It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:36 am 
Pokémon Master

You can lock Digimon. I don't think anyone really cares what happens to it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:14 pm 
Pokémon Legend

NO!!!!! Please not Digimon!

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:18 pm 
Pokémon Master

ok, I need everybody in futurama to post there or it will be locked.

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:56 pm 
Pokémon Master

Blastotoise wrote:
NO!!!!! Please not Digimon!

If I continued it, you and I would be the only ones posting. And in case you haven't noticed, my character isn't really in a position where he can do anything...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:54 am 
Random Trainer

So far it looks like Aquanta and I are the only ones who still want to keep Summon Night, if more people were to keep it going I'd love to still do it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:44 pm 
Random Trainer

Hmm, this is just a simple question but... Shouldn't we be closing the OOC Threads related to the RPs that have been locked?

ImageImage
If you haven't guessed as much, I used to be Artemis around these parts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:36 am 
Mew

You're right. I just kinda forgot about that... Anyway, I'm gonna be really busy until sometime Sunday night or so. But I should have a ton of free time from mid-late next week so I'll try and get everything up to date then.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:07 pm 
Random Trainer

Just Starting:
Magic the Gathering - Doing well.
Malachite's Throne - Off to a good start!
Call of Origin 2: Elemental War - Niiice.
Wild Pokemon - Ready to begin.
Yu Yu Hakusho - Doing all right so far.
Resident Evil: Evolution - Handed over to Shadowman.
Inuyasha - Seems to be doing well.
Kakurenbo: Hide and Seek - Same as above.

Active RPs:
Kingdom Hearts - Needs a little pick-me-up.
Kingdom Hearts: AoD - Need MK to post.
Bleach - Got it covered.
Starwars - Waiting on Stevenson.
Unknown Nothingness - Need Mandi, Stevenson, or Silver to post.
Fullmetal Alchemist - Beginning to move again.

ImageImage

Last edited by Isaac on Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:28 am 
Mew

Thanks for the help. I'm finally getting caught up on everything so I should be able to get all the RP stuff up to date within the next day or so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:04 pm 
Mew

Updated the master list and locked a couple. Pay attention to the stuff in the All But Dead section since they're all gonna get locked if they don't see some activity soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:12 pm 
Pokémon Legend

If someone made a medabots RP, who would join?

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:13 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Blastotoise wrote:
If someone made a medabots RP, who would join?

There... already is one...

And I swear, I'll keep AROM 2 and FMA live! I've got Friday off of school - I plan to go RP crazy then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:15 am 
Random Trainer

All right... I suppose I'll stay in FMA if it picks up soon...

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:31 pm 
Pokémon Legend

I cant really do anything in the FMA RP right now.

What about a pikmin?

Silver wrote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:44 pm 
Gym Leader

Hey Marley, can I point you torward the "RP Ideas" thread? Thats the proper place to ask about new RPs.

I am the artist formerly known as Matrix Kirby.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next