It is currently Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:57 am 
Articuno

Celebifly wrote:
Opal shivered. "my 'Shauni added yet another plot twist around her character' sense is tingling!"

:sweat: ((There will be no more plot twists. This concludes Shauni's possesed arch. I PROMISE. Shauni will just forget everthing, like the who shot JR plot on dales.))

Shauni frowned at the talking monster "I don't remember. I think I lost my memory. "

((I had way to many idea's going on at once for Shauni, so I decided to get rid of them and start from stratch. From now on, I won't add plot, just follow your lead. I'm sorry if it semed like I was taking over. That was NEVER my intention. I leave the story to you now. I will go with whatever you guys decide to happen))

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:06 pm 
Mew

"This isn't good..." *Virgo frowned.* "Will you come with us? We'll take you meet your friends, together I'm sure we can find some way to help you."

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:36 am 
Articuno

Shauni, unsure of what else to do, simply nodded.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:18 am 
Blaziken Level 100

((Who said you were, Shauni-sama? ^^))

((... Time to kickstart. My wings are twitching.))

((Simeon's Ability Roulette: Weakness-Earth | Strength-Light))

Gluttony, seeing Josiah was distracted, proceeded to lash out his tounge one more time and wrapped it tightly around Flame Lord's blazing leg.

"I loooove spiiiicyyyy foooood..."

Master Josiah is going to 'pwn' Gluttony for that pun. Simeon thought with a groan and a grim smirk.

With Gluttony also distracted, Simeon took the opportunity to fly Aria up the cliffside to see her father,
the little Dragoon girl running up to the wounded Dragoon in tears. Mahri, being one of Aria's dearest friends, did what she could to console her... it had been a very, very stressful few days in the belly of a Sin.

Meanwhile, Jeff and Ibun ceased their coverfire when they saw Josiah got entangled by Gluttony's Tounge Lash.

Jeff didn't think. He knew. With Flame Lord distracted, that avalanche was going to break through the firewall... Not hearing Ibun shout 'What the heck are you doing, Jeff?!', Jeff leaped off his cliffside perch and landed in the battlefield, the deep snow cushioning his descent.

"Dark Shield!"

Ibun, Ivy, and all the civilians watched as a forcefield appeared, diverting the remains of the avalanche from Shiloh with shocked looks. Simeon smiled and folded his wings and arms, knowing full well what had just happened.

"He's getting warmer..."

((Jeff's likely gonna pass out from holding up the Dark Shield, so Josiah-sama finish off Gluttony. As for Pedr, I did mention that he has helpful info, mew? Well, he does... and I think you might like it.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:52 am 
Mew

((Virgo's group will rejoin us shortly after the battle ends.))

"Ah, that does it!!!" *Distracted by Gluttony, Josiah didn't see Jeff and his shield.* "I've had enough of you, this ends now. Omega Inferfo!!!" *the fires around him blazed blindingly as Josiah fired the legendary attack right into Gluttony's face. The sin let out an anguished shriek as its body was consumed by the blaze. A moment later there was nothing left but a single card, which rose into the air and floated over to David.*

"Generosity..."

((Would post more but if I want to finish scoring the KotF Contest I gotta hurry.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:27 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Silver and Opal continued exploring the lifeless town, until the street they were following was blocked by a person sleeping in the middle of it. Silve tried poking him, since sleeping in the middle of the street can't possibly be a good thing, but that wasn't enough to make this grade of lazy bum wae up. So Tashi, who was conveniently still out of his card, set him on fire.

"Whaaaaat do you waaaaaaant?!" asked the lazy bum, quite upset, though it was hard to tell because he said it so slowly.

"Sleeping in the middle of the street didn't seem like a good idea to me... I mean, I guess I don't know much about good ideas, I haven't had many, but-"

"It's not my faaaaaault... Sloth caaaaaast aaaaa spell so no one caaaaan be aaaaawaaaaake for more thaaaaan eight aaaaand aaaaa haaaaaalf minutes."

"Why eight and a haaaalf?"

"Don't aaaaaask me."

"And how would one go about breaking the spell?"

"I don't know, aaaaand I don't caaaaare. Getting aaaaall this sleep haaaas been nice. Aaaand We don't need to work aaaaanymore."

"But isn't it-"

"It's greaaaaat, now just leaaaaave. My eight minutes aaaaaare aaalmost up..."

"But I thought you had eight an a haaaaalf?"

"I guess he was too lazy to say the haaaaalf."

"Will you stop imitating them?"

"But it's fuuuuuun!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:27 am 
Pokémon Master

"This is getting us no where" Opal sighed, looking around. "We should of found Sloth ten minutes ago! He can't be THAT fast!" She placed her hands on her hips.

"Now that you mentioned it..." Silver pointed to a giant building that seemed like a colliseum.

"Now why didn't I see that?" She smirked, dragging Sivler and Tashi towards it.

"Ear...pain...ear...pain!" Silver whinned

"Heeeelllllllooooooooooooooooooooo?" Silver's voice echoed in the empty building.

"Anybody home?" Opal stepped in with Silver and his monster.

"I'vveeeeee beeeeen exxppecctttting yooouuuuu." Came a slow voice.

"Likewise Sloth." Opal drew a card. "We're gonna defeat you and free the people of this town!"

"But....don't they like being lazy?" Silver asked.

"Hush." Opal snapped, sending out Ram

"Leeeeeet'sssss ssseeeee whaaaaatt yooooouuuu gooooooot." Sloth got into a pose.

"Lint, paper, cards..." Silver went threw his pockets. "Oh - wait. Go Tashi!" His already drawn monster slithered infront of him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:13 am 
Blaziken Level 100

"Gozai?" Aria whispered, too worried about her father to notice the dryad woman sitting next to him. A tense moment passed, as Gluttony's anguished scream faded from the air.

"Ne anak... Ii hiig on? Ar on iilae?" Pedr muttered in Shivan.

Aria hugged her father tightly. "Ha'i, gozai. Eh azu iilae..."

Mahri was watching this scene from Simeon's arms, where she clung to the Aslanis's neck with a look of concern.

"Guardian Father?" Mahri asked. "Is Uncle Pedr going to be okay?"

Simeon saw right through the little Inari'in's question, then replied with a calm smile. "You know he'll be okay, Mahri... "

"I know..."

"Mahri..." Simeon looked concerned for his adopted daughter, "You're more worried about Aria, aren't you?"

------

Meanwhile, Jeff was face flat in the snow, exhausted from using Dark Shield to protect what remained of Shiloh.

[I told you to leave me alone...] Jeff growled at the spirits around him mentally.

[You cannot bury us forever, master.] a raspy, almost reptilian voice echoed in Jeff's mind.

[We only want to help you, like we did long ago...] a waterlogged voice chimed in.

[What are you talking about?!] Jeff thought, his temper building up to the point that he was starting to get up. [I don't remember you! You are just voices in my mind... voices crying in my head for two years, and won't leave me alone... what are you?!]

"JEFF!"

With his train of thought disrupted, Jeff's arms buckled and he was face flat in the snow again. Ibun had to heft Jeff back onto his feet in order to get him to Ivy.

"Ye gods, Jeff..." the armored cat monster muttered to his half-conscious friend, "What got into you?"

Jeff's bleary eyes flickered a feline glow. "I have no idea..."

-------

As the villagers of Shiloh started to piece their ruined village back together, Pedr was sitting up, slightly bandaged, with Aria on his lap. The warriors had now regrouped and were on the mend, all of them checking in on the Dragoon they had rescued.

"I must thank you, Warriors... and Guardian Father." Pedr spoke, his voice still a little shaky from having been impaled and watching his daughter get kidnapped.

"As long as we get a quiet place to rest and a bite to eat, that's plenty thanks enough for us." Josiah replied. The rest of the group nodded in agreement.

"Food and rest is standard fare for any traveller..." Pedr said, shaking his head, "You did more than enough to deserve something so menial; you've protected my village... saved my daughter... saved my life... It is a deep debt."

"Pedr." Simeon spoke up, "Consider it a gift. We cannot have you fretting over something as small as a thank you gift while you're healing. Shiloh needs you healthy for you to resume your mayoral duties."

The gamers in the group had to keep from facepalming themselves. It figures that they would rescue the mayor AND the mayor's daughter.

"Guardian Father, you know me well... I cannot let this rest." insisted Pedr, his emerald eyes flashing, "Besides, I feel that the information I have may be of some use to the Warriors."

Simeon sighed, then nodded.

"Listen closely..." Pedr started, allowing Aria to shift her position on his lap. "There is a story told among us Dragoons of the Seven Aespers. They were human warriors, just like you, and they were the protectors of Cap-Cannon... When the Great Demon came, the Aespers sacrificed themselves to protect us all. Since their souls were bound to this realm, they were reborn into seven powerful monsters that now roam Cap-Cannon for all time, protecting the incarnations of the Virtues... the bane of the Sins.

"Only the Incarnations can open the Gate of Purging, all eight of them have to be present for the door to open."

"Eight?" David butted in, "I thought there were seven virtues?"

"Eight. Seven who hold the light, and one to unlock them. Calamity or Salvation awaits on the other side of that feared gate, and the Aespers exist to make sure that gate is not opened for the purposes of evil."

"What does that tale have to do with us?" Jeff asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Before the Aespers became spirits, they each had a unique weapon... a few weapons were ahead of their time by many millenia, and the descendants of the Aespers have either protected the weapons, or more likely destroyed the weapons to keep such power out of the hands of the Shadows." Pedr answered without missing a beat, "One of the Aespers wielded a gun: the Yuki Revolver."

Jeff blinked at the word 'Yukl'.

"Let me guess... You're its protector." Josiah spoke with a slightly sarcastic tone.

"Was." was Pedr's reply, "I had dismantled the Yuki Revolver in three pieces; barrel, chamber, and handle. Each piece was hidden in three different places of the same cavern several years ago, not long before Aria was born. I did that so my duty as the Revolver's Guardian would not get in the way my protecting a more priceless treasure: my daughter."

"Do you remember where the cavern is?" Josiah asked.

"No. It was so long ago, and I didn't want any villain to come seeking me for the weapon... All I remember is that the cavern, where the parts of the Yuki Revolver lay, is now sealed by a glacier. Warriors, I know you're powerful enough to wield and guard the weapon I have told you about... So I, as its guardian, entrust the Revolver to you."

There was a pause of silence among the warriors before Jeff asked one more question. "How do we know who the weapon belongs to after we find it?"

Pedr grinned. "The one who manages to put the gun together is the wielder."

Simeon ran his finger on the engraving of Aerobreaker on his iron staff. A quest and a competition. This is going to get messy...

------

((The Yuki Revolver won't be too hard to find. Trust me. It's just up to you guys if you'll like to go thrhough with it in a later post... And it does have something to do with the plot, and a little more with what is going on with Jeff. Poor guy's got as many loose ends as David.))

((... whoaly. I have to at least squeeze in a nap. It's 6 AM! Color tags will come later.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:02 pm 
Mew

((I'm gonna try and wrap up David's stuff before everything ends.))

"Great, a collection quest..." *Josiah muttered later that day as the gamers sat together in the inn, which had managed to survive the destruction.* "Well, at least we haven't had to do many of them."

"This is only the second." *David pointed out.* "We've had to destroy certain groups of bosses and the dark shrines but the only other thing we ever had to collect was the Mutation Monsters."

"I know, but sometimes I wish we could just walk up to the final boss, nail him, and be done with it."

"I think you were the one who suggested that we didn't try to do that this time around."

"Probably. After all, I tried going after the final boss first once before and it didn't work out too well." *he yawned.* "Sorry, I'm just tired. I'm gonna go get some fresh air." *Josiah went outside and began walking through the village.*

"Excuse me." *A young man walked up to him.* "I saw you fighting against that monster after I was rescued. It isn't much but please take this." *He handed Josiah a spell card.*

"Thank a lot." *Josiah smiled and took the card as the man hurried off.*

"We found Shauni." *Virgo's voice suddenly echoed in his head.* "But, well, it's complicated. Is it safe to return? I can explain it all once we're together."

"Yeah, come on back." *Josiah replied.* "I've missed you." *A moment later Virgo, Mirror, Metalmorph and Shauni appeared next to Josiah.* "Welcome back!" *He smiled.* "I'm glad that..." *he trailed off.* "Shauni? What happened to you?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:53 am 
Articuno

There was no recognition towards Josiah in the harpy girl’s face. She merely shrugged and muttered “I dunno”

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:36 pm 
Mew

"She lost her memory." *Virgo replied.* "I'm not how it happened or why she's in his form. We found her like this."

"We should take her back to the inn. Hopefully seeing everyone will jog her memory." *Josiah replied, leading the way back towards the inn where the rest of the group waited.*

((Oh yeah, the spell card Josiah got in my previous post is... Ray of Hope: Revives one KO'd monster with full health.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:30 pm 
Pokémon Master

"Ram, lightening horns!" The giant mountain goat charged at Sloth with hors out filled with electricity, but as soon as it can in range of Sloth, it slashed out it claws and sent Ram flying.
"Ram!" Opal growled. "So...it's slow, but if a creature comes in arms lenght, it has immunsive strenght." She told Silver.

"Uh....gotcha! tashi - omega inferno!" Tashi coughed up the ledgendary attack.

Sloth blocked it as best as he couled. "Aiiirrrriiing swiiiipeeessss." She swipped the air, sneding invisible swiped of force at the dragon. It got hit bad.

"Ram, electrical earthquake!" Ram struck the ground and the earthquake shot at Sloth, making it shake viciously. The quakes also made Opal a little queasy...she, um...sat down for a second.

"You OK Opal?" Silver asked as Tashi attacked some more

"I'm OK! Just...a little....sick." She turned a green, got sick, than looked better.

"...ew..." Silver turned green as well, but he didn't get sick.

"Gotta....battle! Ram! Sand Tornado!" She wheezed.

"Double time Tashi! Meteor!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:22 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Tashi's Meteor hit hard - it works best when its target doesn't move - but Sloth seemed to be unphased. Then again, he wasn't exactly the type to let anything phase him. Either way, he used his Air Swipe ability to score another hit on Tashi.

"Use Meteor again, Tashi!"

"Heeeey! Cuuuuuuut thaaaaaaat ooooouuuuut!"

"It wouldn't be much of a fight if we just stopped..."

"Weeeeeell, IIIII doooooooon't feeeeeeel liiiiiiiiiike deeeeaaaaaliiiing wiiiiith thiiiiiis aaaaaanymoooooore. Cooooooome heeeeeere guuuuuuys..." Sloth stepped back a bit and seemingly the entire town charged in front of him.

"...How did the townspeople get here so fast?"

"So much for being lazy..."

"Geeeeeeeet out of heeeeeereee!"

"Youuuuuuuu suuuuuuuck!"

"Come on! We're supposed to be the heroes here!"

"I still can't get over the fact that they have no issue with setting people ablaze so they don't have to deal with them."

"Weeeeeell, theeereee maaaay beee aaa smaaaall amooouuunt ooof braaaaiiiiin waaaashiiing goooiiiiing oooon heeeereee...."

"So... any ideas?"

"Can I set 'em all on fire? They did it to themselves anyway, so-"

"Ram, AC/DC."

"...Well, I guess that works too, it's just decidedly less fun."

"Aaaaaaw, noooo faaaiiiir."

"I'd say 'hypocrite', but that would be an uncharacteristically big word for me."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:29 pm 
Pokémon Master

Opal was getting sick. Both of Sloth and really sick.
"Silver, we have to hit it with all we got!" Silver nodded. Rams's AC/DC paralyzed the townsfolk, for now. "Ram! Electrical Earthquake!"
Ram attacked with w poerful attack, but something happened....it glowed, and evolved!
Instead of Ram, something that looked like a breed between a mountain goat, bunny, and cat.
Opal looked at Ram's card. "...Keratin....so that's what you evolve into. Well, try your new attack! Double thunder kick!"
Keratin roas as it kicked Sloth with its powerful attack, and able to push off before it could do a close range attack.
"Wow...." Opal was amazed from its power.

"Cool." Silver said. "Tashi, one more meteor!"

"Kertin! Dual Electrical Horn on the Meteor!" The electricity wrapped around the meteor to combine an immunse attack.

"Ooooooooooooooooo shhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" Sloth was taking out cold.

"We did it!" opal smiled, than wrapped her arms around her stomach.

"Keeeeerrr!" Keratin cheered.

"Whoot." Silver cheered.

"I wonder if the towns people are ok..." She went up to one. "Um..." She tapped them on the shoulder.

"Um, what happened?" one asked.

"Sounds like they're cured." Opal smiled.

Silver picked something up from the ground. "This probably belongs to you." He handed the card to Opal.

(-insert opposite of Sloth-)
((*inserts* Diligence - Simeon))

"Thanks."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:21 pm 
Pokémon Champion

(Bah, time to try and get Tsuekasa back into the big picture. Other char development isn't as easy as I thought)

Neo listened to all that Pedr said. This might be an easy task but now the could be fighting abit to try and be the one to assemble the gun.

Neo also noticed that Tsuekasa seemed very quite and sacluded (sp) from the rest.

"What's wrong honey?" Neo asked.

"Well...", begain Tsuekasa. "It just this. You all are so strong and easly handled that Sin that we fought today. Your monsters are so strong as well. While mine are weak in compairason. I couldn't think of what to do. I didn't know if my monsters would beable to even do much aginst something like that. I guess I'm just fustrated at my own abilities and my weakness compaired to the rest of the group."

Neo listened and thought. Soon he came up with an idea. He would probably need Metalmorph who was currently gone.

"I'm back." Metalmorph said to Neo mentally.

"Good." thought Neo. "Tsuekasa, lets go on a walk."

"Um, ok. Where to?"

"A walk around town."

"What's left of it anyway."

Soon Neo and Tsuekasa were outside the inn. Metalmorph spotted them and caught up and followed behind. They walked out of town.

"I hate to do this to you Tsuekasa but it might be the only way." thought Neo. "You are weak. So weak I'm not sure why I even like you."

Tsuekasa stopped dead in her tracks, stunned. "Are you ok Neo?"

"No I'm not. Why should we keep a weakling like you around. You can't even help."

"That's not true. I can help aginst the little stuff."

"Well lets see how well then. Metalmorph come here. Lets show this weakling how weak they are."

"What are you doing Neo?" asked Metalmorph mentally.

"She's worrired about how weak she is to us. I'm going to try and get one of her monsters to stage 4." said Neo back in his mind.

"Great, I think I'm going to loose here." said Metalmorph back to Neo.

And so it begain. "Metamorph transform into a Necromancer!" Metalmorph transformed itself into that of the creature they fought in the forest.

Not knowing what to do Tsuekasa came to her sences and summoned Mystical Shinning Ball. She was still hurt by Neo's words. "I'll show you what I can do."

"Well just see then. Necro use Mighty Guard!" A barrior formed and disappered around Necromancer but still in effect."

"Dark Purge!" A beam of energy shot out and struck Necro. Even with the guard up, it still hit hard due to the normal weakness of Dark and the effect of the attack itself.

"Lets end this quickly. Use Assissinate." A beam of energy shot out towards MSB.

"Dogde it and use Holy!"

Mystical Shinning Ball easly moved out of the way and send a massive amount of energy down on Necro. It was still standing and looked unharmed, despite the great damage that the attacks have dished out, though Guard did absorb most of it.

"Use a barrage of Assissinate on Mystical Shining Ball now." Necromancer soon begain to send beam after beam of the attack.

"Dodge it the best you can!" Mystical Shining Ball was avoiding the attacks fairly well. Then it happened. The beams begain to come more quickly and soon it was struck. It fell to the ground but hovered abit over it. The light wasn't very strong. "Nooo!"

"Perfect, now finish it off with Instant kill."

Now Tsuekasa felt hopeless. There was no way to defeat this thing. She shank to the ground.

"Now is not a time to be getting down on yourself. Beleave in yourself and your monsters. If you loose hope then they do as well and you loose. Give every ounc of your streanght in battle. That's how we win. Now show me. Show me you have the will to win!" The attack was launched.

Tsuekasa heard Neo. The Neo she knew. Suddenly she felt like she should at least try. "Try your best to doge and hit with Dark Purge!"

Mystical Shining Ball somehow managed to find the strenght to move and even use it's attack.

"Now finish with Shadow Ruin. But try not to hit the town." Necromancer (aka Metalmorph) begain to charge the energy for the attack.

Tsuekasa now had to think. How was she to get out of this. The attack was launched from Necromancer. "Use Wrath of God!" Somehow Mystical Shining Ball found enough energy to use the attack. Supprisingly it was making a dent in the wave of energy holding it back. Though it was begining to lose ground. "I know you can do it. Give it everything you got!"

Then something happened. Mystical Shining Ball glew very bright. Almost blinding all 3 in the area. Tsuekasa felt something and looked at her card. It now read Divine Ball. And Light Bomb changed to Judgement. But due to the transformation Wrath of God had ended and Shadow Ruin came rushing. "Use Judgement!" A swordlike energy formed infrount of of Divine Ball and was sent forward. It sliced though Shadow Ruin making it miss Divine Ball. And then it stuck Necromancer. Mightly Guard quickly shattered and Necromancer was struck hard. Soon Metalmorph reverted to his normal form. Though not KO'd. That was the good thing of Morph. If the morph form is KO'd, then the user reverts to orginal form, but very weak.

"Ok, that's enough. You win Tsuekasa."

"That was very crule of you Neo. No bed time for you tonight. You're on the floor. But thanks too. You have shown me that I can fight with you guys. And you helped me with one of my monsters too. I will help with the next Sin when it rears it's ugly head."

(Judgement-Forms a energy sword that is sent at the target. Cuts though most attacks and ignores any defences. Smashes barrior and Mighty Guard and similar attacks. Does massive damage aginst anything that is evil. Min damage aginst good.)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next