It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 451 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:11 pm 
Gym Leader

((Right.))

<span style='color:purple'>"Take this!"</span>

*Jeff swings his sword at Zero. Zero blocks with his sabre. He continues the assault but Zero blocks every move. Eventually Zero knocks Jeff's sword away and stabs him in the stomach.*

<span style='color:purple'>"Ungh..."</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"He's bleeding pretty heavily."</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"Maybe we should retreat."</span>

"Where would we go? We can't lead him to the village!"

<span style='color:gray'>"Good point. I guess we have no choice but to battle."</span>

*Another hour passes and everybody has been pushed to their limits. Zero is still standing.*

<span style='color:blue'>"This is insane. We've given him everything we've got and for what?"</span>

<span style='color:gold'>"Now you die!"</span>

*As he went to kill them, a spear comes flying through his chest.*

<span style='color:green'>"I decided to come find you guys."</span>

"I better catch him."

*She throws a card at zero and captures him.*

<span style='color:blue'>"David... it's good to see you again."</span>

<span style='color:green'>"Yeah well I thought you might need my help. I'd just remembered that you never defeated the thunder chosen."</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"...little...help...here..."</span>

"Oh god! Jeff! We need to get him to a hospital!"

*A few hours later. The four of them are waiting impatiently for news about Jeff.*

<span style='color:pink'>"Are you friends of Jeff?"</span>

"Yes! How is he?"

<span style='color:pink'>"He should be fine. You can go in and see him."</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"Hey... ngh..."</span>

"Jeff..."

<span style='color:blue'>"...I think we should leave them alone."</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"Right, so what do you want to do?"</span>

<span style='color:green'>"Why don't we go find a place to eat."</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Okay. We're going to leave you two alone, Shauni."</span>

"I'll see you later..."

*The three of them leave Jeff's room.*

"Damn it Jeff! How could you! Why must you worry me so much?"

<span style='color:purple'>"I'm sorry... I guess it's just my nature to protect my friends."</span>

"I understand that... it's just..."

<span style='color:purple'>"You don't need to worry. I told you that I'd never leave you and I mean it..."</span>

"I know that, but..."

<span style='color:purple'>"No buts, now stop crying. You look more beautiful when you smile."</span>

"You're such a jerk!!!"

<span style='color:purple'>"Yeah, I know."</span>

"Well now what."

<span style='color:purple'>"I still say we should go back to the start. I bet all the answers are there."</span>

"Yes that sounds good. I'm going to go find the others. You going to be okay here?"

<span style='color:purple'>"Yes I'll be fine."</span>

*Shauni kisses Jeff on the head and leaves the room. Jeff falls asleep.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:14 pm 
Random Trainer

((dude,i don't know who has what text,so i didn't understand that post.))

KURBOH(1/3)----->earth--->spire(earth)<br>DIN->1/3-->earth--->quake<br><br><br><br>venus djiini:well,i'm stuck too,mate.<br>isaac:whats with the australian accent?<br>jenna:hey!you can't say australian yet,there is no such thing as australia yet!<br>sheba:ignore the earth and fire adept with the djiin behind me.<br>garet:...0.o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:18 pm 
Gym Leader

((Narrator = *Black*, Jeff = Purple, Shauni = Black, David = Green, Josiah = Blue, Silver = Gray, Felix = ???))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:22 pm 
Random Trainer

((felix=italic!))
felix yawns,then faints feeling a slight surge go through his body.
((now would be a great time for him to change back to normal...))

KURBOH(1/3)----->earth--->spire(earth)<br>DIN->1/3-->earth--->quake<br><br><br><br>venus djiini:well,i'm stuck too,mate.<br>isaac:whats with the australian accent?<br>jenna:hey!you can't say australian yet,there is no such thing as australia yet!<br>sheba:ignore the earth and fire adept with the djiin behind me.<br>garet:...0.o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:58 pm 
Gym Leader

*After a night of resting, Jeff is all better. They head towards the beginning of the game.*

"Well here we are. Now what..."

*The mutation cards begin to glow. A light shoots out of them and hits felix.*

"AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHH!!!"

*A flash of light surrounds Felix.*

"I'm... I'm back to normal!!! Wahoooo!!!"

<span style='color:blue'>"Welcome back, Felix."</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"It's good to see you again."</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"So this was all part of the plot, then? So now what do we do?"</span>

"You have made it to the end. Jeff, Silver, and Josiah answer this question with either a yes or a no. You do not get a second answer. The question is... DO YOU WANT TO LEAVE THE GAME?"

<span style='color:purple'>"No."</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"No."</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"No."</span>

"Very well then. I will not be back, ever. You are stuck here forever."

<span style='color:red'>END OF CHAPTER 9</span>

<span style='color:red'>EPILOUGE: TWO YEARS OF PEACE</span>

*They all returned to Vallhalo. As it so happens a large mansion was being sold. With all the mon they'd collected the group decided to split the cost. They now had a place to stay. In the following two years they studied textbooks and trained their monsters. Since they had to settle down they all had to get jobs. Jeff became a History of Monsters teacher at the Vallhalo Acadamy of Monster Training. Shauni worked with top alchemists to create new power orbs. They are currently working on a level 11 orb. They are having mixed results. Silver founded the first ever Monster Day Care center where he specializes in keeping the monsters happy. David also works at the day care center as the chef. He is acknowledged as one of the top chefs in all of the land. Finally, Josiah founded the Vallhalo Dojo. He is now in charge of over 100 soldiers and their monsters. He has been successful in teaching martial arts to both humans and monsters alike; and among them are Felix and his monsters. However, after all of their adventuring they soon grow bored of the quaint little town and decide to go their seperate ways. Little did they know that in two years they'd join together again to save the world again.*

<span style='color:red'>END OF REALM OF MONSTERS!</span>

<span style='color:red'>JOIN US NEXT TIME IN REALM OF MONSTERS 2: THE ZODIAC LEGENDS</span>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:59 pm 
Random Trainer

((woo hoo!want me to tell josiah to start the new one/or should i start it?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:00 pm 
Gym Leader

((Josiah is starting the second one.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:00 pm 
Random Trainer

((okay,i'm PM him.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:02 pm 
Gym Leader

((I hope it's okay how I ended this. If not I can always change it.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:04 pm 
Random Trainer

((i think both felix and silver were supposed to leave,not just felix.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:06 pm 
Gym Leader

((Nobody left. We're all still in the game.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:07 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

((Man I missed alot...))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:07 pm 
Random Trainer

((opps,i didn't read all that...))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:23 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

<span style='color:gray'>"So basically this is dead now. Come on, Nothing else? That's the end? Man this game was a rip-off! I want my money back!"</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"Dude, you never payed anything..."</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"Hey yeah, now I remember... We got sucked into the game all magically-like... And I never got to play Monster Rancher 4! I want out! Man, why'd I say no in the first place?"</span>

((Heh, couldn't resist. They need some kinda Comicly relieved ending :P ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:15 pm 
Mew

((Wow, it's over? I was thinking there would be a bit more after the last chosen. Oh well, I'll get ROM 2 up tonight. Oh and Jeff, sorry but I'm not exactly gonna follow your epilogue. Hope that's ok. Oh yeah, one last thing, after the chosen battle you data switched with me again so I have my powers back.))

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 451 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next