It is currently Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 451 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:27 pm 
Gym Leader

"Due to an illegal substitution on Josiah's part and an illegal move combination on Silver's part the final match must be re-done from scratch."

<span style='color:purple'>"Let's see who wins this time."</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Just remember no using that combo."</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"No using electricutz either."</span>

"The final match! Take 2. GO!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:44 pm 
Mew

<span style='color:blue'>"Gee... We both screwed that one up..."</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"Well, no matter what happens here remember that I won the first time."</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Yeah yeah, we know. You did good. Although after seeing that combo I'm never gonna fall for it again."</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"Ummie go! Use Acid Rain!"</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Again? Just remember to avoid that combo. Black Flare! Claws of Fire again!" *Once more Ummie got taken down in a single attack.*</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"Toshi, Flame Wing!" *Black Flare was knocked back. It struggled to its feet only to fall again due to the poisoned rain.*</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Ok then, Raydion go!" *Josiah looked up at the purple rain clouds hoving above the arena.* "I wonder... Raydion, see if you can get rid of those clouds with a full strength Shine!" *Everyone averted their eyes as Raydion glowed with a blinding light, evaporating the clouds.*</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"Flame Wing while it's distracted!" *Raydion took the hit and was knocked back.*</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Ray Striker!" *Raydion charged into Toshi, knocking it to the ground.* "Sorry Silver, but this fight is over. Wrath of God!"</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"Oh man... I never win..." *Toshi was KO'd.*</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Hey, you did make it to the finals and you won that first match." *Josiah tried to cheer him up.* "Besides, we never would have beaten all the chosen without your help."</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"Yeah, I am pretty awesome aren't I?" *Silver began bragging.*</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"Thanks, now he'll never shut up."</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Ah, let him go. He did do a good job." *Josiah claimed his prize, the Glitch Mutation card and a D10 orb (Night Wing learned Dark Radience). As runner up, Silver got a W10 orb which he used to teach Toshi Supreme Gale.*

"Well, here you go." *Josiah handed Shauni Glitch Mutation.* "We just need to find one more now."</span>

Current Monsters:
<span style='color:orange'>Electricutz</span> - 3/3 - Electric --> Multi Striker, Voltage, Electric Speed, Electric Heaven, Electricuter
<span style='color:gray'>Night Wing</span> - 3/3 - Dark/Wind --> Shadow Bind, Shadow Shroud, Dark Strike, Hurricane Gale, Dark Radience
<span style='color:green'>Mogalmel</span> - 3/3 - Ground --> Root Strike, Leaf Rain, Upheaval, Rock Crusher, Quaker
<span style='color:orange'>Raydion</span> - 3/3 - Light --> Shine, Ray Striker, Light Power, Ultra Nova, Wrath of God
<span style='color:red'>Black Flare</span> - 3/3 - Fire/Dark --> High Temp, Vicious Bite, Claws of Fire, Inferno Wall, Fireball Charge

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:56 pm 
Gym Leader

<span style='color:purple'>"I wonder where the last one is."</span>

<span style='color:green'>"I have no clue; but I've been meaning to ask you guys if it'd be okay if we headed back to Vallhalo."</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"Homesick, eh? Well I don't see why that would be a problem. Guys?"</span>

"No problem with me. Perhaps we'll even find clues to the last mutation monster."

<span style='color:blue'>"Right let's go!"</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"Hold on! We can't leave until the person who helped defeat the chosen gets his opinion."</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"Nice going, Josiah. You had to build up his ego, didn't you?"</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Sorry."</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"As the destroy of the chosen I think..."</span>

"Come on Silver, give it a rest. We get the point. :P "

<span style='color:gray'>"Heh. Just kidding. :P So, back to Vallhalo it is!"</span>

*While on the boat back to Vallhalo.*

<span style='color:purple'>"..." -_- </span>

*Shauni walks over to Jeff and hugs him.*

"She'll always be with us, Jeff."

<span style='color:purple'>"As long as I have Bubble she will be. She was more than a monster to me. She was a friend."</span>

"I know, Jeff, I know."

*It was at that time that they reached Vallhalo. A middle-aged woman was sitting on the dock fishing. Out of the corner of her eye she saw them.*

<span style='color:green'>"DAVID! YOU'RE BACK!"</span>

<span style='color:green'>"Mother! I've missed you."</span>

<span style='color:green'>"Your eyes... they're filled with pain. You've seen alot, haven't you."</span>

<span style='color:green'>"Yes, I have. But with the help of my friends, I've been able to overcome it all."</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"It's nice to see you again. I don't suppose you'd honor us with your fine cooking again, could you?"</span>

"Ha ha ha..."

<span style='color:blue'>"Jeff you'll never change will you?"</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"Hey! I'm supposed to be the comic relief buddy!"</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"I thought you were the allmighty 'Chosen Killer'.</span>

"HA HA HA HA HA!"

<span style='color:green'>"He's got you there, Silver."</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"Yeah well laugh while you can. You'll be crying after I beat all your monsters into the ground."</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"Anytime, anywhere birdboy!"</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Alright you two. Don't forget that I beat BOTH of you."</span>

*sigh* *Shauni walks over to David's mother.* "Boys will be boys, right."

<span style='color:green'>"So true... so true..."</span>

<span style='color:red'>END OF CHAPTER 8</span>

<span style='color:red'>CHAPTER 9: MUTATION ZERO</span>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 4:12 pm 
Random Trainer

*waits around.*
"finnaly...and then i'll be able to use my own monsters..."
*he holds up three cards.*
BOOM--fire-->boomer,vanish,stealth.(right now only one of his attacks do damage)
djiin--earth-->gaia,spire,quake
star--light-->heaven crusher,beam,protective aura

KURBOH(1/3)----->earth--->spire(earth)<br>DIN->1/3-->earth--->quake<br><br><br><br>venus djiini:well,i'm stuck too,mate.<br>isaac:whats with the australian accent?<br>jenna:hey!you can't say australian yet,there is no such thing as australia yet!<br>sheba:ignore the earth and fire adept with the djiin behind me.<br>garet:...0.o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:54 pm 
Gym Leader

*Everybody finishes eating.*

<span style='color:purple'>"BUUUURRRRRRRPPPP!!! <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>...excuse me...</span>"</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"You really know how to prepare fish."</span>

<span style='color:green'>"Well I have been living here for almost thirty years."</span>

<span style='color:green'>"Guys... I have an announcement. I'm... not going with you..."</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"Hmm?"</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"But..."</span>

<span style='color:green'>"Don't worry guys. I'll still be here when you get back. I just want to stay here for a while."</span>

*One by one the say good-bye to David.*

<span style='color:purple'>"See you later, man."</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Don't stress yourself too much."</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"Just take it easy okay?"</span>

"We'll be back after we collect the last card."

<span style='color:green'>"You've guys been so kind to me. I don't know what to say."</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"Then don't say anything. Remember it's not good-bye; it's see you later."</span>

*As they leave the town, David can be seen waving good-bye to them.*

<span style='color:purple'>"So I wonder where the last card is."</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"Maybe we should go back to the beginning."</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Yeah, I can't count a handful of games that end near the same place that they begin. I have a feeling we'll find the last card in the forest we started in."</span>

"Hmmm... Well it sounds good to me!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:29 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

<span style='color:gray'><span style='color:gray'>"Yeah... In the game this was based off of, well the first ones at least, you got the last badge in Viridian City which is right by where you got the first Pokemon! And even if it wasn't there, You'd still have to go back for the Pokemon League!"</span></span>

<span style='color:blue'>"And in Gold and Silver To get to The Pokemon Legue you have to Surf From New Bark..."</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"So It only makes sense the end is the beginning."</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"Hey, wasn't there some old song they played after the show about going to Viridian?"</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Oh please, no more singing..."</span>

<span style='color:gray'>*Starts singing* "On the road to Viridian City!"</span>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:25 pm 
Mew

<span style='color:blue'>"Hey guys..." *After traveling for a while the group was nearing the starting village when they noticed what appeared to be the entrance to a cave. Since none of them remembered it being their before they headed inside. They had already been walking for hours and were getting rather tired.* "Does anyone have the feeling that we're forgetting something important?"</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"It's just you." *Jeff laughed.* "Lighten up. We beat the seven chosen, got all the mutation monsters except one and..."</span>

"Wait." *Shauni suddenly paled.* "Did you say the seven chosen?"

<span style='color:gray'>"Yeah." *Silver began counting them off on his fingers.* "Jeff beat fire, Anna was water, that NPC girl was Ice, there was the psycho dark guy, the wind one, the light one who was disguised as an old man, and the earth one we fought right before the hacker showed up..."</span>

"Crap!" *The entire group realized it at the same time.*

<span style='color:blue'>"Electric!!!" *Josiah groaned.* "How could we forget electric? There's still one chosen left!"</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"And let me guess, we're gonna be running into it any time now aren't we."</span>

*Light appeared at the end of the tunnel and the group walked out into a large valley surrounded on all sides by jagged mountains.*

"Judging by all those storm clouds, I'd say the final chosen will be appearing any minute..."

Current Monsters:
<span style='color:orange'>Electricutz</span> - 3/3 - Electric --> Multi Striker, Voltage, Electric Speed, Electric Heaven, Electricuter
<span style='color:gray'>Night Wing</span> - 3/3 - Dark/Wind --> Shadow Bind, Shadow Shroud, Dark Strike, Hurricane Gale, Dark Radience
<span style='color:green'>Mogalmel</span> - 3/3 - Ground --> Root Strike, Leaf Rain, Upheaval, Rock Crusher, Quaker
<span style='color:orange'>Raydion</span> - 3/3 - Light --> Shine, Ray Striker, Light Power, Ultra Nova, Wrath of God
<span style='color:red'>Black Flare</span> - 3/3 - Fire/Dark --> High Temp, Vicious Bite, Claws of Fire, Inferno Wall, Fireball Charge

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:02 pm 
Gym Leader

<span style='color:gold'>"You may have beaten the other six... But you'll find me much more difficult."</span> ((Color=Gold + Bold))

<span style='color:purple'>"Yeah yeah yeah... We've heard it all before."</span>

<span style='color:gold'>"Taste the wrath of Thunder God!"</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Right let's give him our best shot!"</span>

*They send out Drakonne, Raydion, Dragder, and Ying-Yang.*

<span style='color:gold'>"Use lightning stab!"</span>

*A sword-shaped stream of lightning shot up from beneath each of the monsters, KOing them instantly.*

<span style='color:purple'>"...Okay so maybe this won't be as easy as I thought."</span>

*Next they send out Mogalmel, Fangestral, Mutation Leo, and Ummie.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:20 pm 
Random Trainer

"hmmm...well,this is fun..."
*watches everyone.*

KURBOH(1/3)----->earth--->spire(earth)<br>DIN->1/3-->earth--->quake<br><br><br><br>venus djiini:well,i'm stuck too,mate.<br>isaac:whats with the australian accent?<br>jenna:hey!you can't say australian yet,there is no such thing as australia yet!<br>sheba:ignore the earth and fire adept with the djiin behind me.<br>garet:...0.o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:24 pm 
Gym Leader

((No because if you'd read any the previous posts you'd know that it's been explained already.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:25 pm 
Random Trainer

((opps,i'l edit that...sowwie :unsure: ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:42 pm 
Gym Leader

((That's okay. ^_^ ))

*After an hour of fighting, each of them was left with one monster. Jeff had Bubble, Shauni had Hellfire, Josiah had Night Wing, and Silver had Kojyo.*

<span style='color:purple'>"I can't believe that his one monster has stood up to all of our attacks!"</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Wait a minute... I'll bet this monster is from Earthbound!"</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"Of course! It must be the final boss. So that means regular attacks are useless!"</span>

<span style='color:gold'>"One more time; finish them off with lightning stab!"</span>

*All the monsters, except bubble, are knocked out.*

<span style='color:blue'>"Oh no..."</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"So it's up to me, huh? Well then... it's time to do this! DATA SWITCH; switch with Josiah. *The characters code switched.* "Okay let's see if this works. Fuse with me bubble!" *After fusing with bubble, Jeff became a large amorphic monster.*</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Well that's new."</span>

<span style='color:gold'>"This is futile. Use lightning stab and destroy him!</span>

*The lightning stab hit Jeff; but he didn't even flinch.

<span style='color:gold'>"What the hell? It had no effect!"</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"It's over! SHATTERED SOUL!!!"</span>

*Thunder God's soul flew out of him. The soul was turned to ice and shattered into a million pieces. Thunder God fell, lifeless to the ground before dissappearing completely. Jeff diffused with his monster and then switched his data with Josiah again.*

<span style='color:purple'>"Oooh... my head..."</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Yeah that's about how I felt after my first time."</span>

<span style='color:gold'>"Well done... but it's not over yet."</span>

*The chosen removed his disguise to reveal a beam-sword wielding monster.*

<span style='color:gold'>"You still have to destroy me!"</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"Zero!!! He must be the last mutation monster! Well without monsters all that's left is our weapons! Draw them!"</span>

((Amorphic means shapless in case you didn't know.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:55 pm 
Random Trainer

((i do not know how to respong to that post...can't felix attack in this form?or is he not with them?tell me if he is cause then i have a short post...))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:56 pm 
Gym Leader

((I'm not sure. You'd have to ask Shauni.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:57 pm 
Random Trainer

((okey,he wouldn't help them anyway,i would make it to where shauni tells him not to since he could change back at any moment.))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 451 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next