to retaliate.
Ho-oh (Saber again) gets the meeting back on track and asks Xavier to continue with his report. Xavier reveals that the Teams are working on a technology that can distinguish the Legends from regular humans.
The news starts a discussion about what the Legends should do.

And the ideas/inputs are the following (quoting directly from the RP because I'm lazy):
Heero (MetalHeadz) wrote:
In order to stay out of sight of those Team punks, first thing you should remember is not to show your Legend out. If possible, we must consider keeping them in our Pokeballs if we need to. Keep your face as hidden as possible if you must, too. If, in any situation, they engage you, battle with your regular Pokemon. I don't know how this device functions, but we should guard our Legends with our life.
Liz (MetalHeadz) wrote:
I suggest we all just always stay in groups. There should be always two pairs of Legends together, so one could rescue the other when that machine-thingy operates.
Raine (Faustgy) wrote:
Right now, the machine hasn’t been fully developed. We’ll need to keep track of the progress of the project and figure out exactly it’s supposed to work, such as how it can differentiate us from regular humans. Secondly, in the meantime, we’ll need to toughen up so that we can defend ourselves and the Legendaries if we need to. Some of you may be experienced, but I’m sure there are others who aren’t. I believe, if we are to minimize the chances of any of us or our partners getting caught, we should help the inexperienced Legends find ways to protect themselves. While the idea of pairing up seems reasonable, we’ll have to be careful about how we pair up. Two people who can’t work well together will be problematic, of course, and there’s always the risk that any of the teams could ended up capturing two Legends, rather than one.
Rosanna (Kaida) wrote:
...the idea of having our partners stay in poke balls is not a present one, and I will not resort to that method. Not only does it defeat the meaning of our partnership... but it could also be easier for others to gain a hold of them. It's much simpler to steal someone poke ball then capture a legendary, however its a choice we should make with our partners.
Also as for making it easier to hide them from view it would for the average person. But if this device Xavier speaks of really can tell legends apart from a normal human I suspect it would do so via other means. If it was as simple as looking at a person and going 'their with a legendary, they must be a legend' then they would have no need for such a device in the first place
Yuki (Key2dawn) wrote:
(Referring to the device Xavier had mentioned) Dangerous. Incomplete, but dangerous nonetheless. That tracker would be similar to what is used in a Pokedex... It's nearly complete. Just a little longer, perhaps a day or two.
Vesper (Kaida) wrote:
In any case, if we're talking about going together in groups, I think it would be better for us to be in groups of 3 or 4 instead of just pairs. Although I'm sure most of you already figured that out.
Kai (Ryuuko) wrote:
Quite frankly the best way to guarantee safety is for us to run in groups. Especially while one of us isn't a licensed trainer yet. How large those groups are doesn't matter, but if there are too many of us we'll easily stick out to anyone who might be on the lookout for us. We could conceivably have maybe four of us to a group. How we divide ourselves up for that though, I have absolutely no clue.

Sorry, I know that was long. And to finish up, here's the list of the characters in the RP. I hope I didn't miss anyone. Unless otherwise stated, all characters mentioned are at the meeting.
Rosanna/Victini (Kaida)
Vesper/Jirachi (Kaida)
Raine/Celebi (Faustgy)
Arian/Lugia (BionicleMandi121)
Louanne/Giratina (BionicleMandi121) [Current location unknown]
Heero/Latios (Metalheadz)
Liz/Latias (Metalheadz)
Vinity/Arceus (Grassaquil) [Arceus is at the meeting, Vinity is at a baseball game somewhere else]
Antoine/Zekrom (Giga-Gar)
Yuki/Mewtwo (Key2dawn)
Crimson/Shaymin (Blivsey)
Maia/Keldeo (Blivsey)
Xavier/Groudon (Saber Knight)
Lydia/Ho-oh (Saber Knight)
Jessica/Mew (Josiah)
Kai/Suicune (Ryuuko)

I'm sorry if this was hard to read;;;

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:50 pm 
Pokémon Master

Hmm... Would it be too much of a wrench in things if I introduced N and Reshiram into things? I mean, you can't have yin without yang and all that clap-trap.

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4