It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 55  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 7:58 pm 
Articuno

<span style='color:purple'> "Shauni..."</span> *He turns around quickly to hide his face, walking away briskly.*
Theres a shot
Shauni looks around to see Jeff waling away, then turning around when Yomikko and a few of the other shout to him.

Josiah, David, Virgo, and Amhal turned at the cry to see a shocked Shauni and Jeff staring at eachother while Yomikko and a strange cat like creature watched nervously from the side.

Jeff fummbled nervusly, the pairs parting was not on the best of terms.

Shauni's expresion was at first one of shock, but then it tunred into an unreadable consideration...then something unexpect.

Her face was pulled into that of unter coldness. She glared at Jeff for a few solid moments, then tured around, walking away as if he was just anyone.

Yomikko watched as Shauni just walked past her, and air of unter disregard consumed her ki.

jeff stood and watched her walk of, he had expected and orquared meeting, maybe a few tears, or even a slap. What he had not expected was for shauni to just walk away without a word, not even a fliker of emotion on her face. It was like she had erased her feeling for him, like a part of her had died.

Shauni walked past the second group of onlookers.

She stopped as she passed Josiah
"Where is registraion?" she asked him coldly
<span style='color:blue'>"Shauni..."</span>
"I said where is registraion"
Virgo pointed to the entrance
"See you later"
She walked of towards the entrance without another word

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 11:54 am 
Pokémon Master

Well waiting for the tournament to start, Silver and Opal stopped by a restaurant for a quick bite.

<span style='color:pink'>"Silver....I want to show you something." Opal dug threw her bag.</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"What is it?" Silver asked out of curiosty.</span>

<span style='color:pink'>"This." Opal shouled him a little hi-tech looking thing-a-ma-bobber. "I call it the ROMex." She smiled</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"ROMex? What does it do?" Silver asked, looking at it oddly.</span>

<span style='color:pink'>"It's like a Pokedex, it has a recording of a great amount of monsters, and it also tells you the type they are, and if you're in a battle, it says who has the upper hand. But it's not quite complete because I still haven't recorded all the monsters in here." She sighed</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"Sweet. Can I test it out?" Silver asked as Opal handed it to him. "Hmmm...so you wrote all the information on here?"</span>

<span style='color:pink'>"Well...yeah. I know I haven't been in Orca for the longest, but I think I get a general idea of some things."</span>

So now Silver was fidling around with the ROMex, and Opal was again in deep thoughts.

(so....ROMex a good idea?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 1:00 pm 
Mew

<span style='color:blue'>*Josiah just stood there as did the others, completely puzzled by Shauni's actions.* "Hey, um, Jeff? There wasn't anything that happened between you two since we fought Bowen has there?"</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"No..." *Jeff was still looking rather stunned.* "I wasn't expecting her to be overjoyed to see me or anything but..." *He continued to stand there, ignoring the others.*</span>

<span style='color:green'>"She didn't feel right." *David was staring off in the direction Shauni had gone.* "Her aura was well..."</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Evil?"</span>

<span style='color:orange'>"I sensed it too." *Virgo replied.* "She told me it was her new daggers but she said they were harmless."</span>

<span style='color:green'>"She could be possessed like Jeff and I were." *David mused.*</span>

<span style='color:blue'>*Josiah sighed heavily.* "Great, just great. Why can't well all get together without something going wrong?" *He looked at Virgo and David.* "Ok, we'll just have to continue as normal, I don't want this to ruin the tournament. But keep a close eye on Shauni. Virgo, talk to Yomikko and see if she knows anything. David, go find Silver, Opal, and Neo and fill them in. For now, we'll just assume she's in a bad mood or something but, if she is possessed, we need to be ready in case she flips out."</span>

<span style='color:orange'>"Right." *Virgo headed over to Yomikko.*</span>

<span style='color:green'>"Got it." *David disapeared into the crowd.*</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"So..." *Josiah walked over to where Amhal, Jeff, and Ibun were standing.* "Well Jeff, I don't know what's up with Shauni but I'm glad to see you. Are you going to compete in the tournament?"</span>

Quote:
The Zodiac Sword
<span style='color:teal'>Crab Cutter,</span> <span style='color:brown'>Bull Blaster,</span> <span style='color:green'>Hurricane Twist,</span> <span style='color:blue'>Twin Healing,</span> <span style='color:gray'>Holy Justice,</span> <span style='color:teal'>Poisoned Water,</span> <span style='color:red'>Demonic Fire,</span> <span style='color:orange'>Maiden's Protection,</span> <span style='color:green'>Gale Force,</span> <span style='color:orange'>Paralyzing Blow,</span> <span style='color:teal'>Eroding Strike,</span> <span style='color:green'>Poison Fang,</span> <span style='color:purple'>Lionheart,</span> Zodiac Sky

Monsters:
<span style='color:orange'>Electriblast</span> - 4/3 - Electric --> Multi Striker, Voltage Overload, Electric Heaven, Electricuter, Static Surge
Midnight <span style='color:purple'>Wing</span> - 4/3 - Dark/Mutation --> Shadow Pain, Omni-Mutation, Dark Radience, Drill Dash, Reverse Charge
<span style='color:green'> Yggdrasil </span> - 4/3 - Ground --> Rock Crusher, Pebble Rain, Life Drain, Multi-Fissure, Grand Quake
<span style='color:orange'>Rayzion</span> - 4/3 - Light --> Shine, Wrath of God, Mirror Slice, Heaven's Retribution, Between Heaven & Earth
Hell <span style='color:red'>Fire </span>- 4/3 - Fire/Dark --> Flare Up, Pyro Gyser, Fireball Charge, Magma Ocean, Armegeddon
<span style='color:blue'>Aquaticia</span> - 4/3 - Water --> Undercurrents, Acid Rain, Super Splash, Tsunami Force, Typhoon
<span style='color:aqua'>Ice Celestial</span> - 4/3 - Ice --> Snow Drift, Hail Storm, Perfect Zero, Freezedown, Ice Age
<span style='color:Orange'>Goddess Virgo</span> - 4/3 - Metal/Light --> Mecha Overdrive, Divine Gift, Angel's Restoration, Heavenly Spear, Shadows of Heaven
<span style='color:gray'>Mythril</span> <span style='color:green'>Dragon</span> - 4/3 - Wind/Metal --> Supreme Guard, Velocity, Air Gun, Wind Tunnel, Invincible Charge
Death <span style='color:gray'>Glider</span> - 4/3 - Shadow/Dark --> Negablast, Duel Shredder, Domino Burst, Dark Requiem, Shadow Fade

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 3:37 pm 
Gym Leader

<span style='color:purple'>*Jeff paused for a second, then shook his head.* "All my monsters are dead. All casualties of war. They...wait a second. Ibun, didn't you say something about a mysterious cloud?"</span>

<span style='color:darkblue'>*Ibun snaps his attention over to Jeff.* "Yeah, that's what enveloped my master...why?"</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"Because that's what the enemy was using. They had a strange weapon that we were unable to counter for a long time. Thankfully we were able to disable them and hold off the attack...Even my being here is probably not a good idea, especially with Ahmal coming too. But I digress...I think, after the tournament, we should look into this. They could be related somehow. But anyway, no I'm not entering, I just came to watch you guys, and catch up. Perhaps reminisce a little. And of course, to pay respects Yuki, as I do every year." *Jeff explains what happened to Ibun, so he can understand.*</span>

<span style='color:darkblue'>*Ibun smiled, looking up at the man who reminded him so much of his old master.* "Oh I see...that is very noble of you."</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Mysterious cloud? Hmm...well it wouldn't hurt to find out more about it after the tournament. Don't really have any plans. Jeff...it is really good to see you again. You've changed, I can tell. But, unlike...her...your aura remains mostly intact. I'm...I'm sorry..."</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"It was inevitable...I broke her heart. I don't deny it. But, I couldn't...it wouldn't have worked. We were both too different from the people who met so long ago. Both mentally and biologically. All the mergers, and body changes. She is not Shauni, and I am not Jeff, and we will never be together again..."</span>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 4:27 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

<span style='color:#336699'>The guardian sat on a stone in the deepwood, watching the orphan children he protected eat the food he had brought from the village. In his gauntletted hands, a shard of metal glowing with heat was being shaped into a toy... a figurine of a young woman... When the metal cooled, the guardian set the figurine down next to a toy soldier he had crafted moments before. He accidentally knocked the toy soldier down with the figurine's hand.</span>

The little girl caught the toy soldier before it hit the ground, "You dropped this Guardian Father..."

<span style='color:#336699'>"Thank you, Mahri..." the guardian spoke with a gentle smile in his eyes.</span>

"That metal doll you made looks very pretty, Guardian Father... May I see it?"

<span style='color:#336699'>"Of course, little one..."</span>

The girl held the figurine in her hand then shivered. "She is very cold, Guardian Father... Cold like ice..."

<span style='color:#336699'>"I feel it too, Mahri..." the guardian replied, taking the figurine from the little girl, "She is not happy, and her face hides it."</span>

<span style='color:#336699'>"Dad..." a young man of fifteen walked up to the guardian.</span>

<span style='color:#336699'>"Yes, Joshua?"</span>

<span style='color:#336699'>"There's a customer waiting for you at the village forge."</span>

<span style='color:#336699'>"Guess it's time for me to get to work, eh?"</span> the guardian spoke, handing a wrought-iron spear over to his son.

<span style='color:#336699'>Joshua nodded.</span>

<span style='color:#336699'>"Aerobreaker..."</span>

<span style='color:#336699'>A huge, black and blue dragon head poked in through the trees, "Yes, old friend?"</span>

<span style='color:#336699'>"I'm heading to D-Edge for work again... help Joshua take care of the children while I'm away."</span>

<span style='color:#336699'>"Yes, old friend. I will as always."</span>

<span style='color:#336699'>"Thank you, Aero. I'll return in a few hours."</span>

The little girl tugged at the guardian's cloak again, "Will you bring us more toys and food, Guardian Father?"

<span style='color:#336699'>"That's why I work, Mahri..." the guardian replied, assuring the little girl, "I'll see you tonight, little one..." and with that, he sprouted a pair of owl's wings and flew silently to the forest edge. There, the guardian hid his wings then lay a hand on his sword...

"Mahri is right... she is cold, Archangel... Very cold... Great Spirit, may they be ready..."</span>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 5:13 am 
Articuno

"She is very cold... Cold like ice..."
Shauni stopped almost dead as the strangers voice rang in her head.
She looked around and saw no one around her.
She shivered slightly at the thought
"I'm cold...?"
She had a strange feeling that someone was watching her, but as she looked around again there was still no one
Shauni frowned at herself
"Get a grip...ever since Mokendo you've been sensing something...."
"Release me"
"O shut up"

Virgo was giving Yomikko the third degree
<span style='color:olive'>"Look, Virgo, I haven't seen her since that day she left. She seemed heartbroken when Jeff took off. She's probably just angry with him"</span>
<span style='color:orange'>"Then why is her aura....evil</span>"
<span style='color:olive'>"Its not evil, its just cold"</span>
Virgo stood waiting for an explanation of this, but she didn't get one.
<span style='color:orange'>"Cold?"</span>
<span style='color:olive'>"Yes. She's not entranced or anything stupid like that. She's just....cold"</span>
Yomikko slumped at the final words
<span style='color:olive'>"I dont think she even noticed till she got here"</span>
<span style='color:olive'>"Something happened to her while she was away...I over heard her in the rest room, something terrible. I'm not sure what but I think its got something to do with those daggers...I overheard her mention the Organisation"</span>
<span style='color:orange'>"And whats that....?"</span>
Yomikko nodded "<span style='color:olive'>If you dont mind I gotta go back to Emiel, he's hopeless at getting seats for anything. We ended up standing for 3 hours at a concert one year."</span>
<span style='color:orange'>"Your not competing?"</span>
<span style='color:olive'>"No, not in my 'condition'"</span>
<span style='color:orange'>"Condition?"</span>
<span style='color:olive'>"Yes, Emiel and I are having a baby!"</span>

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:55 am 
Pokémon Champion

While Neo and Metalmorph were walking David caught up with them. <span style='color:green'>"Hey Neo Josiah wanted me to tell you and everyone else in the group to keep an eye out for Shauni cause she's acting weird and stuff."</span> David filled Neo and Metalmorth fully in. <span style='color:red'>"Ok. I'll keep an eye on her."</span>

<span style='color:brown'>"I knew I felt something strange arrive on this island."</span>

<span style='color:red'>"You did? Why do monsters always get the good abilities?"</span>

<span style='color:brown'>"Guess we are just lucky."</span> grined Metalmorph.

As Neo and David parted another person entered the area just missing Neo as he was leaving.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 11:59 am 
Mew

((Um Shauni, I don't really see how Virgo could know about the Organization since she was created by Moen and all so I'm gonna ignore that comment of hers in your post.))

<span style='color:orange'>*After congradulating Yomikko, Virgo went back to where Josiah, Jeff, and Amhal were waiting and filled them in while Yomikko returned to the arena.*</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"The Organization?" *Josiah frowned.* "What the heck is that?"</span>

"It does sound vaguely familier." *Amhal frowned.* "Perhaps it is mentioned somewhere in the palace archives. I'll look into it when I return."

<span style='color:blue'>"Ok." *Josiah headed back towards the arena with the others following.* "On a different topic. I'd like to know about this enemy you guys were fighting. Especially why you kept it all quiet. Virgo and I were traveling all over Orca and we never even heard rumors of a battle." *He glanced at his watch.* "But I guess that story will have to wait. The tournament will start in half an hour so Virgo and I need to double check all the registrations and get the matchups ready. I've got seats for everyone in the VIP section with Yomikko, Emiel, and Mustadio. I'll meet you there later."</span>

*Jeff and Amhal nodded and soon vanished into the crowd.*

<span style='color:orange'>"You're worried." *Virgo commented.* "You might be able to hide it from the others but not from me."</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Of course I'm worried." *He snapped.* "Sorry. But there's too many weird things going on. First there's Shauni and now I find out that Amhal and Jeff fought some war, or at least a battle or some sort, and kept it hidden from everyone else for some reason and then there's this cloud they were talking about... And Jeff said his monsters were killed. Virgo, you know how hard it is to kill a trainer's monster. Once a monster has been captured in a card it just returns to the card whenever it takes too much damage. Even Moen, Hellion, and Bowen couldn't do more than KO our monsters. There's something going on that we don't know about and I don't like it." *He sighed.* "But I'm not going to let it ruin this tournament either. I've been working on it too long for."</span>

<span style='color:orange'>"Right." *She nodded her agreement.* "Come on, let's work on those registrations."</span>

Quote:
The Zodiac Sword
<span style='color:teal'>Crab Cutter,</span> <span style='color:brown'>Bull Blaster,</span> <span style='color:green'>Hurricane Twist,</span> <span style='color:blue'>Twin Healing,</span> <span style='color:gray'>Holy Justice,</span> <span style='color:teal'>Poisoned Water,</span> <span style='color:red'>Demonic Fire,</span> <span style='color:orange'>Maiden's Protection,</span> <span style='color:green'>Gale Force,</span> <span style='color:orange'>Paralyzing Blow,</span> <span style='color:teal'>Eroding Strike,</span> <span style='color:green'>Poison Fang,</span> <span style='color:purple'>Lionheart,</span> Zodiac Sky

Monsters:
<span style='color:orange'>Electriblast</span> - 4/3 - Electric --> Multi Striker, Voltage Overload, Electric Heaven, Electricuter, Static Surge
Midnight <span style='color:purple'>Wing</span> - 4/3 - Dark/Mutation --> Shadow Pain, Omni-Mutation, Dark Radience, Drill Dash, Reverse Charge
<span style='color:green'> Yggdrasil </span> - 4/3 - Ground --> Rock Crusher, Pebble Rain, Life Drain, Multi-Fissure, Grand Quake
<span style='color:orange'>Rayzion</span> - 4/3 - Light --> Shine, Wrath of God, Mirror Slice, Heaven's Retribution, Between Heaven & Earth
Hell <span style='color:red'>Fire </span>- 4/3 - Fire/Dark --> Flare Up, Pyro Gyser, Fireball Charge, Magma Ocean, Armegeddon
<span style='color:blue'>Aquaticia</span> - 4/3 - Water --> Undercurrents, Acid Rain, Super Splash, Tsunami Force, Typhoon
<span style='color:aqua'>Ice Celestial</span> - 4/3 - Ice --> Snow Drift, Hail Storm, Perfect Zero, Freezedown, Ice Age
<span style='color:Orange'>Goddess Virgo</span> - 4/3 - Metal/Light --> Mecha Overdrive, Divine Gift, Angel's Restoration, Heavenly Spear, Shadows of Heaven
<span style='color:gray'>Mythril</span> <span style='color:green'>Dragon</span> - 4/3 - Wind/Metal --> Supreme Guard, Velocity, Air Gun, Wind Tunnel, Invincible Charge
Death <span style='color:gray'>Glider</span> - 4/3 - Shadow/Dark --> Negablast, Duel Shredder, Domino Burst, Dark Requiem, Shadow Fade

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 11:34 am 
Mew

((Just a heads up. When everyone is done on the island come to the arena and the tournament will start.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 12:06 pm 
Pokémon Champion

<span style='color:brown'>"Speaking of aura, I've noticed since your battle with Bowen that yours is abit darker then the others. I've only now noticed it more when we meet up with the group. It sometimes darkens and sometimes lightens (the evil feeling). Not sure if others have noticed it or not and I've not noticed anything diffrent about you. Well, cept in intense battles. Or it could just be my imagination, if I have one."</span>

<span style='color:red'>"My aura is like that? I didn't even know I had an aura."</span>

<span style='color:brown'>"Everyone does. Just most arn't strong."</span>

<span style='color:red'>"Ah. It's good to have you so you can explain sometimes."</span>

<span style='color:brown'>"I'm glad to have you as a master. You too have taught me many things."</span>

<span style='color:red'>"Well lets get back arena. Not sure when everything stats. Race you." </span>said Neo as he sped off.

<span style='color:brown'>"Even with his faster then normal speed, he never learns that he could never beat me in a race."</span> Metalmorph morphed into something with very high speed and was soon at the arena. <span style='color:brown'>"What took you soo long?"</span>, said Metalmorth when Neo arived.

<span style='color:red'>"Oh shut up and play fair for once."</span> replied Neo. Metalmorph just stood there with a grin.

((I'll explain it abit later. Feel free to notice Neo's arua if you want to Josiah or any of the npc's that seem to notice that type of stuff :) ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 11:36 pm 
Mew

((Who can sense auras anyway? Let's see... Shauni and Yomikko can. Codo can. Metalmorph can. Virgo can. I can a bit because I absorbed Hi-a-osie's power. Varna might be able to. That's all I can think of.))

((Well, I'm off to E3. I'll back back some time on friday. Not sure if I'll be able to get on the internet wednesday and thursday or not so, if I don't show up, just continue without me for a couple days.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:56 pm 
Gym Leader

<span style='color:purple'>*Jeff pulls out his pistol and aims it at a bird that is passing by. He lines up his shot and fires, The bullet just barely grazes it, almost as if it were a warning shot.* "GRAH! This is insane. She's always been the purest soul. What happened to her?" *He paces back and forth frantically.* "This is all my fault...if only I hadn't..."</span>

"JEFF! STOP IT NOW!", Ahmal shouted angrily. "Keep your head man. This is no time to loose your cool. You and I both know that something is wrong with Shauni. Blaming yourself isn't going to solve anything. Let's...let's wait until the tournament is over, so everyone can focus their attention on it. I think that is all we can do right now."

<span style='color:purple'>"...damn...you're right. I can't help thinking sometimes, what if...what if I had gone with her, all those chances, all of them I blew. And for what? To see thousands of soldiers helplessly dying in front of my eyes?" *He sighs heavily and sits down, burying his head in his hands.* "But...you're right, it's not the time to think about this, I came here to relax, and that's just what I'm going to do."</span>

<span style='color:darkblue'>*Meanwhile, Ibun was cautiously roaming the building. He made sure to stay as hidden as possible, to avoid as much contact possible. He overheard many trivial conversations, though one peaked his interest a little. He overheard a couple talking about a mysterious poison that manifested into a cloud when it's released. He quickly returned to Jeff and Ahmal, hoping to share the news. But when he heard Jeff's last sentence, he decided to keep it to himself...for now...*</span>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 12:06 am 
Mew

((Gah, this thing hasn't moved at all since I left. Let's see... Silver, if either you or Opal could post something about meeting David and him telling you about Shauni that would be good. Oh yeah, I was thinking that, once the tournament starts, I'd kinda gloss over the earlier rounds where we cream all the random NPCs that entered and skip to the later rounds where the only people left would be all the gamers (Josiah, Shauni, Silver, Opal, David, Neo), Amhal, Gold, and Crystal. Is that ok? If there's any other characters that you want to be in the final rounds just let me know.))

<span style='color:blue'>"Ok, I think that's all I can do." *Josiah set down the large stack of registration papers and waved for one of his assitants to take them.*</span>

<span style='color:orange'>"Are the line ups done?" *Virgo asked curiously.*</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"No. I shouldn't be setting those up myself, not when I'm competing. Everything else is ready though."</span>

<span style='color:orange'>"Great! You want to go wait in the VIP area till it's time to start?"</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Fine with me." *Josiah rose and quickly checked to make sure that all his cards were in their proper place and order. Then, taking Virgo's hand, he stepped back into the noise and excitement of the main arena.*</span>

Quote:
The Zodiac Sword

Monsters:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:50 am 
Pokémon Master

<span style='color:pink'>"Hey Silver, we should go, like now." Opal said as Silver handed over the ROMex.</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"Yeah...let's go get David too." Silver pointed to David who was near the duo</span>

<span style='color:green'>"Hey guys! Are we going now?" David asked with curiousity</span>

<span style='color:pink'>"Yeah, and there's more....I think." Opal and Silver told David about Shauni</span> (neither me nor Silver knew what the Shauni part was about, so I'm just going to leave it at that and fast forward them to the arena)

<span style='color:pink'>"Mmmm...I can smell the battling." Opal joked as the two guys trailed her.</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"That would be me." Silver slowly raised his hand as David and Opal took a step away from Silver.</span>

<span style='color:green'>"Ok...let's just find the others...." David puffed. So they three walked off in the arena, in search for the others.</span>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:15 pm 
Mew

((Uh Opal, David wasn't with you guys. I'd sent him to find you and Silver and tell you about Shauni.))

((Hmm, hey everyone I'd like an opinion on this. For the tournament how would you like the matchups to be done? I got a few options. A: I choose the order. B: We all choose the order. C: I get a third party who knows nothing about ROM to choose the order. Please let me know which one you prefer.))

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 55  Next