It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Bleach OOC
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:22 pm 
Pokémon Master

You know the drill. OOC discusions for the RP go here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:43 am 
Random Trainer

So, when is this gunna start?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:20 am 
Pokémon Master

As soon as I think of a good intro for my character. :sweat:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:26 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

I really can't join now... would it be all right if I came in later?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:14 pm 
Pokémon Master

Sure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:02 pm 
Random Trainer

Just wanted to inform you that I edited my character post and created a second character.

ImageImage
If you haven't guessed as much, I used to be Artemis around these parts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:23 am 
Gym Leader

As did I.

I am the artist formerly known as Matrix Kirby.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:41 am 
Random Trainer

Same here :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:40 pm 
Random Trainer

I'll lurk and watch, and if I'm interested enough, I might join. This is my character information, in case I want to join later (most of it was copy and pasted from another forum I frequent, so there's a lot of extra info). If someone's got a problem with my zanpakutou ability, say so and I'll modify it.

Name: 雀 菊 Suzume Kiku ("Chrysanthemum Sparrow")
Race: Shinigami
Apparent Age: 16
Division/Rank: Fourth Division, unseated
Appearance: Kiku wears the typical shihakushou. She keeps her zanpakutou inside her medical bag, since it's so short and she doesn't use it often. Her black hair (which falls to the middle of her back) is parted on the right and often falls in front of her face, so she has a dark green, leaf-shaped clip on the left side of her head to try keeping it up. Her eyes are light blue. Her left eye has a thin purple triangle extending from the lower lid and reaching almost to her chin. She is about 5'1".
Personality: Withdrawn and quiet. She's extremely bad at fighting, but very quick to respond to emergencies and to heal the injured.
History: Early on while still in the Shinigami Academy, she developed a knack for healing. Quite on accident, she discovered the name of her Zanpakutou and is therefore capable of shikai. Due to her lack of fighting skills, however, she can't utilize her shikai very effectively.
Text Color: Dark Green

Zanpakutou: 影花 Kagebana ("Shadow Flower")
Sealed Appearance: Kagebana's sealed form looks like a tanto ("knife," usually less than a foot long). The blade is six inches long, and the hilt is long enough for only one hand. The guard is a five-pointed star. The hilt weave is dark black-green, and the squares in between are blood-red. The sheath is also black-green.
Shikai Command: "Kawaru" ("change")
Shikai Appearance: The sword becomes a long staff, as tall as the wielder. The head of the staff is bent in a square hook. At the part where it bends, there's a rose. The staff and rose are still made of metal, and it's the same black-green as the hilt/sheath. The rose is black, and the outer edge of the staff head is blood-red.
Abilities: When the red part of the staff head is tapped against a wound, Kagebana can transfer the injury from that person to the wielder's opponent. For example, if tapped against a slash on the shoulder, the original wound vanishes and an identical one appears on the opponent. This requires the wielder to draw blood from that opponent while Kagebana is still in his sealed form. If no blood is drawn, Kagebana can not go into shikai. Once in shikai, Kagebana will only transfer wounds to that individual, though he can transfer them from anyone the wielder wishes to help. To change targets, Kagebana must revert back to sealed form and draw blood from a different person. Transferring fatal wounds works, but does not revive the person it was transferred from.

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

Last edited by BionicleMandi121 on Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:43 pm 
Random Trainer

Woah, nice ability, i'd never be able to come up with something that cool!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:00 pm 
Pokémon Legend

what did yall think of my intro topic? (tide=bleach ZOMG)

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:58 pm 
Random Trainer

It was all right. You've certainly got Ichigo's attitude down. Heh.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:51 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

Um, I'd love to join...but.....
can somebody explain this mess to me? I've no ability to see this show, but it seems kinda interesting, I'd like to participate.

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:05 pm 
Random Trainer

You mean you haven't considered looking Bleach up on Wikipedia?

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:09 pm 
Pokémon Legend

how many people are in the construction site?

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next