It is currently Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 287 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:06 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Actually, after thinking a bit, the seven deadly sins seems like a good ideas since I've already introduced the Seven "Aespers" (Three of which happen to be in my possession). I hope we all recall what the Aespers are... ^^;;

As for the final boss... *glances* Might be a mix of all three in my opinion...

And as far as I know, the Guardian's part of the cursed forest is an uncursed haven.

EDIT: Neo-san is right. We've already established that the continent (Kaasar<name idea>) was beyond Bowen's stronghold... perhaps this mysterious army/evil comes from a "pocket dimension" that Shauni unsealed?

It's also likely Neo and the Guardian have never met face to face, despite living on the same continent for so long...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:17 pm 
Pokémon Champion

So are you talking about a diffrent forest then? Seems funny if both are from the same area.

Also more about the Dark Forest.

It is a rather large forest srounded by tall mountains in amost a horseshoe like fasion but with a narrow opening to it (less then a mile long). There is a unique shrine in the middle but don't want to say too much as I'll talk about it more in Neo's Story.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:21 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

In a way, yes. This "Haven" forest is also fairly close to D-Edge, as we've established that the Guardian works as a blacksmith in that village, and considering he has access to cliffs overlooking the sea, I'd say this "Haven" forest surrounds the mountain range of the Dark Forest.

What say you?

Also, what if it was the Guardian trying to keep people out of the Dark Forest? It's very likely he doesn't want innocent people to get hurt...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:24 pm 
Pokémon Champion

Ok I can agree to that. Looks like I may need to reread your posts abit again. I'll remember that for ROM: Neo's Story :)

Ya after reading your posts again you did mention stuff that refrered to that area. Sorry for not paying more attention. I should carefully read all posts from now on :)

I liked what you posted after Tusekasa had talked to Neo for the first time. I'll make sure to mention you in my other rom thing :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:11 pm 
Mew

Wow, it sure is weird planning things out like this istead of making them up as we go along. Anyway, having The Seven Deadly Sins as bosses sounds fine to me. At some point then we could use a list with all their names, elements, and attacks.

For the final bad guy, I don't know if we should be thinking that far ahead just yet. Although, for the record, I think that he/she/it should be the one controlling the army. Also, I don't think the army should be from another pocket demension. We're having enough stuff come out of those already. I think the army should be something new that was never part of the game to begin with... Which kinda explains why they can 'break' the rules and kill trainers' monsters, which are normally unkillable.

As for the continent, I don't really care where it is. Shauni, Neo, Simeon, you guys all have ideas about it so I think you should come up with some sort of agreement on that.

One last thing, is my suggestion about Vahallo getting attacked and Amhal sending us to the new continent ok or do you have something else in mind?

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:47 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

The attack on Vallaho sounds good... and you might be right.

... I say another hacker is controlling the army.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:49 am 
Articuno

Seven Deadly Sins for ROM 4 ((changed a little from comic as there are plot implications))

Ivy of the Pride/ Vanity
Element: Earth
Appearance: As in the comic

In this form she can use her rope like bard as a whip or lasso

Powers: She has a demonic transformation as all the deadly sins do.
The appearance of the demonic form is simpler to this but she isn't naked, her clock will remain over the centre of her body while the leaves and branches sprout out from her arms and legs.

In this form she has the following attacks.

Poison Ivy: The branches have spikes that secrete venom. She swings these branches at her opponent.

Root Crusher: The roots are embedded into the ground and then vibrate, causing an earthquake

Storm of Leaves: Leaves become razor sharp and are cast at opponent in a gale

Forest Bear Trap: Nemours ways of using the branches as traps, like cages or grabbing bear traps. They stop opponents from moving.

Haku of the Rath/ Rage
Element: Darkness

Appearance: As in comic

In this form he is very skilled with his bladed staff

Powers: demonic form as in comic

In this form he has the following attacks

Dark Heart: Temporally turns opponent to stone

Sicker Claw: Hardness Claws and casts them at the foe
Shadow of Souls: Can make a physical illusion of a foes shadow of soul to attack
(see why there so deadly!))
Soul Reverb: Flashy name for a bite attack.

I'll post the other guys later. These will start us off.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:46 pm 
Mew

So, um, anyone plan on posting the RP soon? If you can't think of anything to do then just gather at my house on the island and Virgo and I will show up once everyone is there.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:15 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

Simeon wrote:
The attack on Vallaho sounds good... and you might be right.

... I say another hacker is controlling the army.

*pops head in* Yeah, I think I'll post here. having read all the rps (es, folks, I had alot of time)...I think that the hacker would be a bad idea. Because you've used hackers in several of the rps already, I'm pretty sure that the vaguest you can be would be the hackers cousins sisters mailman, if you didn't want to use something you've already used. But thats just me.

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:23 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

... I know. But it was thae same hacker for all three, 3M.

And as far as I'm concerned, a rival hacker may be the only logical reason for why things that COULD NOT die so easily in the prior episodes of ROM started showing deifinite signs of mortality. (Something either Josiah or Shauni-sama stated eariler.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:35 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

Actually, there was that one where it was her sister. I'm just saying that the hacker was overused.

Of course, now that you've explained it more, I see what you mean. This wouldn't be someone who worked with the first hacker, but someone who was against them. I get it now. Okay, sorry for any troubles.
Edit: It's been a while, maybe it was his brother. It was in ROM 3, and I hought that it was sister, but it was probably her brother. good catch. And he may not have been in to technology, he was nevertheless a villain type character who was related to the hacker. But enough of beating a dead horse. I was wrong. Therefore, It really matters not whether or not I called the facts wrong while stating I was wrongs, so it really has no effect whether or not we continue this discussion.

Simeon: Aye. All the cards are on the table and the bets are off. All is forgiven. *grins*

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:40 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Sutra-sama had a sister? I don't recall reading that in any of the ROM episodes... The only sibling of Sutra's that I'm aware of was Emiel.. and Emiel was Sutra's brother. (And as far as I know, Emiel wasn't as into technology like his little sister, Sutra.)

You might be thinking "Samantha," but that happens to be Shauni-sama's real name, and the first ROM wasn't as fully developed as the last two episodes.

The official name for the ROM hacker is "Sutra," and she has no female siblings mentioned as far as I know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:50 am 
Articuno

Samantha is Sutra. She got re-named in ROM 2 because I forgot I named her Samantha (which is my real name). Lets take it that 'Samantha' was the hackers allies and 'Sutra' is her real name. As for Emil, he is Sutra's brother but it was technically a copy of him in the game. Sutra was going to right him in but decided against it last minute, so his data remained. Bowen made him think he was sutra's real brother to manipulate him. In the end he took over his body to battle with Josiah.

When Bowen was killed in his monster form, Shauni used his data to restore Sutra's mind...but Bowen lingered on in her mind. Therefor, Bowen is now in the real word sort of...and Emiel now knows his not the hackers brother, and is having a baby with Yomikko.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:24 am 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

*shifty eyes* perhaps that child shall be a demon. I'm seeing the ROM 5 villain in my head right about now.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:33 am 
Articuno

Yomikko only just found out she was pregnant :lol:

Go to ROM the Comic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 287 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next