ROM: Out of character

Your stop for everything related to Realm of Monsters.

Moderators: Silver, shauni, Simeon

Doodleshark
Pokémon Master

Post by Doodleshark »

Dear Marley: If you want to join ROM, why don't you join the Alternate ROM RP I created at the Special Stage?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Blastotoise
Pokémon Legend

Post by Blastotoise »

um....i dont know...
Weepitang - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Steel; Abilities: Clear Body, Chlorophyll; Attacks: Take Down, Vine Whip, Psychic, Wrap. Level 17

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

Josiah
Mew

Post by Josiah »

Well, I was hoping someone would post something... Ok fine, I'm doing a nice long post as soon as I have time (should be sometime on Monday (well, monday here, maybe Sunday night in the US)). I don't care if I have to double post or triple post or take control of the quest Simeon started, I'm going to get this moving again!

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.
shauni
Articuno

Post by shauni »

Here here! As far as the ROM rp goes, i'm kinda all dried up on ideas, and when I do have one, everyone seems to hate it :sweat:
"BOW BEFORE THE SHAUNINESS THAT IS SHAUNI! "--Shadowman

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image
Josiah
Mew

Post by Josiah »

Ugh... Stuff today took a heck of a lot longer than I thought it would so I've gonna have to delay my post for a day or two. Sorry.

Kinda had plans for that singing but I don't mind Simeon hijacking it since I kinda wanted to save the plot point I was going to bring up for later anyway.

Josiah
Mew

Post by Josiah »

Ok, here's how this is going to go. I'm going to PM Simeon and ask for the details on all the plot stuff he has planned. I'll give him a few days to a week to answer and after that I'm taking over. If I get Simeon's plot details I'll be sure to stay consistant with that. If not I'll make up the details for his plots on my own. Either way, I'm gonna start moving the plot along and fast. Hopefully that'll get the rest of you guys posting again.

Simeon
Blaziken Level 100

Post by Simeon »

Sorry, sorry... ><;;

PM's on it's way, Josiah-sama.
Josiah
Mew

Post by Josiah »

Alright, got the PM. Now I just need a little time to plan things out and I'll be ready to jump start this thing. Look for a huge post sometime this week (probably close to the weekend, unless someone else posts first, which will probably force me to hurry up with it).

Neo Zanther
Pokémon Champion

Post by Neo Zanther »

Hi. Well I finally posted something. Man, need to get back to Neo's story too sometime.

Yes I put in a slight twist again in the plot but nothing that will deviate too far from the main one :)
Josiah
Mew

Post by Josiah »

So... Anyone feel like helping Josiah and Virgo?

Josiah
Mew

Post by Josiah »

Well, I'm tired of waiting for people to post and I should have a decent amount of free time over the weekend so if no one posts before then, I'm going to advance things.

Neo Zanther
Pokémon Champion

Post by Neo Zanther »

Sorry, I had ment to get something up then got a block. I'll try and get something this week.
Josiah
Mew

Post by Josiah »

Expect a post soon, just need to find the time.

Josiah
Mew

Post by Josiah »

So... I guess Opal's dropping out then? At very least, thanks for giving your character a reason to leave and a place to go, instead of leaving another NPC, although I'll probably NPC her and bring her back for the final battle if that's ok... But anyway, I'll post as soon as I find the time.

Celebifly
Pokémon Master

Post by Celebifly »

I'm no dropping out. It just means Opal can post less :3
ImageImageImage
ImageImage