It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:33 pm 
Pokémon Champion

After a week Neo was back on his feet. Still abit sore but able to move about fairly well. He begain to buy supplies. But they wern't for his home. They were for a trip. Neo had decided to go out on his own and do training and maybe pick up afew new monsters. Only having one wasn't a good thing in Neo's mind and he really didn't like the pick for monsters in the area. Besides, he figured he needed to see the world so that he could see what he was to save. Also he migh find the others. This was the most hoped for thought in his head. He was begining to long for other's like him. Others that were stuck and couldn't get out either. Of course he hadn't mentioned any of this to Tsuekasa or anyone else. For one he didn't want to be followed by Tsuekasa and the town would probably do something special for him and he really didn't want to have to deal with both.

He had everything packed. He headed out the door and twords the edge of town. Lucky for him this wasn't a long treck due to his house being on the edge of town. He didn't make it more then 1/4 of a mile before he heard, <span style='color:purple'>"Hey, where do you think you're going?" </span>Neo slowly turned around. He knew who it was already. It was Tsuekasa. It was as if she had a job of keeping watch over him. He couldn't seem to shake her no matter what he tried. Maybe he should of taken off in the middle of the night, not right as the sun was comming up.

<span style='color:red'>"Um, nowhere. Just for a walk."</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"Walk huh. What a big bag for just a walk. Just how long of a "walk" are you taking young man? Seems like a long one to me."</span>

<span style='color:red'>"Funny you should ask. Ya, my walk just happens to take me to the mountians and then I guess I'll just have to walk back."</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"Why do I get the felling you arn't talking about the mountians surounding The Dark Forest. You arn't going to the mountians clear to the east? The ones you might see on a clear day from the watchtower if you are lucky."</span>

<span style='color:red'>"Those would be the ones."</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"But why? Why are you going so far? You know I can't go that far."</span>

<span style='color:red'>"I'm going for several reasons. One is to get better at battleing and become a better trainer. Another is to look for more monsters. The others are personal."</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"Why did you tell us you were going?"</span>

<span style='color:red'>"I did. There is a note on Treveld's door that I left. I just didn't want a big deal on my leaving."</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"You could of at least told me."</span>

<span style='color:red'>"And have you try and talk me out of it? I know you would try."</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"So..."</span>

<span style='color:red'>"It was for the better. I must do this. Goodbye for now Tsuekasa."</span> Then Neo gave her a quick kiss on the cheak. Tears could be seen forming up in her eyes. She was trying hard not to cry Neo could tell. He then turned around and started walking. Tsuekasa just stood there. She stayed til he had disapared from the next hill. Then she fell on her knees and cried. The rest of the town was abit shocked at the letter but had a feeling that the day would of come sometime. It was just a matter of time. But they did know one thing. He would be back. When they didn't know but they intended to be ready when he did.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:39 am 
Pokémon Champion

Neo spent the rest of the day just walking and looking around. All he could see right now were hills. Nothing but hills. Cept for the towering mountians behind him that surounded the Dark Forest. But even they were starting to shrink abit. There was a slight breeze and Neo was glad for that. He wasn't use to walking so much and was getting abit tired. But not as tired as he expected to be. "It could just be the way the game is programed. Like games where the character just seems to run forever without getting tired." Neo thought. But he kept going. He knew it wouldn't be til late tommorow before he would get to the next town. He had talked to people about the surrounding areas when he first came to world. After that he might see some new species of monsters that might hold an intrest to him.

It soon became dark and Neo set up camp for the night. He was glad he was an Eagle Scout and knew how to campout. Thought this world seemed not to have much in the way of tents, he settled with something resembling a sleeping bag. After a light dinner, Neo once again found himself looking at the starts. It was the first time he really looked at them since the night he first spent when he first came to Orca. He rembered noting how much the night sky looked like the once in the real world. He knew why it did now. Whoever created the game had made something similar to the night sky they were use to. Neo could actually find some of the consalations that he know. Soon he fell asleep and awoke to the sun comming up over the top of the mountains. He figured it was probably nine in the morning. He packed up and begain walking to the next town.

It would be another long day he figured. He was suprised that he didn't see a single monster all day yestrday. "Maybe I'll see some today. Though most lilkly they will be the ones that the town defenders have, just in their diffrent stages." thought Neo. He sayted on the path. Neo did begin to wonder about his no encounters might be because of the road. But then he remembered hearing about people being attacked by some of the more aggresive monsters on this road and the other roads so he quickly dismissed the road theory. He was probably just lucky yesterday. Soon it was noon and Neo could see the town in the distance. He should make it there by the time the sun set for the night. As long as he didn't have any interuptions during the day. During the afternoon he did spot some monsters but they were off in the distance and didn't pose a threat. As he predicted he made it to the town just before sunset.

The town was smaller then D-Edge and so he had no trouble finding the inn. He had saved up his money from his job and figured he could get by for awhile. After that he wasn't so sure. If he was luck, he might find a town with an arena with a turnament going on that he could enter into. But for now, he wanted dinner and rest. He want to the local tavern. There were some people in there; some eating, some drinking, and afew playing some type of card game. He ordered dinner with some whicky. He ate his dinner and left for the inn. He stayed up for awhile, looking at the night sky and thinking. He then went to bed. The mountains to the west were now half their size. His old life again was behind him. But this time Neo knew that that one he would return to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:08 pm 
Pokémon Champion

Neo woke early the next morning. He quickly ate breakfast and headed east again. This day was proiving to be uneventful as the last two days had been. The road began to turn north. Neo didn't have any idea where it would lead but he just wanted to stay as much of an easterly path as possible. Soon he departed the road and begain to go cross-country. The grass was short so movement was still a decent pace and the hills were becoming less frquent. He supected that they would begin to increase the closer to the eastern mountains he got. The day seemed to move along with out anything happening untill Neo heard a lound sound that sounded like something was in trouble. Neo ran towards the sound. Over the hill Neo found out what was making the noise. It looked like a small yellow horse. Infrount ot it was a Zuloco and it appeard to be alot stronger then the yellow horse. neo wasn't so sure even he could win aginst the monster with Thunderstorm. But not liking to see the weaker being picked on by the stronger Neo decided to go ahead and try his luck. He just couldn't ignore it and move on.

"Thunder Storm, I summon you!" Out came Thundersorm in all it's glory. "Use Thunderwave on the bigger monster!" Thunderstorm unleased waves of eletcticity at the Zuloco and paralized it. "Good start, now use Thunderstock!" Thunderstrom let forth bolts of electricity at the Zuloco hitting it. It shreaked and statred towards Neo and Thunderstorm once Thunderwave wore off. "Quicky, use Gust!" The sudden blast of wind stopped Zuloco's advancement for a moment and this was all Neo needed. "Now use Thunderwave and then Thunderstock!" The gust of wind stopped but before the Zuloco could respond it was again paralized and struck with eletricity. Turing to the Zolcu Neo yelled "Leave now or you will receave more of this! I don't think you want to!" The Zuloco seemed to understand and once it was able to move again it turned and left the hillside. Neo headed for the yellow horse that was still around. As Neo got closer it ran towards Neo. "Well you seem better now. Say, how would you like to travel with me and help me help others?" The monster seemed to like the idea. Neo dug out a blank card from his pocket and placed it on his new monster. Neo then looked at the card. It said Wire. Electric. Stage 1 of 3. Attacks: Thundershock, Volt Charge.

Neo got up and begain to head east once more. Now he had two monster to help him out. He hoped to beable to train his new monster enoguh to level it up to the next stage fast enough to beable to defend D-Edge when he got back. But for now Neo was conserned for the now. Off from the main road he wasn't sure when he could be seeing the next town and also his encounter rate would probably increase as well. He would probably be sleeping under the starts for awhile now. Neo spent the rest of the day walking and looking around the surrounding landscape.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:05 am 
Pokémon Champion

For the next week Neo travled over the now flat plains on his way east. He hadn't seen a town since his second day traveling. This didn't bother Neo too much cause he still had plenty of supplies. He could easly survive or two more weeks before restocking with more supplies. He had starte to train Wire first on stationary object and then on stage 1 monsters they sometimes encountered. As for monsters, Neo was supprised on how few he actually encountered. He did see a fair amount off in the distance but they were too far away to do much or be a threat. Neo was wondering where or when he would encounter his next town. He was begining to fell lonesome abit and he was hopping to maybe see if there were any rummers of the ohers like him. Night fell and Neo spent yet another night under the stars.

The next day Neo woke, ate a small breakfast, and begin walking towerds the mountains again. However in the afternoon Neo could see off in the distance what looked like to be a town. He couldn't tell how big it was til later but it did give Neo some hope. He could find out exactly where he was, if there was a road that would take him to the mountains easyer, mabye get a map, shop, and possibably even do some fighting aginst other trainers. And more importantly, if there were any rumers of the others. Neo caculated it could take aout two days to get there. Neo begain to pick-up his pace abit.

Late the secound day Neo arrived at the city of Quazok. Neo had notied each day how big the city was. It easly cold contain 20,000 people from what Neo could guess. Neo was glad to be there. He figured he would spend afew days here to ralax and look around and listen for possible rumors of the others. Neo hoped he had enough money, not knowing the cost of things. But he though he saw what could possibly be an arena. Neo woundered if any events were taking place. Ther was only one way to find out and Neo entered the city. The city itself was impressive upon entering. After talking to some people Neo found a good inn that was cheap to stay at. Neo didn't have too much trouble finding it and upon entering got a room and ate dinner. Now Neo wasn't sure what to do next. He decided to go to bet early so he could get an early start around town.

Neo woke early the next day, ate breakfast, and headed into town and begain to explore. It didn't take long for something to catch Neo's eye. It was a poster advertising an amature turnament at the arena in three more days. Registration was ending today at the arena. Now all Neo had to do was find his ay to the arena. It didn't take long to find it after asking for directions.

"Welcome sir. I assume you are here for the Amature Turnament?"

"Yes I would like to enter myself and my two monsters: Thunderstorm and Wire."

"Only two? Most entries are using three so you would be at a disadvantage. You woudln't last long."

"Don't worry about me. Iv'e been though though fights before and done well. So I'll be fine."

"Ok. Well fill out this form and pay the entrie fee and see you in afew days. And good luck."

Neo exited the arena and begain to explore the city. There were lots of different shops to look at with a varity of things Neo had never seen before. Then one shop caught his eye. It was simply called CARDS. Neo couldn't help but to go in and explore it. Inside the shop wasn't very large. It was about the size of this classrooms back on Earth. he begain to explore the cards. To his suprise the cards were cards to help out monsters in various ways. Some boosted stats for a certon time, some boosted attack power, even allowed a mosnter a temp attack that could be used once a day or battle. Neo spent several hours carefully exaiming each card. The only thing that Neo didn't like was the price. None of them were cheap and just one would take most of Neo's travel money and the mountains were still a decent distance away. Neo remembered that the turnament offered a decent amount to the top three winners. Neo wasn't sure if he cold even get that far. If he could, he would buy a card and use the winning for travel expensies. Neo thougha bout it for awhile. If he bought a card and didn't win anything he wouldnt' have much left for suplies that he would need later. However if he got a card and with that card he were to place in the top three, he would make back most if not all of what he would spend on the card. It was a tough decision indeed and after thinking about it for the next half hour he alteamently bough a card that would eliminate any resistance to electric attack for one monste for the duration of the battle. If no monster was resistant, then it would double the strength of the electric attacks. Problem was it's used only once per day. The cards name: Overcharge.

Having spent most of his afternoon in the card shop, Neo headed back to the inn for some rest and dinner. Once again he found himself looking at the stars, noticing that the positions of them did change. Even at night, the city was still buzzing with life. Neo soon went to bed. Two more days and Neo would find out just how good he could be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:13 am 
Pokémon Champion

It didn't take too long and the day for the turnament was here. Neo was so excited that the previous night he had trouble trying to sleep. As a result, he was not as rested as he could be. He was just glad that the programer had programed coffie and it still had it's affects. After grabing a cup, he headed towards the arena. Soon he arrived and the other trainers had begain to gather as well. A decent crowd could be seen entering the arena to watch. Neo couldn't wait to get started. But first the rules had to be explained. It was an no time limit battle, each trainer could use up to three monsters but less can be used. No using stage 3 unless it really really can't be helped and judges would determine if one can be used. Item cards could be used whenever the trainer felt that the card would be needed. The turnament would start soon.

Neo was very nervous at the whole thing. He'd had turnaments back at home but nothing to this scale for a crowd and there wasn't really any prize to be won. They were all for fun. This time it was serious. These people were fighting to win and this type of battleing is what Neo needed to do. It would help him grow as a trainer and this future fights will be to win aginst any opossing trainers.

Neo watched the first few matches before his match. There was defently a diffrence between all the trainers. The levels went from beginers to fairly good. Neo knew that if he made it to the final set of batles, they wern't going to be easy. Soon it was his turn to battle. "Well guys," Neo said to his cards, "it's time to see what we are made of."

Neo walked out onto the field. He could see his oponent walking out. She looked about 18, the same as Neo was. At least he didn't have to put with someone younger. Some of the ealyer battles, the younger complained soo mcuh. Neo hoped he wouldn't get anyone like that. They aproached each other, shook hands, and headed to their spots. This was the moment of truth of his skills. Neo dug out Wire's card. He would start with the lower and move up. It was better that way as he wouldn't weaken his best before the end. He waited for his oponent to go first since she was ontop of the bracket.

"Zualo come on out!" A firly decent sized black bird caome out of its card. Neo almost laughed. It was the 2nd stage of the monster that he had fought to save Wire. He wondered if Wiere would fight tougher or cower at the sight of it. Just one way to find out. "Wire come out!" The small electric horse appeared andonce it saw the Zualo Neo could tell Wiere wanted to fight. The battle was about to begin.

"Zualo start things off with Gust!" The Zualo flaped its wings sending a gust of wind that stuck Wire. IT tried it's best to stand its ground but got blown back abit. "Ok Wire strick back with Thundershock!" Wire sent a bolt of electricity towards the Zualo. "Dodge it Zualo!" commanded the girl. The Zualo flew up high enough to fully dodge the attack. "Now use Dive Bomb!" The Zualo started to decent at a high speed towards Wire. Neo had to think fast. "Wire Volt Charge!" Wire started to charge towards the decending Zualo with a field of electricity around itself. Then it jumped into the air and collided with the Zualo. Both monsters crashed intothe ground. Soon the dust settled and both monsters were still standing. Well, one standing and one flying. Both looked beaten up from the collision and fall. Being of a higher stage the Zualo didn't look as bad as Wire. But Wire seemed more willing to fight and it was close enoough that the Zualo probably wouldn't beable to dodge a Thundershock. "Wire use Thunder Shock.!" Wire sent a bolt of electricity towards the Zualo. The other trainer didn't have a chance to respond and the Zualo was struck by the attack. Luck was on Neos side as the effect of the attack affected the Zualo, paralizing it. "Now use Volt Charge!" Wire backed up a bit and then started running towards the grounded Zualo. This time however the field of electricity seemed bigger. Wire collided into the Zulao and it was engulfed by the elecricity. Again after the dust setteled and the only one standing was Wire. The Zualo soon returned to its card. Neo had won the battle but the fight was far from over.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:59 am 
Pokémon Champion

"Ok, you got lucky on that last battle. Now time to face onf of my stronger monstes. I call you Auloa!" A bright energy eel appeared from the card. "Your turn to move."

Noe could see that Wire woudln't last for much longer. But maybe he can still do some damage. "Ok, Wire use Thunder Shock!"

"Auloa counter with Light Beam!"

Both attacks sturck in mid-air. For awhile the attacks seemed even. But then the Light Beam begain to overpower Thunder Shock and soon Wire couldn't hold out any longer and was struck with the Light Beam. Soon it returned to its card. "You tried your best Wire. You still fought well." Now Neo was down to Thunderstorm. He hoped it would beable to defeat this monster and the last one she would probably bring out. Neo dug out his next monster and with a deep breath called it out. "I summon you Thunderstorm!" The dark cloud appeared from its card flashing lighting bolts inside of itself.

"Impressive. Not many trainers can handle that monster. Lets see how well you can handle it. Auloa use Light Beam!"

"Thunderstrom counter using your Thunder Shock!"

In a repeat of the last attacks made, both attacks meet eachother. This time however, neither attacks seemed to be winning. Soon a small explosion happened and the dust quickly cleared. "Well, that stragity doesn't seem to work.", thought Neo. He had to think of a diffrent way to go about this.

"Auloa use your wrap to imbolize Thunderstrom!" The eel quickly moved and had Thunderstrom in a bind. Neo quicky turned this into an advantage. "Lets show her what a true imbolizing is. Use Thunder Wave!" Waves of weak electricity surged out of Thunderstorm paralizing Auloa. "Perfect. Now use Thunder Shock!" Bolts of electricity shot out from the cloud and struck Auloa. The monster shreaked. Thunderstrom backed off abit to give some space between the two. Neo needes some room to move our use his Gust attack. With the lightness that Auloa seemd to exibit, Gust would be effective. Neo had a plan. Soon Auloa could move again and Neo waited for the other trainer to make her move. "Light Beam!"

"Counter with Thunder Shock!"

Both attack quickly collided and again both attacks were even. This resulting realse of energy from the collision blew both monsters back some. "Use Gust and Thunder Wave!"

"What!?", though the other trainer. "He knows about combo moves? Not every monster has moves that can be comobed and not every trainer knows how to even combo. But he knows this monsters combo. He is good with this monster." Auloa was easly blown back and struck with the Thunder Wave.

"Now use Thunder Shock!" Again Auloa was struck by Thunder Shock. After the attack auloa didn't look so well but still able to attack. Neo knew this battle would be over soon. He could tell that the other trainer was out of ideas. It probably ment that the last move must be a forbidden move for this turnament. "Use Light Beam!"

"Counter with Thunder Shock!" Both attacks again collided but this time Thunder Shock was winning out and soon Auloa returned to its card.

"Good job. You apparently know to handle it. But now face my best monster. "Come out Makuo!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:27 am 
Pokémon Champion

A dog like monster came out from it's card. It's fur looked like it was on fire. It diffently didn't look weak. This fight wouldn't be easy for Neo. "Ok Thunderstrom. This won't be easy for us. That last battle drained you abit.."

"I assure you, you won't be fighting long. This might only be a stage two, bue he's no pushover. Now start this off with Flame Stream!" Fire shout out from Makou's mouth straight for Thunderstrom.

"Counter using Thunder Shock!" The two attacks collided but unlike before the flame attack quickly won out and Thunderstrom was hit by the attack. "Uh-oh." thought Neo. "This is not good. I can't use Thunder Shock as a counter. The flames seem to not be affected. That means no single Thunder Shocks either cause she'll just counter using Flame Stream. I just hope gust can work as a counter." Neo changed stratagity. "Use Thunderwave!"

"You think that'll work? Makou, use Heat Shield!" Makou's body seemed to be wraped in intense heat and this caused Thunderwave to be nuteralized.

"Now that's defently not good.", Neo thought. Both of his electric attacks had no effect on Makuo. He needed to think of something and quick. Thunderstrom had already taken a direct hit and Makuo had yet to take damage. Thie next mover was hers. Neo could only wait and see what it was.

"Now Makuo, use Flame Charge!" Makou's body was engulfed in flames and sprinted towards Thunderstorm. The attack looked just like Volt Charge but with flames.

"Use Gust!" The burst of wind shot out and supisngly slowed down Makou and the flames almost went out. Makou still managed to make contact. "Use Thunderwave!" Thunderstrom managed to get a Thunderwave out and the nearby Makou was paralized. "Perfect, now use Thundershock!" A bolt of electricity came shooting out and stricking makou. It gave a yipe. But it still couldn't move. Noe had lucked out. He had reparlized it. "Use another Thundershock!" again Makou was struck. However it now retreated away from Thunderstrom.

"Ok, you lucked out. Now it's my turn. Flame Stream!" Neo decided to try his only other option. "Use Gust!"

The gust of wind struck the stream of flames. The attacks seemed to be working as the flames begain to spread appart. But Makuo didn't seem to be stopping it's attack and soon gust died down enough for the now larger flames to rush fowards and strick Thunderstrom. Neo now didn't know what to do. Nome of his attacks could stop Makuo's fire attacks. He was running out of time. even though both monsters were looking tired, Thunderstorm showed more damage. If Neo didn't do something fast, he was finished. Just then a theory came to him. Crazy, but just might be worth testing. After all, he'd seen it happen to certion other types before.

"Use Thunderwave!"

"That again? Please. Use Heat Shield!" The waves were cancled by the shield. "Use Flame Stream one more time!"

"Counter with Gust!"

The result was the same. Thunderstrom looked like it coudln't take much more "Use Thunderwave again!"

"Now you are just stalling. Use Heat Shield!" Results were the same. Or where they? Neo thought he saw some parts actually get past. Not enough for many to notice or have any effect, but enough that Neo though his theroy was right. "Lets finish this. Flame Stream!"

"Now or never, use Gust!" The flames seemed weaker now and this time, they were stopped.

"Oh-no!", said the other trainer. She realized what was happening. Makuo was running out of fire. Her hopes of winning were now gone. Neo also knew this.

"Use Thundershock!"

"Counter with Flame Stream!" The flames that came out were noticeably weaker and were overpowered by the Thundershock. It was over. Makuo now had noway of defending it'self cet for dodging and as weakened as it was, didn't last long. Even the Thundershocks were showing less intencity. Neo wons his first fight in the Turniment.

"Good battle." said the other trainer as they shook hands. "I havn't had a battle like that for awhile. Hope you do good for the rest of the Turnament." She walked away, not showing any signs of her loss. Neo advanced to the next round.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:27 am 
Pokémon Champion

The remainder of the time Neo watched the other battles and won his next three battles. It was late in the afternoon when Neo stepped once again into the arena. This was the finals. Whoever won this battle will win the turnament. Even if Neo were to loose, he would make back just enough to have more money then before he bought his card afew days ago. He had yet to use it, but from observing the battles today, he knew he'd be using it in this battle. Both trainers knew how the other battled for the most part. Either could pull out a new trick at any time. "May the best trainer win." said Neo as the two shook hands. "Let this fight be one to remember for all." said the other trainer. They parted and went to their spots. Neo dug out Wire. He was impressed by how well it was battleing, even though it never made it past secound round.

"Wire, come on out!" The electric horse came out, ready to fight.

"Well, might as well get it overwith. I summon you Glata!" The mosnter that appeared was almost comical. It looked like a snowman build from two snowballs. Neo almost laughed. The similarities that the real world and this one shared amaized Neo. Now knew that the type was Ice. Neo guessed that sicne the trainer knew Neo only used electric monsters, he migh as well use it for canon fotter. Neo almost expected he'd be going aginst it first. He didn't, however, like the next two that will show up.

"Lets start things off. Wind Chill!" A blast of cold wind came from Glata's mount. It struck Wire, who begain to shiver and huddle to keep warm. The attacke ended. A thing layer of frost begain to melt quickly.

"Ok, attack with Volt Tackle!" Wire bagin to charg Glata with it's feild of electricity surrounding it's body. Just before Wire tackled Glata the other trainer issued a command. "Freezing Punch!" With fast reflexes, Glata hit Wire with Ice Puch. It still took part of the damage from Volt Charge, but had frozen Wire in the ice.

"Not good.", though Neo. He didn't like the current situation.He had no idea how long Wire could be traped inside. Glata was free to attack til the block breaks. Til then Neo could only watch.

"Use another Freezing Punch!" Glata swung it's arm and struck the frozen Wire. To Neo's luck, the force of the attack shatter the block, freeing Wire. But it still took the effect of the attack. Wire wasn't looking so well.

"Use Thundershock!" A bolt of electricity shout out from Wire.

"Counter with Ice Beam!"

Both attacks hit in mid-air but Thundershock broke though and hit Glata. Now Glata wasn't looking so hot. Neo decided to end it. "Volt Charge!"

"Counter with Frezzing Punch!"

Wire was struck by the punch but the electric field affected Glata. Both monsters returned to their cards.

Last edited by Neo Zanther on Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:28 am 
Pokémon Champion

"Come on out Roko!" The creature that appeared looked like several large rocks that decided to join together. Neo didn't like it.

"Thunderstrom, lets due our best!" Thunsterstrom sappeared from its card. Now Neo reached for his support card. "I use the card Overcharge!"

"Well well. A support card. Not many trainers at our level have them. Lets see how well it helps ya. Roko use Gia Fist!" Roko begain to charge Thunderstorm, it's fist glowing.

"Halt it's advancement with Gust!" Due to it's bulk, the wind slowed down the attack and even though it still hit, it didn't do much damage. "Now use Thundershock!"

"Counter with Earthen Wall!" Roko slamed it's fists into the ground causing it to rise up infrount of it. The Thundershock struck the Earthen Wall and soon broke thru, stricking Roko. "Not bad kid. Looks like that card of yours helps. But don't think it's over yet."

"We'll just see. Use Thundershock!"

"Counter with Stone Cannon!" One of the hands on Roko shot off and headed to Thunderstrom. It broke though the Thundershock and struck Storm. "Now use Gia Punch!"

"Use Gust." The same results as last time happened. This time Roko didn't back off. Neo didn't like that. "Use Gust to push Roko away!"

"Use Earthen Wall!" The wall protected Roko from the strong winds. "Now use Rock Explosion!"

"A fourth move?", thought Neo. "Havn't seen a trainer here yet that had four moves. I though only stage three learned fourth and fifth moves. Learn someting new everyday. Must of noded off that day in class." Neo knoew there was noway to couner this attack. All he could do is watch the explosion and hoped Stormed survived. Roko wouldn't but evenif Storm survived, it would be very weak and the next monster would finish off the match. Even though he knew he lost, Neo still planed to fight to the end. The dust finally settled. Roko layed montionless and returned to it's card. But Thunderstrom was still floating but didn't look to well. Neo still prepared for the last monster.

Last edited by Neo Zanther on Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:28 am 
Pokémon Champion

"I summon you Flora!" A flower appeared on the ground. But unlike a normal flower, this one had a face. Worst it acted like a natural groundrod. Despite being metal, it was a ground type as well. Then Neo senced somthing and looked at his card. It was glowing abit as something was being written. It was a new attack. The fourth attack for Thunderstrom. Also Thundershock was upgraded to Thunderbolt. Neo knew they would help but this foe wouldn't go down easy and Thunderstrom was very weak. One or two hits is all it would take.

"Ok Thunderstrom lets show him we arn't ready to roll over yet. Use Electric Tornado!"

"Now this is intresting. His monster just learned a new mover. Either that or he'd been saving it likeI saved mine." , thought the other trainer. "Use Root!" Flora extended it's feet into the ground. The attack had two uses. One was it held the monster in that spot and was very hard to move it. The other allowed it to recover health.

Thunderstorm formed an Electric Tornado under itself and sent it towards Flora who endured the attack. Neo's card was till in effect and it took more then normal damage but being rooted, health was restored some and some of the electricity was directed to the ground.

"Now my turn, Entangle!" Roots suddently shot out of the ground under Thunderstrom before Neo could react.

"Use Thunderbolt!" A large bolt of electricity sot out hitting the roots but the ground stopped the advancement to Fora. "I'm screwed.", thought Neo.

"Lets finish this off. Use Iron Seed! Flora shot out from it's mouth seeds that begain to pelt Thunderstrom. Soon it fainted and returned to it's card. Now had lost. His first real loss for awhile. But strangly Neo wasn't too uhhappy. He felt this as a good learning experence. One was he needed more mosters. Another is it's good to loose time to time. It's how you get stronger.

"Great match." said Neo as he shook hands with the other trainer. "Full of supprises for the both of us. I have no regrets.:

"You didn't do bad yourself, given your handicap of only two monsters. I've very impressed."

Soon after the awards cermiony took place. Neo was handed the prize money and a small trophy. Neo slept well that night and the next day left the city and continued his treck towards the eastern mountains. Neo was felling good.