It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:35 pm 
Gym Leader

Yada yada you know the drill.

I am the artist formerly known as Matrix Kirby.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:59 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Quote:
You mean, "me and my friend" or "my friend and I". "I and my friend" is incorrent, I believe.

"Me and my friend" is incorrect. Because if you remove everything between the subject and the verb, you'd be left with "me chose." And I do not recall learning that the pronoun has to come last. It does typically sound awkward, but in thise case, the inverse is even more so.

Teach you to bug me about subject/verb agreement.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:43 pm 
Random Trainer

I want to post, like, right now, but I have no idea how to bring Kesuke in... ^ ^;;

ImageImage
If you haven't guessed as much, I used to be Artemis around these parts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:07 pm 
Gym Leader

Although I started this RP, it's far from too late to join. Still taking any and all applications!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:07 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

Well, let's see. All one has to do is walk by MK's auto-mail shop, storm into some room in Central...a pluthera of options, really. Maybe be doing something entirely different, like committing/stopping a bank robbery.

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:21 pm 
Gym Leader

Jenkins really isn't just an automail technician. He really just repairs/fixes anything mechanical.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:57 pm 
Random Trainer

Well, now that the fire is out and the villian has retreated, what's going to happen next?

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:55 am 
Pokémon Legend

Hey can i join this looks like fun? (oh give me the quiz too! Ive seen alot of episodes, but i might not do so well)

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:28 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Well, you might want to take this chance to watch the rest of them - there are only 51 and the movie, you should be able to find them on Veoh. Though I haven't exactly gone looking for a series of already seen... multiple times...

Anyway, since I'm the one administering the quiz, and I can't really do that right now, it'll be a while. Like I said, brush up on your FMA in the mean time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:17 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Ive been kinda watching it on adult swim and ill probably watch some on youtube (I dont like veoh) I just ask for no questions on the movie, because i dont have the time to watch the whole movie.

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:29 pm 
Pokémon Legend

It was a long and arduous task but i can finally join! W00T!!\

Name - Marley
Gender -Male
Age -15
Text Color -Blue
Occupation - Alchemist
Personality - Is really smart, and has a wit about him, a real joker, and will do anything for one. Sometimes forgetful
Bio - In training to become a state alchemist. Has taken the test three times already.

(How would i introduce my self?)

Silver wrote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:14 am 
Gym Leader

There isnt really a place to come in right now. Jenkins locked his door, and isnt letting anyone in while he talks to those he brought in to his shop.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:10 pm 
Random Trainer

All right, I had been considering dropping out of this one since I'd lost interest in it, but since Silver made his declaration... Perhaps we should get this one moving as well.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:49 pm 
Pokémon Legend

You guys are mean.....

Silver wrote:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]