It is currently Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:06 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

*Jumps in the pirana tank and retrieves the Thingy... in exchange for an arm and a leg*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:07 pm 
Combusken

*harpoons and tranquilizes Silver, then takes the Thingy and feeds him to the piranas as bait. Then hides the Thingy in a random guy's mouth*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:16 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

*points out that everyone has been spelling pirahnas wrong, takes the thingy in the confusion*

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:20 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

*Uses the fact that the spellchecker in WordPerfect says that 'pirana' is spelled correctly to distract Stevenson and take the Thingy*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:27 pm 
Combusken

*pokes Silver's left shoulder. When he turns around to see, I grab the thingy and sprint to the bat cave*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:37 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

*Takes the Thingy back from Linkprime... but not before stopping to replace everything the piranas ate with automail. Kinda hard to break into the bat cave with missing limbs, y'know?*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:42 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

*realizes that wordperfect is an oxymoron, and while everyone is being offended that I called them morons, takes the thingy*

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:39 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

*Knows what an oxymoron is and thusly is not offended enough to take the Thingy back from Stevenson*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:51 am 
Mew

*Points out that Silver actually said that he didn't take the thingy back from Stevenson and takes it myself in the confusion.*

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:45 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

*Points out that, no matter how oddly worded it was, I did indeed take the Thingy from Stevenson and uses the further confusion to take it back from Josiah*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:37 pm 
Pokémon Champion

*puts the whole world to sleep, takes they thingy and goes to live on the Moon*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:15 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

*Goes up to the moon - as Neo put the world to sleep and said nothing of the people on the world - takes the Thingy, and hides it in a pile of goat meat*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:38 am 
Articuno

Silver wins with 15 posts. You win a 4am cameo...but your already in the comic, so if you want, you can have one custom art instead, or keep the 4am comic and I'll do an interview style comic with silver.

Its up to you

Current Points
Shadowman: 2
Josiah:1
Matrix Kirby:1
Silver: 1

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:47 am 
Gym Leader

*Capture the thingy while noticing it would be pointless for me to have 30 posts*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:17 am 
Mew

*Buys the thingy for $10 then gives it to the pratically unkillable Andrognia.*

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next