It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Pokemon Legends OOC
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:26 am 
Pokémon Legend

Because this needed to happen sooner or later.

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

Last edited by Saber Knight on Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Polemon Legends OOC
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:30 pm 
Torchic

Name: Kai Arashiki
Region: Johto
Legendary: Suicune
Appearance: Kai has black hair that's tied into a long hip-length braid, and wears a dark blue bandanna that keeps most of her long fringe out of her face. She wears a pair of baggy olive green capri pants that fall mid-calf. She wears a black bikini top underneath an open button down light blue shirt. A pair of goggles hand around her neck. Clipped to her belt is a large pouch where she keeps her supplies and pokeballs. She wears a pair of sturdy sandals on her feet.
Personality: Kai is generally calm and quiet in most situations, however once angered, her temper gets the best of her and she tends to pick fights to blow off steam. Despite her anger, she is very loving towards all of her pokemon and human friends and doesn't hesitate to help those in need.
Background: Kai grew up in Olivine City, where she started her career as a pokemon trainer. She was always considered average by her peers, but never let it stop her from achieving her dreams of going to sea and researching the pokemon found in deep waters. Growing up in a seaside town gave her a strong love of water pokemon, and it was no one's surprise when she chose her Totodile to begin her career. She ran the gauntlet of the Johto League gym leaders, but was unable to defeat the Elite Four within her first two years. Afterward, she tried twice more before deciding she didn't need to win to prove her skill.
Team: Aker (Feraligatr), Predwyn (Mantine), Elysia (Ampharos), Gwilym (Corsola), Ennio (Golduck), Molan (Seadra)
Text color: This teal-ish color

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:21 pm 
Blaziken

...how did I not notice this here.

So, yeah, I'm a complete introvert here. I've only recently NOT been completely introverted in real life, so I know exactly what it's like to shut yourself off from the world. Now, though, I'm really no different from anyone else.

My character's also really got himself organized, too. Pokémon naming convention and everything. In other words, I'm a Pokémon Adventures nerd and it shows. Complicated storylines are fun to make up. Definitely more complicated than another RP I'm doing right now.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:25 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Looks good, Ryuuko, go ahead and begin!

Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:11 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Yeah, my character kinda arrives just as the meting gets underway, and he's not even at the meeting, but the tournament to honour this meeting, so it shows he has no idea he's the legendary arceus partner, so yeah, that's the gist of my character so far, but the character might just change during the tournament... you never know...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:45 am 
Random Trainer

So I actually started this before I even entered my second character... but okay. Here they are. Arian Clover and Louanne Elanor Diaz. Mind, that's not what Arian is actually wearing at the moment, since he's bundled up against the Spear Pillar weather, but once we move somewhere more temperate (whenever that happens) he'll be back into this outfit.

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:13 am 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Woah, I didn't know this was a Polemon roleplay! I've always wanted to pretend to be a pole!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:20 am 
Blaziken

Mandi, that definitely helps with knowing what your characters look like. Now if only I could draw, I would do Crimson...
And yes, I just noticed that too, Silver! Best RP evar~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:23 am 
Mew

A pole, eh? Well, suddenly my character doesn't fit so well...

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:24 pm 
Mew

As a note, I'll be posting tonight or tomorrow. I haven't forgotten or anything, mew just strikes me as very carefree and, by definition, not one to usually arrive early. Also, going off of Saber's last post, I had trouble picturing mew and being able to communicate in human speech so I was already planningto have it communicate with Jessica by feelings. Glad to see that I'm not the only one who thought of that.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:29 pm 
Pokémon Master

Silver wrote:
Woah, I didn't know this was a Polemon roleplay! I've always wanted to pretend to be a pole!

Why do I find that a little funny yet facepalm at the same time? :eyeroll:

Anyways, on the side note, I'm going by the Pokemon Heroes Movie, rather than R/S/E. I'd prefer it if everybody in the roleplay for future reference will say the two Lati's are from Johto, but I'm fine with Hoemn. As for Saber's post, what I had in mind was the Lati's were communicating this whole time with my characters via telepathy, since it's pretty obvious Pokemon can't talk.

Trophy Case:
Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject: Re: Pokemon Legends OOC
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:14 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Silver wrote:

:ninja: You saw nothing.

Metalheadz wrote:
As for Saber's post, what I had in mind was the Lati's were communicating this whole time with my characters via telepathy, since it's pretty obvious Pokemon can't talk.

Yes, that was always the idea, I just wanted to make sure it was clear that your Lati's can't communicate with, for example, Lydia, telepathically outside of Spear Pillar (unless I'm remembering that movie incorrectly and the Latis were able to psychically speak with humans) since Spear Pillar is special and enchances the power of the bond, allowing for them to communicate with everyone around. However, Mewtwo, for example, has proven he can psychically communicate with anyone anyways, so he doesn't have that issue.

Derp. I feel like those sentences were awkward and didn't make much sense... but oh well.

Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:01 pm 
Combusken

Silver wrote:

Being a pole is quite fantastic!
Actually, I didn't even notice the typo until after Silver pointed it out.

Metalheadz wrote:
Anyways, on the side note, I'm going by the Pokemon Heroes Movie, rather than R/S/E. I'd prefer it if everybody in the roleplay for future reference will say the two Lati's are from Johto, but I'm fine with Hoemn.

Ah, sorry. I could tell that you were referring to the movie in your intro post, but it somehow slipped from my mind when I was typing. I'm guessing it's because I'm too accustomed to using the games as references for Pokemon role plays instead. I'll change that part of my post later.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:17 am 
Gym Leader

I updated my last post, relized that I forgot to put something in there, also just want to clarify, Victini speaks to Rosanna through Telepathy, um pretty much she's the only on he can 'talk' to, otherwise its "Victini". . . except for this meeting at spear pillar. . .

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:04 am 
Random Trainer

I was kind of thinking that Lugia, as in the second movie, would be capable of using telepathy with anyone she chooses, though she'd normally reserve that for Arian. Giratina though (whenever I add her) won't be able to speak to anyone outside of her bond. In fact, I was thinking she won't even be able to communicate with Louanne in exact words. Except, I suppose, while they're at Spear Pillar...

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next