It is currently Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 451 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next
 Post subject: ROM: Realm of Monsters
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 1:20 pm 
Random Trainer

we get a new video game and are sucked into it...they are stuck in the game until they free the three god monsters:manja,kanma,and kuiia
at the beggening they all find one creature...they then figure out they have these special cards that,when thrown close enough,sucks the creature in:so you can use them to battle other monsters!
((example and my 1st post coming!))

KURBOH(1/3)----->earth--->spire(earth)<br>DIN->1/3-->earth--->quake<br><br><br><br>venus djiini:well,i'm stuck too,mate.<br>isaac:whats with the australian accent?<br>jenna:hey!you can't say australian yet,there is no such thing as australia yet!<br>sheba:ignore the earth and fire adept with the djiin behind me.<br>garet:...0.o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 1:23 pm 
Random Trainer

*felix ran upstairs to play a new game he just got for x-box,when he got up there he put it in his t.v. started to make weird noises.*
"the one day i get a new game my...." *he dissapeared...he reappeared under a tree in a forest!*

KURBOH(1/3)----->earth--->spire(earth)<br>DIN->1/3-->earth--->quake<br><br><br><br>venus djiini:well,i'm stuck too,mate.<br>isaac:whats with the australian accent?<br>jenna:hey!you can't say australian yet,there is no such thing as australia yet!<br>sheba:ignore the earth and fire adept with the djiin behind me.<br>garet:...0.o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:05 am 
Mew

((So we're sorta playing pok?mon under a differant name? Ah, way not?))

"Stupid PS2..." *Josiah groaned as he stared at the blank TV screen.* "Why does it have to stop working tod..." *He trailed off as the screen flashed and the world dissolved around him. When he came to, he found himself laying in the midst of a large forest.* "Whoa... What the heck?"

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:30 am 
Gym Leader

A young looking man walks up to the confused pair. "I see you got sucked in as well." he says, disdainfully.

<span style='color:red'>CHAPTER 1: GETTING ACQUAINTED</span>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:14 pm 
Mew

"Guess so." *Josiah was studying the surroundings.* "That's the last time I buy games made by Suck-You-In-Software."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:17 pm 
Random Trainer

*he sees a creature and it floats over to him,it was a brown furball with green feet...*
the creeature then said "kurboh!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 5:57 pm 
Mew

"What the heck is that?" *Josiah looks it over curiously.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:06 pm 
Random Trainer

((you make up your own monster,kurboh was the 1st one i made.^.^))
"dunno,but i just found a card..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:13 pm 
Gym Leader

"Oh there are more of them? I found this little guy a couple of minutes ago.", Jeff exlaims. "All he says is 'Bibble, Bibble'."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:18 pm 
Random Trainer

*felix accidently drops the card and it lands on kurboh's head...it sucks him in tand felix looks at the card:it has a picture of kurboh and says KURBOH in gold letters on the top...on the bottom it said fire.*
"cool...its a fire element!"

elemental basics:
fire better then water
water better then ground
ground better then electric
electric better then ice
ice better then light
light better then dark
dark better then fire

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:36 pm 
Gym Leader

"Hmm... Bibble sounds like bubble, so I guess mine would be water then huh.", concludes Jeff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:52 pm 
Random Trainer

"yeah,i guess...now just catch it in the card."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:37 pm 
Gym Leader

"Okay" *drops card* *blah blah blah Bibble... water... blah blah blah Fire beats water... etc. etc.* "Done and done."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:58 pm 
Mew

"Hey, what's that?" *Josiah runs into the trees and nearly collides with what looks like a spiky yellow cat. A card is laying on the ground nearby.* "Looks like I get a monster too!" *Josiah drops the card on the monster as the others run up.* "Check it out!" *Josiah holds up the card.* "Its name is Sparkz and it's an electric type."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:02 am 
Shiny Pidgeot King

((This sounds... interesting))

"Finally I get to play Monster Rancher 4!" Silver exclaimed as he turned on his Ps2, but the Power button didn't turn the game on... it sucked him into a strange Forest

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 451 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next