It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1006 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 11:10 am 
Mew

((Ok, looks like this is going to be the final post in ROM 3. ROM 4 will start either tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm making the thread. Please have your updated character bios ready. A year and a half will pass between ROMs so feel free to catch new monsters, evolve current monsters, and/or teach them new attacks. Also, remember to change your age in your bios.))

<span style='color:blue'>JOSIAH</span> & <span style='color:orange'>VIRGO</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Looks like we're the only ones left..." *Josiah and Virgo stood alone in the clearing.* "I hope the others do well. It may be a long time before we see them again."</span>

<span style='color:orange'>"Yeah..." *Virgo looked off into the distance.* "I'll miss them."</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"So will I."</span>

<span style='color:orange'>"So, you never did tell me, what are we going to do now?"</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Are you sure you want to come with me? You could be free."</span>

<span style='color:orange'>"Do you reall have to ask?" *She smilled and wrapped her arms around his chest.*</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"No, I guess not." *He kissed her. After a long moment they broke apart.* "We're going to travel as well. I remember when you told me that all you knew was war and fighting. That's really all you've been able to experience in life so far, and I'm sorry for that. That's why we're going. I've spent a long time traveling across Orca and I want to show it all to you. I want to show you a world of peace."</span>

<span style='color:orange'>"A world of peace..." *Virgo considered the concept.* "I like the sound of that."</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Then let's get started!" *Josiah was grinning as he held up a familiar card.* "Midnight Wing let's go!" *A moment later Josiah was shooting into the air atop the large black bird.* "Come on!" *He called down to Virgo.* "I'll race you to that mountain!"</span>

<span style='color:orange'>"You're on!" *She laughed as wings of light appeared from her back. It only took a few seconds for her to catch up to Josiah.* "Catch me if you can!"</span>

*Laughing happily, the two flew off into the distance, ready to face the new age of peace together.*

Quote:
The Zodiac Sword
<span style='color:teal'>Crab Cutter,</span> <span style='color:brown'>Bull Blaster,</span> <span style='color:green'>Hurricane Twist,</span> <span style='color:blue'>Twin Healing,</span> <span style='color:gray'>Holy Justice,</span> <span style='color:teal'>Poisoned Water,</span> <span style='color:red'>Demonic Fire,</span> <span style='color:orange'>Maiden's Protection,</span> <span style='color:green'>Gale Force,</span> <span style='color:orange'>Paralyzing Blow,</span> <span style='color:teal'>Eroding Strike,</span> <span style='color:green'>Poison Fang,</span> <span style='color:purple'>Lionheart,</span> Zodiac Sky

Monsters:
<span style='color:orange'>Electriblast</span> - 4/3 - Electric --> Multi Striker, Electric Speed, Electric Heaven, Electricuter, Electribomb
<span style='color:gray'>Midnight Wing</span> - 4/3 - Dark/Mutation --> Shadow Bind, Shadow Shroud, Omni-Mutation, Dark Radience, Drill Dash
<span style='color:green'> Yggdrasil </span> - 4/3 - Ground --> Upheaval, Rock Crusher, Quaker, Multi-Fissure, Grand Quake
<span style='color:orange'>Rayzion</span> - 4/3 - Light --> Shine, Wrath of God, Holy Blades, Devine Power, Heaven's Retribution
<span style='color:red'>Hell Fire </span>- 4/3 - Fire/Dark --> High Temp, Inferno Wall, Fireball Charge, Magma Ocean, Armegeddon
<span style='color:blue'>Aquaticia</span> - 4/3 - Water --> Whirlpool, Hose-Down, Acid Rain, Tsunami Force, Typhoon
<span style='color:aqua'>Ice Celestial</span> - 4/3 - Ice --> Snow Drift, Deep Freeze, Chill Wind, Freezedown, Ice Age
<span style='color:Orange'>Goddess Virgo</span> - 4/3 - Metal/Light --> Mecha Overdrive, Divine Protection, Healing Touch, Heavenly Spear, Righteous Fury
<span style='color:green'>Mythril Dragon</span> - 4/3 - Wind/Metal --> Supreme Guard, Dragon Breath, Updraft, Wind Tunnel, Invincible Charge
<span style='color:gray'>Death Glider</span> - 4/3 - Shadow/Dark --> Negablast, Void Space, Duel Breath, Dark Requiem, Shadow Fade

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1006 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68