It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Pokemon Legends OOC
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:08 am 
Blaziken

Gee, sure would love to post, but this is the exact kind of situation where my character would keep to himself.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:03 pm 
Gym Leader

Name: Vesper
Must add more mews!

Region: Hoenn
Legendary: Jirachi
Appearance: Vesper has shaggy sandy-blond hair and brown eyes, he stands at 6”3' and has dark tanned skin and can usually be seen wearing blue jeans, a white shirt and sneakers. He also has a yellow silver and blue plaited ribbon tied around his wrist.
Personality: Although Vesper isn't shy or timid he doesn't talk a lot, preferring only to speak when necessary. He spends a lot of his time sleeping or just laying around with Jirachi watching the sky. He's easy going and rarely sees the need to be concerned about things because they usually sort themselves out in time.
Background: When Vesper was ten years old he found Jirachi sleeping in his tree house. Since that day they've always been together, though few know of this, generally because Jirachi made a nest in his bag to sleep in while he's traveling. He explored the Hoenn, and Jhoto regions and has recently begun traveling around Kanto, due to his habit of sleeping at least half the day he takes longer then the average person to get anywhere, unless its important.
Team: Grovyle (Male), Flygon (Male), Snolax (Male), Gardevoir (Female), Lapras (Female) and Ninetails (Female).
Text color: This Aqua colour

Okay so best way I figured to work around the Jirachi only waking for a week every thousand years is that Jirachi can wake at other times when needed (such as the meeting), also She (i've decided its a she) communitcates to Vespar through dreams/mental images unless she's awake, when she uses telepathy, which is rarely.

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:18 pm 
Blaziken

It's entirely possible that only the wish-granting is restricted to the thousand-year thing. After all, how else does Jirachi become a part of a team if it's asleep a week after capture? It's more likely that it can be awake, but can't grant wishes for a thousand years after.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:04 am 
Gym Leader

Well the way I figured is that Jirachi is only truely awake in the one week every 1000 years, so that the only time she can grant wishes. Otherwise she's kind of half awake. As for the wishes I'm still working on how that will work, but at the moment I don't need to worry about it.

Um, just with Gar's last post, does this mean that N and Reshiram and will be appearing at the meeting?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:51 am 
Random Trainer

Because some of us have brought it up, and because I feel like it, here's a size list of all legendaries that have been entered into the roleplay so far, in both imperial and metric! (For those of us who aren't American or who just hate using inches.) o3o
Legendaries that are the same height are listed in order of when they were claimed.

1. Lugia (17'1", 5.2m)
2. Giratina (14'9", 4.5m)
3. Ho-oh (12'6", 3.8m)
4. Groudon (11'6", 3.5m)
5. Arceus (10'6", 3.2m)
6. Zekrom (9'6", 2.9m)
7. Latios (6'7", 2m)
8. Mewtwo (6'7", 2m)
9. Suicune (6'7", 2m)
10. Latias (4'7", 1.4m)
11. Celebi (2', 0.6m)
12. Victini (1'4", 0.4m)
13. Mew (1'4", 0.4,)
14. Jirachi (1', 0.3m)
15. Shaymin (8", 0.2m)

Trivia: my computer recognizes Ho-oh, Latias, and Mew, but says everyone else is a typo. oO

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:49 am 
Blaziken

So my friend was reading a few bios and said (I quote) "Needs more adorable young'ns." So I'll try to slip this one in under the wire. Little kids are known to arrive late, right? And multiple characters is all the rage.

Name: Maïa
Region: Unova
Legendary: Keldeo
Appearance: Looks a lot like a Twin NPC from Unova.
Personality: Boisterous, cheerful child
Background: Met Keldeo on a geography trip to the Moor of Icirrus, and they have never left each others' side since. She rides around on Keldeo and is proud of him in every way.
Pokémon: Does not own any other Pokémon as a team, per se, but has a pet Minccino and Axew at home. She is not allowed to battle with them because she doesn't have a Trainer's license yet. In fact, the only Pokémon that belongs to her is Keldeo.
Text color: #FF69B4 (Hot Pink)

Also, Crimson has the smallest Legendary. Does this seem somehow fitting?

EDIT: Added the Pokémon entry. Also, guess who's OCD enough to change all his text colors to the true shade of crimson as dictated by Wikipedia? :D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:12 pm 
Egg

I'm kind of just... Shaping Mewtwo into a character of my own so I can actually RP him. -sweat drop- Initially I wanted to find some sort of blend between the manga Mewtwo and the anime Mewtwo histories. With that, it's going to take tweaking to get just the right version of him versus I just go with it and see what kind of Mewtwo I create.

So yeah, everyone knows that Mewtwo is capable of communicating with anyone whenever he feels the need. Except at the rate I'm going, he may never feel the need, much less the desire, to talk to anyone besides Yuki. He still has this little grudge towards humanity about him being a clone meant to be a tool and how people kept trying to catch him. Plus he's picky with who he communicates with.
(-whistles innocently- Didn't just combine anime, game, and manga right there)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:49 pm 
Gym Leader

Well hopefully I helped a bit there, personally I like manga mewtwo a bit more then the anime version. I don't really know why. But then again I like Blain cause he's just awesome, and Blain wasn't involved with mewtwo in the anime, cause you know none of the gym leaders were part of team rocket cause that would be bad. . . cause their ment to be all good and stuff.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:32 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

I just have a question, in my first post, my character is at the touranment, so not at the meeting, but Arceus probably is, so is it ok to have the legendary have a post of its own? The two will meet up eventually, but until then, when there is no hope of connection like right now, is it ok?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:55 pm 
Pokémon Master

I was also wondering if I can create a little rivalry between characters. key2dawn's character, Yuki, I thought, would make a good rival for Heero. Are trainer rivalries alright with you (Saber and key2dawn)?

Trophy Case:
Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:48 am 
Egg

Ah, I'm fine with it. Of course, only if you're absolutely sure you want Yuki to be Heero's rival. If so, then this should be interesting.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:01 am 
Blaziken

Oh, if that's how we're playing this, then Maïa and Lydia should totally have a Genki-off. Or at least fire each other up. Drastically.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:00 am 
Random Trainer

Grassquil, I personally think it'd be fine for Arceus to just interrupt the tournament and freeze time and kidnap Vinity or something. I mean, he's the "God" of the Pokemon world; he doesn't have to wait for a baseball game to end before claiming his partner, you know? Additionally, this legendary meeting is probably several times more important than baseball. Just my two cents on what you could do with that.

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:58 am 
Combusken

Yuki wrote:
Ah, I'm fine with it. Of course, only if you're absolutely sure you want Yuki to be Heero's rival. If so, then this should be interesting.

I can imagine this rivalry to be extremely one-sided.

Anyway, I second what Mandi said. From my own experience with RPing, if you have multiple characters, it's fine RPing them separately, if that makes any sense.

On another note, I'll be busier than usual, and I also have a bit of writer's block, so if I don't post for a while, those will be why.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:14 pm 
Pokémon Master

Yeah, I'm sure. I wanted to create a rivalry with either Arian or Yuki, but I decided Mewtwo's partner would make a better rival.

On the side note, I get what you mean, Faustgy. Mewtwo is way more powerful than Latios, though it doesn't always have to be legendary vs legendary battling. Besides, if we're going by most game mechanics here, Latios with a Soul Dew from the games could possibly defeat Mewtwo.

Trophy Case:
Image Image Image Image Image

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next