It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:25 pm 
Pokémon Master

I don't know. I've been having a bit of writer's block, I've been havig trouble coming up with plots for my RPs. Do whatever.
If anyone has any bright ideas, post away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:43 pm 
Random Trainer

doodle,you done with writer's block yet?

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:51 pm 
Pokémon Master

No, unfortunately... :sweat: I've been waiting for Kaida or Celebifly to post, but they've been gone for a while, do pretty much half the people in the RP are dead right now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:12 pm 
Random Trainer

So we're the only one's still waiting for updates...
note to self:don't tell opal about the message I sent my brother, she will suffer better.

Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:08 am 
Pokémon Legend

is it to late to join?

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:31 pm 
Random Trainer

I don't think so...
oh! and if you can't think of a digimon partner, you can borrow one of mine...I have 7 not in use.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:33 pm 
Pokémon Legend

No i was looking in wikipedia the other day and found one called sunmon, so yeah

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:40 pm 
Random Trainer

Guess I'll be the only one with a made up digimon...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:27 pm 
Pokémon Master

You can't use Sunmon, it's the In-Training form of Coronamon, which is currently in use.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:30 pm 
Pokémon Legend

ok fine time to hit wikipedia....

EDIT: Is missimon ok?

Silver wrote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:07 am 
Pokémon Legend

name:Marley
partner:missimon
text: violet
appearence:5'6, 130 ponds, brown hair, brown eyes blue shirt, blue pants
personell item: some change, candy bar
crest tag: destiny

(sorry for the double post)

Silver wrote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:58 am 
Random Trainer

What does missimon look like?
and I wonder when the rp is going to continue Doodle?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:56 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Go to wikipedia my friend!!!!

Silver wrote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:46 pm 
Pokémon Master

BTW Marley, our partners are in their Rookie forms most of the time, not their In-Training forms. So it would be Commandramon, not Missimon.
This is Commandramon:
Pretty bad-ass, eh?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:39 pm 
Pokémon Legend

I know, i thoroughly *checked* to see what they look like . Have you seen his mega form?

Silver wrote:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next