It is currently Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 18  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:59 am 
Mew

*Reprogrammers the robot to work for me and has it take the thingy from Silver then go on a rampage.*

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:23 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

*Hits the robot over the head with a baseball bat, then snags the Thingy while it's helplessly short circuiting*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:45 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

*snags the thingy using tangean ghosting powers, then phases through the wall and hides in the Kaiba-cave*

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:17 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

*Tells batman that Kaiba stole his idea, Kaiba is sued for Copyright Infringement, and rather tham fining him for all he's worth, I take the Thingy*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:37 pm 
Combusken

*OBJECTION! I phonix wright Kaiba into giving Silver a fake thingy, then take the real one for myself*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:41 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

*Finds out the Thingy is a fake while performing an experiment involving a bomb, then gets Jaden Yuki to beat Kaiba in a duel and take the Thingy while he's wallowing in self-pity*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:48 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

*gets yugi to sue Jaden Yuki for copyright name infringement, then steals the thingy in the commotion and hides in the Avenger Mansion*

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:21 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

*Uses an electro-Thingy-magnet to get the Thingy, then hides it in bird's nest and sits on it*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:22 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

*Has Cao Boi knock over the nest and then picks up the thingy and hides it on exile island*

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:26 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

*Uses Aqua lad-ish powers to get a giant squid emerge from the sea and snag the Thingy*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:42 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

*Uses gizmo-ish powers to freeze the water Silver is emerged in, then takes the thingy back and hides it in HIVE academy*

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:54 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

*Is frozen, drifts to Alaska, thaws out some 2000 years later, and finds the Thingy in a future museum*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:10 pm 
Combusken

*finds out the secert of time travel through a series of wacky, time based antics involving a crazy old dude and a space marine, goes to the future, knocks out and dresses up as a security guard, then takes the thingy by replacing it with a fake thingy, and takes the thingy to the year 1965*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:22 am 
Mew

*Finds a spare time machine in my attacks and decides to travel back to 1965, where I happen to see Linkprime, and trades him big stack of Beetles records for the thingy.*

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:22 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

*Happens to be in 1965 through a bizzare turn of events involving several cows, a dictionary, and a sega saturn, then snatches the thingy using a thingy-grabber device, throwing it in to a black hole somehow*

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 18  Next