It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:13 pm 
Mew

<span style='color:blue'>*There was a bright flash as Ultima Rainbow's armor was restored.* "Thanks." *He nodded towards Jeff and Silver.*</span>

"So you're back. But it doesn't matter. You have less than a minute left to live!"

<span style='color:blue'>"Damn cheap attacks! I hate stupid moves like that!" *Ultima Rainbow quickly considered trying to shield everyone Moen's ultimate attack. It might work but he'd rather not risk it if he had the choice. "Either way, it's enough time to finish you off! Everyone, attack together with your strongest moves! We need to end this fast!"</span>

"Go Pyrogoth! Help the others!"

<span style='color:gray'>"Right! Get ready for a Planet Crush Rip-off!"</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Legionarre!"</span>

((I can't remember what David and Shuani's strongest stuff is.))

The Zodiac Sword
<span style='color:teal'>Crab Cutter,</span> <span style='color:brown'>Bull Blaster,</span> <span style='color:green'>Hurricane Twist,</span> <span style='color:blue'>Twin Healing,</span> <span style='color:gray'>Holy Justice,</span> <span style='color:teal'>Poisoned Water,</span> <span style='color:red'>Demonic Fire,</span> <span style='color:orange'>Maiden's Protection,</span> <span style='color:green'>Gale Force,</span> <span style='color:orange'>Paralyzing Blow,</span> <span style='color:teal'>Eroding Strike,</span> <span style='color:green'>Poison Fang,</span> <span style='color:purple'>Lionheart,</span> Zodiac Sky

Current Monsters:
<span style='color:orange'>Electricutz</span> - 3/3 - Electric --> Multi Striker, Electric Speed, Electric Heaven, Electricuter, Thunder Ball
<span style='color:gray'>Night Wing</span> - 3/3 - Dark/Wind --> Shadow Bind, Shadow Shroud, Dark Strike, Hurricane Gale, Dark Radience
<span style='color:green'>Mogalmel</span> - 3/3 - Ground --> Leaf Rain, Upheaval, Rock Crusher, Quaker, Multi-Fissure
<span style='color:orange'>Raydion</span> - 3/3 - Light --> Shine, Light Power, Ultra Nova, Wrath of God, Holy Blades
<span style='color:red'>Black Flare </span>- 3/3 - Fire/Dark --> High Temp, Claws of Fire, Inferno Wall, Fireball Charge, Magma Ocean
<span style='color:blue'>Aquatica</span> - 3/3 - Water --> Drench, Whirlpool, Hose-Down, Acid Rain, Tsunami Force
<span style='color:aqua'>Ice Queen</span> - 3/3 - Ice --> Icicle Rain, Snow Drift, Deep Freeze, Chill Wind, Freezedown
<span style='color:Orange'>Valkyrie Virgo</span> - 3/3 - Metal/Light --> Mecha Overdrive, Virgin Veil, Maiden's Healing, Strength of Heart, Heavenly Spear
<span style='color:green'>Armor Dragon</span> - 3/3 - Wind --> Supreme Guard, Dragon Breath, Updraft, Air Blades, Wind Tunnel

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:06 pm 
Gym Leader

<span style='color:green'>*sighs heavily* Okay. Time to try this one out. I've spent a long time perfecting it. Let's just hope it works...</span>

*A strange glow begins to surround David. He beings to mutter a chant to himself.*

<span style='color:green'>"...And so on the pedestal these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:

Look on my works, ye mighty, and dispair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay

Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
</span>

*The glowing gets stronger and stronger with each passing second.*

<span style='color:green'>"alright... it's time... PK Wave!!!"</span>

*A massive wave of psychic energy flew towards Moen, damaging him heavily; but he still stood. David fell to one knee.*

<span style='color:green'>"Man... that took alot out of me..."</span>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:47 pm 
Mew

((What ever happend to your monsters anyway?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:58 am 
Gym Leader

((<.<... >.>... A wizard did it...stupid plotholes.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:36 am 
Articuno

Shaunis monsters fought hard as she sat helpless, mearly watching
"This sucks....I gotta help them..."
".......go...."
Shauni looked at Sutra in suprise "you....you talked"
Sutra noded and then wrote in the durt "Go, your leg is brocken , but you can still fight, dont worry about me"
Shauni noded "Very well"
She stood up, though her leg was in unbleveable pain she was able to stand
"I coming to help! Holy Draw!!2
she struck Moen, hurting him a little more, but not enough...she then collapesed again to the ground
"I have o fight.....get up"
she pulled herself up again
"holy draw!"

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:50 am 
Mew

"10, 9, 8,"

<span style='color:blue'>"We only have time for one more attack! Give him everything you got! Legionairre!"</span>

"7"

<span style='color:green'>"PK Wave!"</span>

"6"

<span style='color:gray'>"Planet Crush Ripoff!"</span>

"5"

"Holy Draw!"

"4"

*The attacks struck Moen, their combined force creating a massive explosion, knocking the group back against the walls. They waited anxiously. Had that been enough?*

The Zodiac Sword
<span style='color:teal'>Crab Cutter,</span> <span style='color:brown'>Bull Blaster,</span> <span style='color:green'>Hurricane Twist,</span> <span style='color:blue'>Twin Healing,</span> <span style='color:gray'>Holy Justice,</span> <span style='color:teal'>Poisoned Water,</span> <span style='color:red'>Demonic Fire,</span> <span style='color:orange'>Maiden's Protection,</span> <span style='color:green'>Gale Force,</span> <span style='color:orange'>Paralyzing Blow,</span> <span style='color:teal'>Eroding Strike,</span> <span style='color:green'>Poison Fang,</span> <span style='color:purple'>Lionheart,</span> Zodiac Sky

Current Monsters:
<span style='color:orange'>Electricutz</span> - 3/3 - Electric --> Multi Striker, Electric Speed, Electric Heaven, Electricuter, Thunder Ball
<span style='color:gray'>Night Wing</span> - 3/3 - Dark/Wind --> Shadow Bind, Shadow Shroud, Dark Strike, Hurricane Gale, Dark Radience
<span style='color:green'>Mogalmel</span> - 3/3 - Ground --> Leaf Rain, Upheaval, Rock Crusher, Quaker, Multi-Fissure
<span style='color:orange'>Raydion</span> - 3/3 - Light --> Shine, Light Power, Ultra Nova, Wrath of God, Holy Blades
<span style='color:red'>Black Flare </span>- 3/3 - Fire/Dark --> High Temp, Claws of Fire, Inferno Wall, Fireball Charge, Magma Ocean
<span style='color:blue'>Aquatica</span> - 3/3 - Water --> Drench, Whirlpool, Hose-Down, Acid Rain, Tsunami Force
<span style='color:aqua'>Ice Queen</span> - 3/3 - Ice --> Icicle Rain, Snow Drift, Deep Freeze, Chill Wind, Freezedown
<span style='color:Orange'>Valkyrie Virgo</span> - 3/3 - Metal/Light --> Mecha Overdrive, Virgin Veil, Maiden's Healing, Strength of Heart, Heavenly Spear
<span style='color:green'>Armor Dragon</span> - 3/3 - Wind --> Supreme Guard, Dragon Breath, Updraft, Air Blades, Wind Tunnel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:53 am 
Gym Leader

((OMFG!!! DBZ-STYLE CLIFFHANGER!!! ROFL!!! *falls over*))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:59 am 
Articuno

The dust from the explosion began to clear, Moens voice was still....
But did death now sing with a silent voice
"is...is it over?" asked Shauni, not noticing her intire leg was now brocken extremly badly by the explosion
"Wait...I feel....weird.." she became unconisius from the pain
Josiah, now back to normal form, and very badly beated himself clawed on hands and knew over to her
<span style='color:blue'>"shauni...."</span>
He lent over her
<span style='color:blue'>"I....wonder if we did it....is it....over...."</span>
The dust cleared, Josiah tured to see if Moen still stood, his eyes met the battle ground, and widend....
((Josiah can finish his cliff hanger, I just thought Id add to it :matrix: ))

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:42 pm 
Mew

((What the *bleep*?!? Pokchu, if you've been reading ROM you should know that we've been trying to cut back on plot twists. Couldn't you at least ask before jumping into the middle of our RP? Personally, I'm not too happy about it but I'll wait for Jeff, Silver, and Shauni's opinions before I decide if I'll delete your post or not.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:50 pm 
Random Trainer

((...Jeff didn't include that in his summary of ROM 2. I read a text file on it, with all interuptions taken out. I...didn't know...;-; Man...I'm so stupid...))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:56 pm 
Mew

((I'm still waiting for opinions on what to do with pokchu's post. Honestly though pokchu, if you wanted to be in ROM you just had to ask. I'm sure we could work in a new character in ROM 3 (which'll be starting soon).))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:06 pm 
Random Trainer

Josiah wrote:
((I'm still waiting for opinions on what to do with pokchu's post. Honestly though pokchu, if you wanted to be in ROM you just had to ask. I'm sure we could work in a new character in ROM 3 (which'll be starting soon).))

((I actually was consulting doing something at the beginning of ROM 3, but this idea sprung to my head since I realized you were just about to start battling Moen, and I noticed "This would be so perfect." I don't know, I never notice my mistakes until someone ridicules me... :-( *Pokchu goes to bang his head agianst the fridge*))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:31 pm 
Gym Leader

((No... just... no... Not in a million years am I going to let this happen. No more friggen plot twists! Sick of them! >_<))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:01 am 
Articuno

(( i am the worst affender of plot twist, but sorry Pokchu (and even my plot twists were removed by Josiah), this is a bit to far, the whole of ROM 1 and 2 has lead up to fighting Moen, and it was Sutra who created the world, thats the point, it was a game, and Sutra the programer/ hacker, we cant have some random person appering now claming to have created the world...when its about to be destryed, Moen is going to destry Orca and send it into the dark world because he lost
"If I can rule, no one will', along thoughs lines...
You might want to be the villen in ROM 3 as so far we only have the Shadows of Souls, sorry Pokchu, but you cant come in so late in the game and do that, your a cool guy and everything, and I like your idea, but it doent fit with everything we have workd towards so far...sorry, I have to vote no..))

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:23 am 
Shiny Pidgeot King

((Yeah... what shauni said. Sorry, but it wouldn't really fit.))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next