It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1006 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:52 pm 
Pokémon Champion

<span style='color:red'>"What power he has. This a great fight. Lets see if we can slow him down Perfect Storm."</span>

Neo and Perfect Storm flew back to Bowen. <span style='color:olive'>"So you want more of my power."</span>

<span style='color:red'>"Not yet you arn't. Use Thunderwave!"</span>

Perfect Storm unleased little bolts of lighting at Bowen and they struck and incompused him, paralizing him. Unable to move his wings, Bowen fell to the ground and struck it at high speed creating a creater in the ground. <span style='color:red'>"Use Air Cutter!"</span>

Perfect Storm begain to generate strong winds inside itself and soon released strong bursts of wind. They went towards the downed Bowen and struck him and the ground around him. The ground was begining to be sliced open in the shape of gouges. Bowen was also struck but his skin held but Bowen let out a roar of pain.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:09 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

((I don't believe it was specified that he was still in the air... and if he's big, wouldn't that make it harder to fly?))

<span style='color:gray'>"Manja! Dragon Combo!" *As Bowen fought back after Neo's attack, Manja approached from behind and unleashed the extremely powerful attack- white-hot flames followed by a slash from the claws and a hard bite, finished with a swipe from Manja's spiked tail to send Bowen to the ground once more* "Love that attack..."</span> *Bowen flew up once more and prepared to attack Manja, but an attack from Shauni redirected his attention*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:11 pm 
Pokémon Master

(well...don't you find it weird when you post when no one was posting, and after you did, their post appeared?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:00 pm 
Mew

((Small post since I spent all morning in the airport.))

<span style='color:blue'>"I think we've almost got him!" *Rainbow Ultimate was always on the move, evading Bowen's attacks then moving in to strike him from another direction.* "Every, let's combine our attacks and hit him at the same time!" *He drew back and began charging an attack.* "3... 2... 1... Twisted Prism!!!"</span>

<span style='color:green'>"Thor's Hammer!"</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"Shauni's Savior!"</span>

Quote:
The Zodiac Sword
<span style='color:teal'>Crab Cutter,</span> <span style='color:brown'>Bull Blaster,</span> <span style='color:green'>Hurricane Twist,</span> <span style='color:blue'>Twin Healing,</span> <span style='color:gray'>Holy Justice,</span> <span style='color:teal'>Poisoned Water,</span> <span style='color:red'>Demonic Fire,</span> <span style='color:orange'>Maiden's Protection,</span> <span style='color:green'>Gale Force,</span> <span style='color:orange'>Paralyzing Blow,</span> <span style='color:teal'>Eroding Strike,</span> <span style='color:green'>Poison Fang,</span> <span style='color:purple'>Lionheart,</span> Zodiac Sky

Monsters:
<span style='color:orange'>Electriblast</span> - 4/3 - Electric --> Multi Striker, Electric Speed, Electric Heaven, Electricuter, Electribomb
<span style='color:gray'>Midnight Wing</span> - 4/3 - Dark/Mutation --> Shadow Bind, Shadow Shroud, Omni-Mutation, Dark Radience, Drill Dash
<span style='color:green'> Yggdrasil </span> - 4/3 - Ground --> Upheaval, Rock Crusher, Quaker, Multi-Fissure, Grand Quake
<span style='color:orange'>Rayzion</span> - 4/3 - Light --> Shine, Wrath of God, Holy Blades, Devine Power, Heaven's Retribution
<span style='color:red'>Hell Fire </span>- 4/3 - Fire/Dark --> High Temp, Inferno Wall, Fireball Charge, Magma Ocean, Armegeddon
<span style='color:blue'>Aquaticia</span> - 4/3 - Water --> Whirlpool, Hose-Down, Acid Rain, Tsunami Force, Typhoon
<span style='color:aqua'>Ice Celestial</span> - 4/3 - Ice --> Snow Drift, Deep Freeze, Chill Wind, Freezedown, Ice Age
<span style='color:Orange'>Goddess Virgo</span> - 4/3 - Metal/Light --> Mecha Overdrive, Divine Protection, Healing Touch, Heavenly Spear, Righteous Fury
<span style='color:green'>Mythril Dragon</span> - 4/3 - Wind/Metal --> Supreme Guard, Dragon Breath, Updraft, Wind Tunnel, Invincible Charge
<span style='color:gray'>Death Glider</span> - 4/3 - Shadow/Dark --> Negablast, Void Space, Duel Breath, Dark Requiem, Shadow Fade

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:11 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

<span style='color:pink'>"Roc! Hurling Gust!"</span>

"Holy Draw!"

<span style='color:gray'>"Let's make this count! Omega Inferno, Lightning and Dark Rush!"</span> *The attacks struck Bowen from all sides; Even from above he was trapped due to electric attacks of Perfect Storm and Rekilec. After the smoke from the massive collision of attacks cleared, Bowen still remained... he had taken heavy damage and was struggling to stay airborn as the Dark Rush of Manja struck. The Dragon was incased in a black glow as he charged at Bowen...*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:56 am 
Mew

((Hey Shauni, you wanted to be the one to finish Bowen, right? Some special final move? Well, here's your opening.))

<span style='color:olive'>"You fool!" *Bowen fired a blast of enegergy, encasing Manja before the attack could strike.* "Now I finally have the last god monster! Now I will destroy you!" *He began to glow as he absorbed some of Manja's power, combining it with the power of the other two god monsters.* "Yes... Yes! This is it! This is the ultimate power!" *Although still heavily injured, Bowen's power levels were sky rocketing. The gamers back away axiously, waiting to see what would happen.* "This is the end for you all! Between Heaven and Earth, Dark Deliverance!!!"</span>

<span style='color:blue'>*There was no time the dodge, the attack hit everyone, instantly KOing all the monsters that were on the field. And sending the group falling. Rainbow Ultimate had lost his armor but was still able to remain airborne. Using the last of his strength, he created a wind to lower everyone safely back to the top of the tower before his energy gave out. A glow surrounded him as he collapsed. When it faded, Josiah and Virgo lay side by side, both battered and barely able to move. Josiah struggled to raise his head and looked for the others. They were alive but all looked to be in as bad a shape as he was. Meanwhile Bowen slowly lowered towards them, laughing maniacly.* "No..." *Josiah gasped, too weak to move or fight.* "This can't be the end... Not here, not now..."</span>

Quote:
The Zodiac Sword
<span style='color:teal'>Crab Cutter,</span> <span style='color:brown'>Bull Blaster,</span> <span style='color:green'>Hurricane Twist,</span> <span style='color:blue'>Twin Healing,</span> <span style='color:gray'>Holy Justice,</span> <span style='color:teal'>Poisoned Water,</span> <span style='color:red'>Demonic Fire,</span> <span style='color:orange'>Maiden's Protection,</span> <span style='color:green'>Gale Force,</span> <span style='color:orange'>Paralyzing Blow,</span> <span style='color:teal'>Eroding Strike,</span> <span style='color:green'>Poison Fang,</span> <span style='color:purple'>Lionheart,</span> Zodiac Sky

Monsters:
<span style='color:orange'>Electriblast</span> - 4/3 - Electric --> Multi Striker, Electric Speed, Electric Heaven, Electricuter, Electribomb
<span style='color:gray'>Midnight Wing</span> - 4/3 - Dark/Mutation --> Shadow Bind, Shadow Shroud, Omni-Mutation, Dark Radience, Drill Dash
<span style='color:green'> Yggdrasil </span> - 4/3 - Ground --> Upheaval, Rock Crusher, Quaker, Multi-Fissure, Grand Quake
<span style='color:orange'>Rayzion</span> - 4/3 - Light --> Shine, Wrath of God, Holy Blades, Devine Power, Heaven's Retribution
<span style='color:red'>Hell Fire </span>- 4/3 - Fire/Dark --> High Temp, Inferno Wall, Fireball Charge, Magma Ocean, Armegeddon
<span style='color:blue'>Aquaticia</span> - 4/3 - Water --> Whirlpool, Hose-Down, Acid Rain, Tsunami Force, Typhoon
<span style='color:aqua'>Ice Celestial</span> - 4/3 - Ice --> Snow Drift, Deep Freeze, Chill Wind, Freezedown, Ice Age
<span style='color:Orange'>Goddess Virgo</span> - 4/3 - Metal/Light --> Mecha Overdrive, Divine Protection, Healing Touch, Heavenly Spear, Righteous Fury
<span style='color:green'>Mythril Dragon</span> - 4/3 - Wind/Metal --> Supreme Guard, Dragon Breath, Updraft, Wind Tunnel, Invincible Charge
<span style='color:gray'>Death Glider</span> - 4/3 - Shadow/Dark --> Negablast, Void Space, Duel Breath, Dark Requiem, Shadow Fade

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:01 am 
Pokémon Champion

<span style='color:red'>"Errr, he can't cout me out yet. I still have a flyer. Go Fenix!"</span> Neo jumped onto the back of Fenix and headed towards Bowen doding the attacks he was sending out.

<span style='color:red'>"I hope this works."</span> Neo got above Bowen. <span style='color:red'>"Apocalypse!"</span>

((I've left it open for Shauni to post as well. Knowing the strenth of the attack, it will do something :) ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:24 am 
Articuno

The attack was mearly delected by a barroir
<span style='color:olive'>"Fools, that final attack absored your battle auras, I'm not at my full strengh...but I'm more than enought to finish of a fading foe"</span>

Shauni lay on the ground with the others, her whole body numb and broken.
She could feel the two souls within her acking...tearing apart

<span style='color:olive'>"Now Shauni, give me your soul...so the final lock and be undone...and my freedom assured!"</span>

Shauni felt her life flash before her eyes, rolling back....appering in shadow Orca, losing Jeff....facing Moen...battling her own evils....great desper....Sutra dieing....so many bitter memorys...so many painful sorrows...would she really care if she went back to that empty black void from before she existed....

This was Unisha feelings...those unqualled and unloved...shauni lost in her own memorys...the combination smuthering shaunisa...bracking the two appart

Bowen drew closer
<span style='color:olive'>"My time is now!"</span>The two souls did not resist...there unbinding beging...until they heared something...
<span style='color:purple'>"Shauni...shauni please...fight him...fight back...."</span>
Shaunisa used the last of her strengh to opened her eyes, catching the sight of Yomikko and Jeff...the two most important people in her life...both so weak...begging her to fight for her misrable void of her life...for there lives.

Shaunisa felt a strange burning with her soul...bining both the souls that made her togther again...adding a third....the pure power of hellfire with her...finaly awakned to her control and command. She had used the power before...but she had not been able to control it....and her it was....the pure fire of the computer virus that greated her...the very power of a digital god was hers....
Shaunisa burst into the air...who knows how long she would control the fire
"For everyone who you would make suffer Bowen! Fell the truw power of that which was built to destry and return its maker to us!"

<span style='color:olive'>"What are you girl!!" </span>yelled Bowen
Shaunisa's wings burst into flames and spaned the whoel room, matching Bownes
"The true power of Hellfire is my commanded finaly....see...see the void!"

She threw her arms up into the air
"I'm putting all that power that Sutra greated into one blast! Hellsfire Code Purger!"
The ball grew into the huge ball, shaunisa lanched it at Bowen, he tryed to delect it but it exploded in his face...suddenly his mass began to glitch and distort
<span style='color:olive'>"A data drain! NOOOO!!! I WAS SO CLOSE!!!!"</span>
The drain slowly began to melt and drip like melting metal
"Now everyone! Phoenix reburth!"
The fires form her wings fell down to everyone, touching them...giving them new energy
"Finsih it of with evething you got! The data drain wont last long!"
Shaunsa's wings retured to normal, ans she notied that two gaunletes where now on her arms
"Sutra's gaunlete! The data drain gave them to me!"
She pointed them both at Bowen
"Weaken him more...then I'll us Hellfire to seal him for good!"

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:41 am 
Pokémon Champion

With Raquezez and Fenix restored Neo hoped onto Raquezez and both monsters took to the air. <span style='color:red'>"Now use Apocalypse gain and Raquezez use Neo Distortion!" </span>Both powerful attacks headed straight for Bowen. Apocalypse caused a mass explosion that amost knocked Neo from the air. Fenix returned to it's card and Neo Distortion struck Bowen causing him some serious damage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:45 am 
Articuno

"we still need more! More! Guys you go for it to!"

All of Shaunisa's monsters burst into action, firing or FireBalls, Water Cannon, Shattered Mirror, Ying and Yang and Metal Scales. The attacks where fired of again and again, with all the might of them all,

Shaunisa still powering up the seal
"Omegan! You cover me! Everyone else go for it!"
The rest of the gamers follwed suite behind the front runners,this was going to be one hell of a combination attack...everthing they had left in them...

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:52 am 
Pokémon Champion

<span style='color:red'>"Perfect Storm use Omega Thunder. Ice Bird use Deep Freeze. Live Wire use Power of Thor. Metalmorph use morph and turn yourself into the mighty Necronacer and use Hyper Cannon. Raquezez use Neo Distortion!"</span>
All the attacks seem to murge into one as they closed in on Bowen. An explosion like none other resulted when they struck him. Neo hoped the other attacks were enought to finish him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:37 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

<span style='color:gray'>"All right everybody, make it count! Omega Inferno, Wrath of god, Ice Explosion, Steel Shadow, Storm Warning, Avalanche, Dark Flame and Freezing Torrent!" Silver released all of his monsters on top of the tower and flew back up with the help of Tashi. Those that couldn't fly jumped in the air launched their attacks at Bowen, who was already countering other attacks* "Just keep it up!"</span>

<span style='color:pink'>"You guys help too! Rock Drop, Double Stone Spire, Iron Slam and Hurling Gust!"</span>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:06 am 
Mew

<span style='color:green'>"Armegeddon, Thor's Hammer! Supreme Golem, Earth Spear!"</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Yes!" *Josiah cheered as he summoned all his monsters.* "Electribomb, Dark Radience, Rock Crusher, Wrath of God, Armegeddon, Hose-Down, Freezedown, Wind Tunnel, Negablast, and Mecha Overdrive!!!" *Josiah took a deep breath after yelling out all those attacks and launched a final one of his own.* "Zodiac Sky!!!"</span>

Quote:
The Zodiac Sword

Monsters:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:18 am 
Articuno

Shaunisa flew up even high into the air, the gaunletes now glowing lime green and mist evaperating from them

"Its ready! Now its ends! Shaunisa's and Sutra's combined final attack! Sealing Soul Key!"

The mist exploded around shaunisa then began to sweal around her, then shoot of into a high powered beam, if followed behind all of the others attack, landing the final blow!

It exploded on contact of Bowen like glue, covering his whole body
<span style='color:olive'>"Noo! NOT LIKE THIS! NOT WHEN I WAS SO CLOSE!"</span>
The energy began to shrink, crush bowen under its force, pulling him smaller and smaller until it reached mear meters in high
"Now....to bind you once more...."
Shaunisa flew towards bowen, grabbing him with both her hands
"Return to your card form monster!"

<span style='color:olive'>"Noo! I will not have...." </span>
Bowen glew a burning red, then shrank even further, into a card...a blood read card that would forever burn to the touch...never to be set free

Shaunisa threw the card onto the floor as it burnt her hands....

It landed on the floor softly
"Virgo...we need to seal the card witn magic..."
Shaunisa landed on the floor next to everyone "I'll use the last of hellfire to seal the card in this casume we have found ourselfs in...but you need to purfy the magic as its evil in nature...can you do it?"
Virgo, who ws exasuted noded "<span style='color:orange'>Yes...i can do it</span>"

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:45 am 
Mew

*The others stood back and watched as Shaunisa and Virgo cast the final spells. After several tense minutes Bowen's card vanished. But, as it did, the castle began to fade as well.*

<span style='color:pink'>"What's happening?!?"</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"This area isn't supposed to be here. Now that it's been purified it's probably going to disapear."</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"Fudge crackers! We'll be trapped!"</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"There's still time to get back to the portal!" *Josiah summoned Midnight Wing and the others followed suit with their monsters.* "Virgo, Shauni, come on!"</span>

"Right!" *Although tired, Shaunisa managed to push Virgo toward Josiah and summoned her own beast for herself and Jeff.*

*A mad dash through the vanishing halls ensued as the group struggled to remember the way out. The walls were almost transparent by the time they reached the shrinking portal. They wasted no time in passing through it and found themselves outside where Amhal's army was waiting.*

<span style='color:purple'>"We did it." *Jeff gave his old friend a thumbs up as the portal vanished behind them.* "Bowen is finished."</span>

"Congratulations." *Amhal smiled at the returning heros.* "Once again you've saved our world. Moen, Hellion, Bowen, all are gone. I hope this new age of peace lasts longer than the last."

"It's not quite over yet." *Shaunisa replied.* "There is one last person that needs to be saved.*

((Well, not much left now. Just need to revive Sutra, have her send herself and Ben back home, then wrap things up (a little epilogue for each character perhaps?). Once that's all done I'll create the ROM 4 thread.))

Quote:
The Zodiac Sword

Monsters:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1006 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next