It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 55  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:03 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

((Yeah... Silver's kinda the second strongest with monsters in the group, so good luck. You'll need it, considering you still don't stand a chance. The crap with Manja, he ain't the only strong monster Silver's got.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 3:29 am 
Articuno

((looks good to me, I'm ready to start any time you guys are!))

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:02 am 
Pokémon Master

(
Quote:
Match 3: Josiah vs. Opal

meep o_o'

Yup, ready when ever!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 1:16 am 
Mew

((Finally! Time to get this thing moving. Oh, BTW, I'll take care of the Gold vs. David fight, since they're both NPCs.))

"Ladies and gentlemen," *the announcer's voice could be heard all across the island,* "your attention please. The Tournament of Champions is about to begin!!!"

((If you don't mind, I'll just skip ahead to the good part.))

"Wow folks! It's been one incredible afternoon! All the contestants have fought well but it looks like we're down to the final eight! From Division 1: the master tamer Silver! From Division 2: the cold beauty Shauni! From Division 3: Vahallo's very own David! From Division 4: Prince Amhal! From Division 5: the rookie sensation Neo! From Division 6: the totally unremarkable Gold! From Division 7: the princess of monster battling, Opal! And from Division 8: host of this tournament, owner and creator of ROM Island, the Supreme Trainer Josiah!"

*The finalists waved as the crowd applauded.*

"And now for the first match! Silver vs. Neo!!!" *More applause shook the arena.*

*As Silver and Neo prepared for battle, Josiah, Virgo, David, Opal, Shauni, and Amhal made their way back to the VIP section where Jeff, Ibun, Yomikko, Emiel, Mustadio, and Varna were sitting. Shauni, however, sat off to the side on her own but Josiah wasn't paying attention.*

<span style='color:blue'>"I'm so excited!" *He stared eagerly at the battle field in the center of the arena, Virgo at his side.* "The early rounds were fun but this is where it really gets good! I'm glad none of us had to face eachother early on. It's so much more dramatic this way."</span>

<span style='color:orange'>"And I'm sure that fact that you all ended up in different divisions was just a coincidence." *Virgo glanced at him, amusement sparkling in her eyes.*</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Ok, I did set that up." *Josiah admitted.* "But I had nothing to do with these matchups."</span>

<span style='color:pink'>"Quiet!" *Opal was sitting behind them.* "The battle is gonna start!"</span>

Quote:
The Zodiac Sword
<span style='color:teal'>Crab Cutter,</span> <span style='color:brown'>Bull Blaster,</span> <span style='color:green'>Hurricane Twist,</span> <span style='color:blue'>Twin Healing,</span> <span style='color:gray'>Holy Justice,</span> <span style='color:teal'>Poisoned Water,</span> <span style='color:red'>Demonic Fire,</span> <span style='color:orange'>Maiden's Protection,</span> <span style='color:green'>Gale Force,</span> <span style='color:orange'>Paralyzing Blow,</span> <span style='color:teal'>Eroding Strike,</span> <span style='color:green'>Poison Fang,</span> <span style='color:purple'>Lionheart,</span> Zodiac Sky

Monsters:
<span style='color:orange'>Electriblast</span> - 4/3 - Electric --> Multi Striker, Voltage Overload, Electric Heaven, Electricuter, Static Surge
Midnight <span style='color:purple'>Wing</span> - 4/3 - Dark/Mutation --> Shadow Pain, Omni-Mutation, Dark Radience, Drill Dash, Reverse Charge
<span style='color:green'> Yggdrasil </span> - 4/3 - Ground --> Rock Crusher, Pebble Rain, Life Drain, Multi-Fissure, Grand Quake
<span style='color:orange'>Rayzion</span> - 4/3 - Light --> Shine, Wrath of God, Mirror Slice, Heaven's Retribution, Between Heaven & Earth
Hell <span style='color:red'>Fire </span>- 4/3 - Fire/Dark --> Flare Up, Pyro Gyser, Fireball Charge, Magma Ocean, Armegeddon
<span style='color:blue'>Aquaticia</span> - 4/3 - Water --> Undercurrents, Acid Rain, Super Splash, Tsunami Force, Typhoon
<span style='color:aqua'>Ice Celestial</span> - 4/3 - Ice --> Snow Drift, Hail Storm, Perfect Zero, Freezedown, Ice Age
<span style='color:Orange'>Goddess Virgo</span> - 4/3 - Metal/Light --> Mecha Overdrive, Divine Gift, Angel's Restoration, Heavenly Spear, Shadows of Heaven
<span style='color:gray'>Mythril</span> <span style='color:green'>Dragon</span> - 4/3 - Wind/Metal --> Supreme Guard, Velocity, Air Gun, Wind Tunnel, Invincible Charge
Death <span style='color:gray'>Glider</span> - 4/3 - Shadow/Dark --> Negablast, Duel Shredder, Domino Burst, Dark Requiem, Shadow Fade

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:19 am 
Shiny Pidgeot King

((All right, let's get this party started!))

<span style='color:gray'>"Finally, a chance to battle someone at least half-decent that's not Opal! Well, I hope you're prepared to lose!"</span>

<span style='color:red'>"I doubt it. I've been training my monsters hard, I'm confident that the only person here I can't beat is Josiah!"</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"Well, you shouldn't be! It's not like any of us have just been sitting there for a year and a half. So let's get this party started! I'll start out with... Frozen Taranchula!"</span> *The large, spider-like monster appeared from its card, all five eyes glaring menacingly at the monster Neo had summoned...*

<span style='color:red'>"Ice Bird!"</span> *The blue bird gracefully lowered itself to the ground after appearing in a flash of light, then turning to stare it is opponent with an evil glance*

"<span style='color:gray'>Both ice types? Heh, I've still got an advantage... First, let's get the battle field modified to our liking. Frozen Taranchula, Avalanche! Then get ready to Burrow to the surface!" </span>*The spider caused an earthquake that didn't effect Ice Bird due to its ability to fly, but a mass of ice and snow quickly engulfed the battle field, completely burying everything. Frozen Taranchula easily dug its way to the surface, Ice Bird struggling to free itself from the icey prison*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 1:40 pm 
Articuno

Shauni glanced down at the match, not really paying much attention to anything, she was to be busy considering her own battle coming up
*So, I face david...shouldnt be to hard, he's not my main target anyway*
she then glanced to Josiah
*i'll show you josh, you'll soon have that greatest monster trainer tittle you recived from Bowen whisked away...*
She then glanced over to Jeff
*I wish you where competeing...I'd have so loved to whip the floor with you...*
SHe closed her yes
"relese me....."
*And once I win this thing...I'll seal you as well....*

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:42 pm 
Pokémon Champion

((Lol Silver. That was going to be my first monster in this fight. You got lucky there. And this give me a perfect chance for what I was wanting to do. :) Well, now that we don't have to aruge that point, on with the match)).

<span style='color:red'>"Come on Ice Bird I know you can get out of that."</span> said Neo when it hadn't surface for a min. <span style='color:red'>"I beleave in you."</span> Soon a tiny glare of light could be seen in the snow and soon the snow erupted and out flew Ice Bird. Thought there was something diffrent about it. Neo looked at his card. The pic and name had changed to Queen Ice Bird 4/3 Ice. <span style='color:red'> "Well, wasn't expecting that. Ok, use Ice Beam Queen Ice Bird!" </span> Queen Ice Bird shoot out a large beam of energy that headed for Frozen Taranchula.

<span style='color:gray'> "Dodge it Frozen Taranchula!"</span> , shouted Silver. Frozen Taranchula managed to almost get out of the way. The beam struck one of it's legs compleatly incasing the leg and part of it's body near the leg in ice. It also froze the snow on the ground basicly imobolizing it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 11:02 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

((Well I had to pick something to avoid a one-liner... So I didn't give either one an advantage.))))

<span style='color:gray'>"Heh, that ain't slowin' us down! Frozen Taranchula, Richter Break!"</span> Silver commanded, noticing Frozen Taranchula's predicament. The monster created a massive earthquake that wouldn't have carried through the snow, but since the terrain around it was now frozen solid the attack succeeded. It didn't do much to Queen Ice Bird, who had taken to the skies before the ground really started to shake, but the ice quickly shattered to pieces and Frozen Taranchula was freed.

<span style='color:red'>"Use Ice flow!"</span> The monster formerly known as Ice Bird summoned a raging river of ice that headed towards its spider-like foe.

<span style='color:gray'>"Let's see what we can do with this... jump into the air!"</span> Frozen Taranchula used the force of all eight of its legs to preopell itslef as high into the air as possible, which still wasn't very high as it was a heavy ground monster, but it proved to be high enough. The ice swept beneath it, the spider landing on top of the ice rather than becoming incased in it. It skated on the surface of the ice as a Surskit would do on the water, heading toward the bird with powers over ice. "Now Omega Blizzard!"

<span style='color:red'>"Hurry! Counter with Snow Storm!"</span> Both monsters created a powerful storm of Hail and snow, and while Frozen Taranchula's was more powerful, both monsters ended up in the same state- frozen solid. The attacks had done damage as well, but neither monster appeared to be showing it... they weren't tired, they just couldn't move.

<span style='color:gray'>"Get out of there! Try another Richter Break or something!"</span>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 12:00 pm 
Mew

((Uh Shauni, you're fighting Amhal, not David.))

<span style='color:blue'>"Wow, Neo's gotten a lot stronger." *Josiah was focused intently on the match.*</span>

<span style='color:orange'>"Do you think he can beat Silver?"</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"I doubt it, Silver has a lot more experience. But it may be a close fight."</span>

"Very true. But it's still kind of early to be making predictions since they're only on their first monsters."

<span style='color:purple'>"Well I think Silver can do it." *Jeff was sounding a bit more happy than he had before the tournament. It looked like the excitement of the day was finally wearing off on him. Unfortunately, the same could not be said of Shauni.*</span>

<span style='color:green'>"I hope Silver wins. He beat me the last time we all had a tournament. I'd like to go against him again."</span>

<span style='color:orange'>"You sound pretty confident about your first battle. What about this Gold person?"</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"You haven't been around long enough to know Gold. He's an ok trainer but he's light years away from defeating any of us."</span>

Quote:
The Zodiac Sword
<span style='color:teal'>Crab Cutter,</span> <span style='color:brown'>Bull Blaster,</span> <span style='color:green'>Hurricane Twist,</span> <span style='color:blue'>Twin Healing,</span> <span style='color:gray'>Holy Justice,</span> <span style='color:teal'>Poisoned Water,</span> <span style='color:red'>Demonic Fire,</span> <span style='color:orange'>Maiden's Protection,</span> <span style='color:green'>Gale Force,</span> <span style='color:orange'>Paralyzing Blow,</span> <span style='color:teal'>Eroding Strike,</span> <span style='color:green'>Poison Fang,</span> <span style='color:purple'>Lionheart,</span> Zodiac Sky

Monsters:
<span style='color:orange'>Electriblast</span> - 4/3 - Electric --> Multi Striker, Voltage Overload, Electric Heaven, Electricuter, Static Surge
Midnight <span style='color:purple'>Wing</span> - 4/3 - Dark/Mutation --> Shadow Pain, Omni-Mutation, Dark Radience, Drill Dash, Reverse Charge
<span style='color:green'> Yggdrasil </span> - 4/3 - Ground --> Rock Crusher, Pebble Rain, Life Drain, Multi-Fissure, Grand Quake
<span style='color:orange'>Rayzion</span> - 4/3 - Light --> Shine, Wrath of God, Mirror Slice, Heaven's Retribution, Between Heaven & Earth
Hell <span style='color:red'>Fire </span>- 4/3 - Fire/Dark --> Flare Up, Pyro Gyser, Fireball Charge, Magma Ocean, Armegeddon
<span style='color:blue'>Aquaticia</span> - 4/3 - Water --> Undercurrents, Acid Rain, Super Splash, Tsunami Force, Typhoon
<span style='color:aqua'>Ice Celestial</span> - 4/3 - Ice --> Snow Drift, Hail Storm, Perfect Zero, Freezedown, Ice Age
<span style='color:Orange'>Goddess Virgo</span> - 4/3 - Metal/Light --> Mecha Overdrive, Divine Gift, Angel's Restoration, Heavenly Spear, Shadows of Heaven
<span style='color:gray'>Mythril</span> <span style='color:green'>Dragon</span> - 4/3 - Wind/Metal --> Supreme Guard, Velocity, Air Gun, Wind Tunnel, Invincible Charge
Death <span style='color:gray'>Glider</span> - 4/3 - Shadow/Dark --> Negablast, Duel Shredder, Domino Burst, Dark Requiem, Shadow Fade

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 10:46 pm 
Pokémon Champion

Neo needed to figure away out of this one. The same trick with the snow won't happen again. Then Neo had an idea. <span style='color:red'>"Queen Ice Bird use Ice Flow!"</span> Apparently it heard the attack, since it was in thicker ice then Frozen Tranchula, as there seem to be some movement inside the casing as the ice was being chipped away. Soon the attack broke through cracking the rest and freeing Queen Ice Bird. But Silver's comand had worked and Frozen Taranchula was free only to be pumled buy Ice Flow.

<span style='color:red'>"Well, that worked out nice. Use Sheet of Ice now!"</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"That can't be good."</span>, said Silver. With a flash of snow the snow on the field was covered in very slick ice. Frozen Taranchula has a fun time trying to keep it's balance. <span style='color:red'>"Darn, had hoped it would incase Frozen Tranchula too. Guess doesn't work on ice monsters.</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"Frozen Taranchula try using Richter Break to break the ice appart."</span>

The plan was good and the field was breaking up into fragments of very slick ice.

<span style='color:red'>"Use Ice Ball!"</span> commanded Neo. A ball of ice formed over Frozen Tranchula. <span style='color:gray'>"Dodge it!"</span> shouted Silver. Frozen Tranchula managed to jump to the side avoiding the ball but sliped when it landed.

<span style='color:red'>"Don't think Ice Ball is done. It will repeat for awhile."</span>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 4:31 am 
Articuno

((sorry fore my mix up, misread your post))

Shauni watched the match, a small smile forming on her face as she forgot herself in the exciment for a moment.

It was quickly withdrawn when she heared Jeff sounding like he was having a better time than her. She closed her eyes and sighed
*why did I come....i'm not ready to face him without hating...*

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 4:47 am 
Blaziken Level 100

<span style='color:#336699'>The Guardian brought his smithing hammer down one last time on the glowing saber and dipped into the water... he drew it out and stared at the wet and shining surface, pleased with the result...

"Here you go sir..."</span>

"Thanks... Here's your pay."

<span style='color:#336699'>"Thank You for your business, sir. Enjoy your new blade."</span>

"From what I hear about your handiwork, I'm sure I will." And the customer left the forge with a pleased smile.

<span style='color:#336699'>The Guardian's smile faded... There it was again... the creeping sense of shadow... Quietly, the Guardian went about his shop, shutting all the windows and locking all the doors...

When all was secure, the Guardian retreated into the darkest room and drew out his blade: The Archangel... As the Guardian thought, the silver blade was glowing, reacting to some event occuring in this world...

He let the blade suspend itself in mid air and watched the first of an interesting set of matches...

But the Archangel drew the Guardian's attention to the VIP booth.

"What is it? Why the girl, Archangel? I don't understand..."

As if it were giving up, the Archangel stop glowing and fell, clattering on the sooty floor of the forge's back room.

Just then, a knock on the door... another customer...

The Guardian sheathed the Archangel and hid the blade under his cloak again. Time to go back to work... The mystery would have to be solved another time.</span>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 8:17 am 
Shiny Pidgeot King

((Yeah... I don't think Frozen Taranchula would be slipping. Need I remind you it IS an Ice monster? *Pokes the bit in previous post about using the ice like Surskit uses water* Yeah....))

<span style='color:gray'>"Still not a problem... Burrow again!"</span> And with that, Frozen Taranchula dug through the ice. Queen Ice Bird's Ice Ball attack continued, filling the ice hole (*shot for using Whose Line humor*) Frozen Taranchula had disappeared into, but not hurting the spider-like monster.

<span style='color:red'>"Curses! Where'd it go?!"</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"NOW!"</span> Just as Neo's monster stopped its relentless Ice Ball attack, Frozen Taranchula appeared from below it with an Omega Blizzard...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 10:45 am 
Articuno

Shaunisa again had the feeling she was being watched
She suck it of as she flet the alien gaze fall off her.
*The mystery would have to be solved another time.*
She glanced back to the battle
*hay, looks like those two have gotten alot better....*

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 10:53 am 
Pokémon Champion

((That was normal ice. This type almost has no friction to it. Even a Surskit on frictionless water would slip and fall cause it can't grip it. Guess I should of mentioned that. Sorry.))

Neo had to think quick. An idea quickly appeared. <span style='color:red'> "Use Sheet of Ice!</span>" Just as Omaga Blizzard was about to strick Sheet of Ice came into effect creating an ice shield infrout of Queen Ice Bird. It was holding but not for long and finally broke through but didn't do as much damage as it would have.

"What a great match fokes. Both trainers are showing great skill here. Who can say who will be the winner here."

<span style='color:red'>"Use Ice Ball again!"</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"Burrow again!" </span>, shouted Silver to his monster. Frozen Taranchula went underground again.

<span style='color:red'>"Perfect. Queen Ice Bird use Ice Flow!"</span> The first attack stopped and soon a flood of ice and water came over the field and down the hole that Frozen Tranchula went down. Both monsters were taking damage but it seemed like QIB was taking abit more.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 55  Next