It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 55  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 2:57 pm 
Pokémon Champion

((Hum, I can't decided on 1 or 3. Though 3 does sound abit more fair.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:19 pm 
Mew

((3 would certainly be the most fair and random. Just to let you all know, if I chose the order I'd try to go for the whole dramatic thing (strongest people not facing each other till the end, 'grudge' matches, etc).))

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:24 pm 
Articuno

('grudge' matches. I like that, I dont mind the order as long as Shauni gets to face josiah, I have my reasons....)

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:44 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

((Yeah... I had no idea what was going on with David, so I didn't get what you meant. o.o'

And uh, sure, you can pick the order... or we can get some random person to do it. Whichever works. As long as Silver's still regarded as the second strongest as far as monsters go... *shot*))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 12:13 pm 
Mew

((I know. I'll post my idea for match ups right now. If anyone wants changes let me know or, if you totally hate it, I'll get a third party to make new ones. *Starts making matchups...* Crap, this doesn't work very well with nine people looks like I'll have to drop one. Sorry Crystal. She'll have to cheer Gold on instead.

Semi-Semi-Finals: Shauni vs. Amhal, Silver vs. David, Opal vs. Gold, Neo vs. Josiah

Semi-Finals: (I'm guessing who's going to win here) Shauni vs. Silver, Opal vs. Josiah

Finals: Josiah vs Shuani or Silver

Hmm... I'd kinda like to fight Shauni and Silver. Here's an alternate version.

Semi-Semi-Finals: Same as above

Semi Finals: Josiah vs. Silver, Shauni vs. Opal

Finals Josiah vs. Shauni

Comments, suggestions, criticisms? Let me know what you think. Silver and Shauni are certainly the strongest after me (not quite sure which is stronger though). Shauni seems to have something planned so having her in the finals seems like the best placement for that... Well, whatever. Let me know and we can change things around until everyone is happy.))

((Oh yeah, Shauni would you mind cluing me in on your plan some time before we battle?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 3:14 pm 
Articuno

((I isnt anything majure, I just show of a new monster and theres a little bit of back story about my dark aura, thats all, its Kendo-sama, the reduced god monster, dont worry, no ones dying, its just best if I face the one that beat Bowen as it kinda relates to you=P))

((also, I like the line up))

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:09 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

((The first one's good. And come on, Shauni's got evil weapons with like, M4D 5K1LL5 and Silver doesn't have crap but his monsters, so doesn't being the second strongest make sense? Switch Shauni and Silver on the second one and then it'd be good... although Silver vs. Opal would be kinda... awkward. Meh. *votes for first one or Shauni switched with Siver on second one*))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:32 pm 
Pokémon Champion

((Personally I don't quite like the match-ups myself. Neo has gotten stronger and I want to show that, can't if I'm fighting the best trainer in the lands. Also wanted to go into abit of what I've been hinting at with what Neo and Metalmorph were talking about Neo's somewhat dark aura and it's possible effects and stuff, though the aura thing could happen with the orginal set up, just I would like to go further, even if it is just the Simi-Finals. Like have Neo vs. Silver. Who knows, Neo may just win...))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:36 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

((Aw you wish! What, you think Silver and Opal 'ave just been sitting there for a year and a half? Hey, they been trainin' just as hard as any of ya! ...sorta... but if you think you can win, fine! Bring it! *shot so many times it isn't funny*))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:49 pm 
Mew

((Hmm... I'll give this one more try and if you don't like it then I'll get my brother (who knows nothing about ROM) to make the matchups.))

Semi-Semi Finals: Shauni vs. Amhal, Silver vs. David, Opal vs. Neo, Josiah vs. Gold

Semi Finals: Neo or Opal vs. Silver, Josiah vs. Shauni

Finals: Josiah vs. Silver

I still think Josiah vs. Shauni might make a better final round since she has the whole story thing planned but whatever. Is this good or should I get my brother and make it totally random?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:53 pm 
Pokémon Master

(I prefered it better when I was against Gold /sarcasm
Of course everyone wants to make it to the Semi Finals, but what I think is that we shouldn't rally guess after the semi finals until it happens becuase you never eally know who will beat who. That is my comment)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:22 am 
Articuno

((I would call for a grudge match of key after the final if you like, sorta make you battle me, if I dont face you at all, how does that sound?))

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:38 pm 
Mew

((That could be interesting if you called me out afterwards. Make things a bit more dramatic and all... You know what, now that the Josiah vs. Shauni problem is taken care of I vote that, to avoid arguements, we randomize the whole thing. I'll have my brother pair everyone up annd post the results once I hear back from him. That order will be final. That's the only way we can make this entirely fair. Ok?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 5:07 pm 
Mew

((Ok, here it is. The complete and totally random tournament match ups are...

Semi-Semi-Finals
Match 1: Neo vs. Silver
Match 2: Gold vs. David
Match 3: Josiah vs. Opal
Match 4: Shauni vs. Amhal

Semi-Finals
Winner of Match 1 vs. David (because he's going to beat Gold)
Winner of Match 3 (I'm assuming that'll be me) vs. Shauni (I'm assuming she'll beat Amhal)

Ok, sorry if you don't like the matchups but I really think we should stick with these and get started. Everyone ready?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:38 pm 
Pokémon Champion

((I'm ok with them. At least I have a better chance aginst Silver :) I'm ready to go. Now to pick my final monster for the 1st battle))

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 55  Next