It is currently Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1006 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:06 am 
Pokémon Master

(Hey Josiah, would Lopa's card disergrat or what ever since that shadow realm is gone or not?)

<span style='color:pink'>Opal couldn't belive the rush she got from the fight. Never in her short time in Orca she felt this way. Though....something was missing. Looking at Silver, she blushed naturally. "That was some fight. I bet you were use to it more than I was." She smiled</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"Yeah...." He replied, kicking the ground.</span>

<span style='color:pink'>Opal couldn't hold it in anymore "Silver?" She called out and he poked his head up. With that she wrapped her arms around him and planted a kiss upon him. The fellow gamers stared at this sight...very strange sight.</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Did that just happen?" Josiah asked, but no one replied.</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"Wow....Opal..." Silver couldn't think of anything to say.</span>

<span style='color:pink'>"I couldn't hold it in Silver..." Opal smiled "I missed you dearly in real life...."</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"I can tell!" Silver was still shocked</span>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:13 am 
Mew

((Hmm... The shadows drew their power from the person they were cloning not from Hellion or Bowen so in my opinion your Lopa card would be ok. If anyone wants to agree or disagree on that point go right ahead.))

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:54 am 
Articuno

((I think we should give every until tuesday to come up with a good conclusion to there cast member, lets finsish it on a high. i have mine all plan out and will post it tomorrow, also the shadow of souls where created using our dat so they exist apart from Shadow orca, otherwise Shaunisa would be dead as half of her is unisha))

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:56 am 
Shiny Pidgeot King

((Hey, whatever happened to Rustie, anyway? He like... died or something.))

<span style='color:pink'>"And now, 3, 2, 1..."</span>

<span style='color:gray'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>"HOLY FUDGE CRACKERS!!"</span></span>

<span style='color:pink'>"Did I call that or what?"</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"Oh, I have been waiting for this for YEARS! Silver and Opal sittin' in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g!"</span>

<span style='color:green'>"It's not cool when you do it."</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"...Ah, who asked you."</span>

<span style='color:brown'>"As adorble as this is," */sarcasm*"We still have business to attend to. I wanna go home!"</span>

<span style='color:green'>"Uh... do I know you?"</span>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:25 pm 
Mew

((I've got my ending planned out and I'll do something for David as well. Although I'm going to wait to post them until after Sutra and Ben are returned home. Shauni, would you mind doing Jeff if he's not already involved in your ending?))

Quote:
The Zodiac Sword
<span style='color:teal'>Crab Cutter,</span> <span style='color:brown'>Bull Blaster,</span> <span style='color:green'>Hurricane Twist,</span> <span style='color:blue'>Twin Healing,</span> <span style='color:gray'>Holy Justice,</span> <span style='color:teal'>Poisoned Water,</span> <span style='color:red'>Demonic Fire,</span> <span style='color:orange'>Maiden's Protection,</span> <span style='color:green'>Gale Force,</span> <span style='color:orange'>Paralyzing Blow,</span> <span style='color:teal'>Eroding Strike,</span> <span style='color:green'>Poison Fang,</span> <span style='color:purple'>Lionheart,</span> Zodiac Sky

Monsters:
<span style='color:orange'>Electriblast</span> - 4/3 - Electric --> Multi Striker, Electric Speed, Electric Heaven, Electricuter, Electribomb
<span style='color:gray'>Midnight Wing</span> - 4/3 - Dark/Mutation --> Shadow Bind, Shadow Shroud, Omni-Mutation, Dark Radience, Drill Dash
<span style='color:green'> Yggdrasil </span> - 4/3 - Ground --> Upheaval, Rock Crusher, Quaker, Multi-Fissure, Grand Quake
<span style='color:orange'>Rayzion</span> - 4/3 - Light --> Shine, Wrath of God, Holy Blades, Devine Power, Heaven's Retribution
<span style='color:red'>Hell Fire </span>- 4/3 - Fire/Dark --> High Temp, Inferno Wall, Fireball Charge, Magma Ocean, Armegeddon
<span style='color:blue'>Aquaticia</span> - 4/3 - Water --> Whirlpool, Hose-Down, Acid Rain, Tsunami Force, Typhoon
<span style='color:aqua'>Ice Celestial</span> - 4/3 - Ice --> Snow Drift, Deep Freeze, Chill Wind, Freezedown, Ice Age
<span style='color:Orange'>Goddess Virgo</span> - 4/3 - Metal/Light --> Mecha Overdrive, Divine Protection, Healing Touch, Heavenly Spear, Righteous Fury
<span style='color:green'>Mythril Dragon</span> - 4/3 - Wind/Metal --> Supreme Guard, Dragon Breath, Updraft, Wind Tunnel, Invincible Charge
<span style='color:gray'>Death Glider</span> - 4/3 - Shadow/Dark --> Negablast, Void Space, Duel Breath, Dark Requiem, Shadow Fade

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:05 am 
Articuno

((Dont worry, I'll do Jeff. I'll post it tommorw with my own, plus the resorection of sutra))

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 10:59 am 
Mew

((That's good since I think everyone is pretty much waiting for you at this point.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:06 am 
Articuno

Still sitting in the depths of the water the demon known as Bowen trembled as he tried to mentally cope with what had happened to him. Or to be anatomically correct... what had happened to her. Still shaking, Bowen could not see her new form in the deths of the water. But all it took was running her fingers up the length of her chest and feeling a noticeable swell there to know what had become of her.
How fitting.
In her defeat of him, Shaunisa had literally taken away his manhood and all his power as a god. A wrenched sob escaping her lips. She pulled herself out of the water and gasped for air as she pulled her battered body out onto the ground. Bowen blindly fled from the water to run in desperation into the depths of the nearby woods. Taking with her the harsh final words of Shaunisa endlessly echoing in her ears. "Return to your card form monster!"
Hot tears streaming down her cheeks, Bowen tore her way through the scraping branches of the thick forest before she collapsed to her knees in front of the small stream.
At this thought she released a keening wail and buried her face in her arms then began to cry even harder. When her sobs ceased she slowly crawled forward to gaze at her image as it was reflected in the stream. Blinking away her tears Bowen dimly realized for the first time that her new form was something she had not expected. Bending over she looked more carefully at her reflection and was surprised to see the figure of beautiful girl gazing back at her.
She had long raven hair and wide teal eyes that stared at her reflection in certain amazement. Touching the surface of the water lightly Bowen said,
<span style='color:olive'>"Thats Sutra" </span>
<span style='color:olive'>"I'm Sutra..." </span>breathed Bowen.
<span style='color:olive'>"I'm the hacker. But why...?" </span>
She paused to close her eyes as she pondered. A minute later she opened them
Bowen rose to her feet and clenched her hands at her sides.
<span style='color:olive'>"What has that demon Shaunisa done to me??"</span>
Her hed fell to the ground, she was staring at dew on the grass around her feet for what seemed forever
<span style='color:olive'>"Its over..."</span>
A figure appred behind Bowen, its shadow falling accoss the stream she was just staring into
"It's not quite over yet. There is one last person that needs to be saved."
Bowen tured to see Shaunisa staring at her
<span style='color:olive'>"YOU!"</span>
Bowen lanched herself at her, her arms outstrehced as if to strangel her, but Bowens body was still exausted and beated, and Shaunisa easly pushed her back, making her fall into the stream
"Enough Bowen"
<span style='color:olive'>"Why..why do THIS to me!"</span>
"I didnt do anything. You merged with Sutra when you put on these gaunletes, you know, the ones you made using her soul. When Virgo and I purifed you there was nothing left...so Sutras data retured to normal...with one extra even I cant get rid of"
<span style='color:olive'>"Pray tell"</span>
"Your mind. You've retured to imprsieened state...excpet this time Sutra's body has replaced the stone"
<span style='color:olive'>"So...I'm imprisand again"</span>
"Yes and no...think about it, your free"
Bowen looked at her body again, Sutras body. Whats she saw as a prision...soon realisging she was indeed free...she was outside the locked realm...she was free...
"I can still imprision you Bowen... but that would mean Sutra is lost forever. So, I'm going to give you a choice. Merge with Sutra's soul or die"
Bowen's eyes narrowed "Merge with her?"
Shaunisa noded "Sutra's soul is in the gaunlete...but you have her body. I cant get rid of you, if I transfer her over now...yourll drive each other insane...2 minds in one body...but if you merge with her mind, you both survive..and your free"
<span style='color:olive'>"Freedom..."</span>
"You couse freedom then?"
<span style='color:olive'>"I want to see the dew on the grass forever"</span>
"what?""
<span style='color:olive'>"Nothing...its just...everything is so...beutiful"</span>
"So you agree with me?"
<span style='color:olive'>"....yes....I...I dont want to die...."</span>Shaunisa's eyes softened
She lifted hers amrs with the gaunltes into the air, then smashed them togther. The eeror green mist floated still for a moment, then qucikly shot into Sutra's body.
A few moments later, Sutra finished fraling about and stood still, staring at her hands
"Who be you?" asked Shaunisa...hoping Bowen had kept his word
The girl looked up, her eyes alive with confusion
"What...what happned to me...I...feel sick..."
"Sutra?"
"What? Who...who are you??"
Shaunisa walked over to her
"Shauni....its me...shauni"
Sutra looked up
"Welcome back Sutra"
"Shauni?"
Sutra lepeed into a hug
"I'm me again...Shauni...I was so scared"
Shaunisa pulled her away "You certonly look different from the little mute girl I met"
Sutra peared at Shaunisa wings "So do you"
"Long story"
"Likewise I suppose"
"Come on, everyone is probly wondering where I ran of to"
"What am I doing out here anyway...I cant remeber past Moen"
"You dont remeber?"
"Ever since I woke up things have been different. I thought it was ju<span style='color:olive'>st, y'know, disorientation or something at first, but it wont go away. Its like i'm looking at things in a funny way. </span><span style='color:olive'>Like the first thing I noticed was the dew on the grass by the river. I mean, that's a stupid thing to think about, I had just woken up, but I couldn't stop staring at it and thinkin' how nice it looked. </span>
"I understood.Your free at last" said Shaunisa, softly. "Everything will be like that for a while...till its no longer new" *Bowen* she added mentaly *"Maybe he's still...*
Sutra looked at her confused then just smiled <span style='color:olive'>"I get the feeling your right" </span>
She saw the faintest of twinkles in Sutras eyes, ones she had seen only once before when Bowen thought he would finaly be free
*he is*

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 11:27 am 
Mew

*Shaunisa suddenly appeared from a nearby forest, leading a girl that none of the others had seen before. After a brief round of introductions and one very long story Sutra smiled as she addressed the others.* "I'd like to thank you all for saving me. You've done so much for me, some one who once tried to kill you..."

<span style='color:purple'>"Ah, that was years ago." *Jeff shrugged it off.* "Just forget about it."</span>

<span style='color:blue'>*Josiah nodded his agreement.* "Right now we need to worry about getting you back to the real world. Do have your powers back?"</span>

"Yes." *She replied as a faint glow surrounded her.* "As long as I'm here, do any of you wish to return to the real world with me?"

*Jeff looked at Shauni and Josiah at Virgo and both shook their heads as did David, Silver, Neo, and even Opal.*

<span style='color:brown'>"Wait!" *Ben ran over to join the others.* "Take me! Take me!"</span>

*After a round of goodbyes, everyone was ready.*

"Remeber," *Sutra called as she began to fade away,* "call me if you ever need anything." *A moment later she was gone.*

<span style='color:blue'>"And so ends another adventure." *Josiah leaned back against a nearby tree.*</span>

*About an hour later Amhal's army was ready to go. Before they left, Amhal, Mustadio, and Varna came to say their goodbyes to the group. Amhal would, of course, be returning to his palace where he planned to help sort out the damage and confusion that had been caused during the whole dark Orca incident. Varna was going with him to lend his healing skills wherever they were most needed. And Mustadio planned to return, once again, his own village and the life he'd left behind. They headed off soon after. Before long the gamers, plus Yomikko and Emiel, were the only ones left.*

((Ok, now that we've finished wrapping up the loose ends it's time for everyone to post the end scene for their characters. I'm doing Josiah, Virgo, and David. Shauni has herself, Jeff, and I assume Emiel and Yomikko. And then Neo, Silver, and Opal have to do the ones for their characters. Once that's finished I'll start the ROM 4 thread (hopefully friday night or saturday morning).))

Quote:
The Zodiac Sword
<span style='color:teal'>Crab Cutter,</span> <span style='color:brown'>Bull Blaster,</span> <span style='color:green'>Hurricane Twist,</span> <span style='color:blue'>Twin Healing,</span> <span style='color:gray'>Holy Justice,</span> <span style='color:teal'>Poisoned Water,</span> <span style='color:red'>Demonic Fire,</span> <span style='color:orange'>Maiden's Protection,</span> <span style='color:green'>Gale Force,</span> <span style='color:orange'>Paralyzing Blow,</span> <span style='color:teal'>Eroding Strike,</span> <span style='color:green'>Poison Fang,</span> <span style='color:purple'>Lionheart,</span> Zodiac Sky

Monsters:
<span style='color:orange'>Electriblast</span> - 4/3 - Electric --> Multi Striker, Electric Speed, Electric Heaven, Electricuter, Electribomb
<span style='color:gray'>Midnight Wing</span> - 4/3 - Dark/Mutation --> Shadow Bind, Shadow Shroud, Omni-Mutation, Dark Radience, Drill Dash
<span style='color:green'> Yggdrasil </span> - 4/3 - Ground --> Upheaval, Rock Crusher, Quaker, Multi-Fissure, Grand Quake
<span style='color:orange'>Rayzion</span> - 4/3 - Light --> Shine, Wrath of God, Holy Blades, Devine Power, Heaven's Retribution
<span style='color:red'>Hell Fire </span>- 4/3 - Fire/Dark --> High Temp, Inferno Wall, Fireball Charge, Magma Ocean, Armegeddon
<span style='color:blue'>Aquaticia</span> - 4/3 - Water --> Whirlpool, Hose-Down, Acid Rain, Tsunami Force, Typhoon
<span style='color:aqua'>Ice Celestial</span> - 4/3 - Ice --> Snow Drift, Deep Freeze, Chill Wind, Freezedown, Ice Age
<span style='color:Orange'>Goddess Virgo</span> - 4/3 - Metal/Light --> Mecha Overdrive, Divine Protection, Healing Touch, Heavenly Spear, Righteous Fury
<span style='color:green'>Mythril Dragon</span> - 4/3 - Wind/Metal --> Supreme Guard, Dragon Breath, Updraft, Wind Tunnel, Invincible Charge
<span style='color:gray'>Death Glider</span> - 4/3 - Shadow/Dark --> Negablast, Void Space, Duel Breath, Dark Requiem, Shadow Fade

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 12:07 pm 
Pokémon Champion

Neo said his goodbyes to Amhal, Mustadio, and Varna and watched them go off in the distance.

<span style='color:red'>"I guess it's now time for me to say my goodbyes. It's been fun and I do hope we see eachother in the future. There is something that seems incompleat that I need to do. There are some dark shrines I should take care of back on the other side of the mountains and having a God Monster should prove an easy task for getting them back to normal again. See ya all later."</span>

Neo summoned Ice Bird and took off towards the west over the mountains and back to where he felt home to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:47 pm 
Pokémon Master

<span style='color:gray'>"So...why didn't you go? Silver was curios</span>

<span style='color:pink'>"because...I mainly came here for you...and since you want to stay, I guess I'm staying too cause I ain't leaving without you. So what if my parents think I got kidnapped and probably lying around some river, dead as a doorknob. As long as I'm with you, everything's ok." Opal explained</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"Thanks....I think..." Silver wasn't sure how to take that.</span>

So after a talk, Silver and Opal deicded to explore Orca together as a couple. Saying their goodbyes to the group, they parted ther was. Opal caught and trained more monsters, and she still had to wear the gloves caue of her 'curse' (more explained about that in ROM4 :) Silver may know why...has to do with hinthintnudgenudgebigacidcookiedude)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 11:40 pm 
Mew

<span style='color:green'>DAVID</span>

<span style='color:green'>*David remained silent for a long time as others said their goodbyes. His mind drifted back to all that had happened. First with Moen, then Hellion, and then Bowen. Finally his thoughts turned back to when he had first met Josiah and the others and their first adventure. It all seemed so long ago. Barely more than two years. But it felt like a life time.* "I've changed so much since then..." *He silently reflected.* "But I'm not sure those changes have all been for the good. Back before we fought Moen I even attacked my friends. They removed the evil that had taken over me but I've never felt the same since then. Is it really gone? I barely know who I am anymore..."</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"Hey David." *Jeff waved cautiously. He still wasn't sure how David felt about him after the whole vampire incident.* "You're probably going back to Vahallo, right?"</span>

<span style='color:green'>"Yes..." *David was slow to answer.* "But not right away. I need to go off on my own for a while, get away from it all. I've got a lot to think about, you know what I mean?"</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"I think we all have times like that." *Josiah sympathized.* "I hope you find what you're looking for."</span>

<span style='color:green'>"Yeah." *He turned to go.* "So do I."</span>

"You will." *Shauni smiled as David walked away.* "I'm sure of it."

((Well, that's David's ending. I'll post mine and Virgo's tomorrow morning.))

Quote:
The Zodiac Sword

Monsters:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 6:30 am 
Articuno

Yomikko and Emiel where holding hands
"We've decided, where going back to Onett together, after all, Emiel is really an NPC like me...and its not like he has anywhere else to go"
"But I want to go with you"
Yomikko began to blush, as did Emiel as there grip became tighter.

"I think we will go back to" spoke Shaunisa loudly
"We've been apart for so long...I want some time with just the two of us"
Jeff was silent
Shaunisa looked over at him, confusion mixed with concern over her face
"You...you DO want to be with me..dont you?"
<span style='color:purple'>"Shauni...Shaunisa, I-I dont know"</span>
Shaunisa face went pail and she began to back away from him
<span style='color:purple'>"It never lasts...we always end up fighting...I...I'm going to join Amhal's army with Mustadio, and Varna. Just...just until I'm sure"</span>
"But...but you said..."
<span style='color:purple'>"I'm sorry"</span>
With that, Jeff began to walk away from the group, following in the footsteps of the army
"JEFF!" Shaunisa yelled after him "Please!"
She began to run after him, but when she came over the hillside he had ascended, he was gone...
"Jeff...." Shaunisa whispered as she collapsed to her knees
"why...?"
Jeff was standing in the forest, hiding
<span style='color:purple'>*I'm sorry Shauni...but I cant settle down...and I dont think you can truly either...I need some space... it wasn't long ago I was dead... I need to decided what to do with my life...and I'm not sure if you ARE the shauni I fell in love with...your aura has been different since you merged with Unisha...your a different person....*</span>
Shaunisa's face decided into her lap as she collapsed crying
Jeff felt cold and his heart throbbed
<span style='color:purple'>*I'm sorry Shaunisa...but we both need space...go home to Onett....I'll....I will come for you one day...I promise*</span>

And with a final glance of her, he took of

A few moments passed and Yomikko came to Shaunisa
"Shauni!" she yelled in alarm
"I'm ok Yomikko....I think I understand why he left...but...but I cant sit idly by and wait for him...I'll drive myself insane...I need to go away for a while"
"Where will you go?"
"Where the wind takes me"
She stretched out her wings, turned and smiled at Yomikko
"Tell the others I'll return to Onett...soon enough"
And with that, she took of into the sky
"Goodbye my friends! I'll see you all soon!"
She disappeared into a horizon
Yomikko sighed as Emiel joined her, followed by the others
<span style='color:blue'>"Where did Shauni go?"</span>
"For a little flight...she'll be back sooner or later"
<span style='color:orange'>"Will she be ok on her own?"</span>
"She'll be fine...she took the god monster with her"
<span style='color:gray'>"She what!! Who said she got em!"</span>
<span style='color:pink'>"Thats no fair!"</span>
<span style='color:blue'>"O shut up guys"</span>
<span style='color:orange'>"What about Jeff?"</span>
"I dont know if we will see him any time soon"
"Come on Emiel, lets go home"
"What about you guys? what are you going to do?"

((Jeff is open to come back if he wants, he will be a general in Amals army, Yomikko and Emiel are also open to return, living happily in Onett, they will get married between ROMs and Yomikko will have there first daughter, Shaunisa is just going to be a drifting Ronan between the two ROMS, sorting out random problems people have, making a dramatic return when you least expect it =P )

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 7:53 am 
Shiny Pidgeot King

((Uh... how'd she get two god monsters? Silver still has Manja, Neo took Kuiia back... I know she has Kanma, but that's it. Unless she, like, got Bowen or something, but uh... that's kinda impossible o.o'

And yeah, Silver's hangin' with Opal. Huh... he still can get two more monsters... *Plots and schemes* *shot*))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 10:04 am 
Articuno

(I fogot about neo, I have edited my post so I only take one)

Go to ROM the Comic

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1006 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next