It is currently Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 580 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:52 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

*Thanks Josiah for stealing the <span style='color:yellow'>Yellow</span> Thingy, then steals it back*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:33 am 
Pokémon Champion

Got lucky and this time takes the <span style='color:green'>green</span> and <span style='color:red'>red</span> thingy for his tree.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:48 am 
Mew

Pushes Silver into the "Spring of Drowned Penguin" and takes the <span style='color:yellow'>yellow</span> thingy back then finds the <span style='color:blue'>blue</span> thingy on his way to the store.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:28 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

*Plays with the Penguin ghosties, then steals the <span style='color:red'>Red </span>Thingy from Neo's tree when he isn't looking*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:54 pm 
Pokémon Champion

Plots to resteal the <span style='color:red'>Red</span> Thingy after he notes it's gone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:14 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

*Writes a letter to Santa asking for the <span style='color:blue'>Blue</span> Thingy and waits 'til Christmas*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:26 am 
Mew

Dresses up as Santa and gives Silver the <span style='color:blue'>blue</span> thingy but steals the <span style='color:red'>red</span> thingy while he's there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:27 pm 
Pokémon Champion

*mugs Santa and takes back his <span style='color:red'>Red</span> thingy*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:15 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

*Does the <span style='color:blue'>Blue</span> Thingy dance, then points out to 'Santa' that he had the <span style='color:red'>Red</span> Thingy, not the <span style='color:yellow'>Yellow</span> Thingy*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:35 am 
Mew

((Actually I do have the <span style='color:yellow'>yellow</span> thingy, used the wrong text color in my last post though...))
Takes off the Santa suit and secretly replaces Neo Zanther's <span style='color:red'>red</span> thingy with a time bomb that looks like the red thingy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:11 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

((I know, I meant I had the <span style='color:yellow'>Yellow</span> Thingy, not the <span style='color:red'>Red</span> one))

*Goes Bowling with the <span style='color:blue'>Blue</span> Thingy*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:26 pm 
Random Trainer

It's the end of round 12, kiddies. Let's see the thingies worthities:

Red=-1 point
Blue=1 point
Green=-2 points
Yellow=2 points

So, that means...THESE ARE THE UPDATED SCORES! :o

Twig: -5
J: -2
Silver: 0
Neo: -3

Finally, SOME people are positive((Sort of)). ^-^

Round 13 begin.

((I notice the green thingy is getting little recognition. :o))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:19 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

((That's a bad thing? It was worth -2 points that round and... YAY! I don't have negative points anymore!!))

*Loses <span style='color:blue'>Blue</span> Thingy to the creepy Bowling machine and plans to Steal the <span style='color:red'>Red</span> Thingy back from 'Santa'*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:57 am 
Mew

Throws away the red thingy and goes off to find the <span style='color:green'>green</span> thingy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:56 pm 
Pokémon Champion

*Takes the <span style='color:yellow'>Yellow</span> and <span style='color:blue'>Blue</span> Thingy and makes the <span style='color:green'>Green</span> Thingy*

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 580 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next