It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:43 am 
Mew

((Is it possible to have too many plot twists in one story? BTW Shauni: Didn't we save Codo from Moen earlier in the story?))

<span style='color:blue'>"There! Through those doors!" *Josiah indicated a massive set of wooden doors at the end of the hall.*</span>

<span style='color:orange'>"Heavenly Spear!" *Virgo blasted them to pieces.*</span>

*The group ran inside the cavernous room then stopped, staring up at the towering robot like creature that stood before them.*

"At long last you've arrived." *Moen could be seen in the cockpit of the robot.* "Before we begin the real battle, I salvaged this from the code of another game. Let's see what you can make of it!"

<span style='color:blue'>"You think that is going to stop us?" *Josiah laughed.* "This time I'm not going to lose! We'll destroy you like we should have done two years ago!"</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"Josiah, use that Planet Crush attack again!"</span>

<span style='color:green'>"Planet Crush?"</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"It's a superpowered attack he can use by combining the attacks of all his spirits."</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"No, it wouldn't work."</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"Why not?"</span>

"Moen's not stupid." *Shauni joined the conversation.* "Once he sees what Josiah is doing he'd just KO some of his spirits to prevent the attack like Zodiac did."

<span style='color:blue'>"Exactly. But I do have another idea. Virgo, are you ready?" *She nodded.* "I sure hope this works..." *Josiah held up all his cards.* "Everyone, join your stregnths, the powers of all the elements together and merge with me to form..." *A rainbow of engery surrounded Josiah as he stood there, growing larger and brighter with each second. Surprised, Moen fired a laser like weapon only to have it fizzle and die upon contact. At last the light seemed to fade... The new form looked like Josiah but he was covered in rainbow colored armor and had two swords on his belt. Six wings emerged from his back, constantly flashing from one color to another.* "I," he faced Moen, "am Ultima Rainbow." </span>

The Zodiac Sword
<span style='color:teal'>Crab Cutter,</span> <span style='color:brown'>Bull Blaster,</span> <span style='color:green'>Hurricane Twist,</span> <span style='color:blue'>Twin Healing,</span> <span style='color:gray'>Holy Justice,</span> <span style='color:teal'>Poisoned Water,</span> <span style='color:red'>Demonic Fire,</span> <span style='color:orange'>Maiden's Protection,</span> <span style='color:green'>Gale Force,</span> <span style='color:orange'>Paralyzing Blow,</span> <span style='color:teal'>Eroding Strike,</span> <span style='color:green'>Poison Fang,</span> <span style='color:purple'>Lionheart,</span> Zodiac Sky

Current Monsters:
<span style='color:orange'>Electricutz</span> - 3/3 - Electric --> Multi Striker, Electric Speed, Electric Heaven, Electricuter, Thunder Ball
<span style='color:gray'>Night Wing</span> - 3/3 - Dark/Wind --> Shadow Bind, Shadow Shroud, Dark Strike, Hurricane Gale, Dark Radience
<span style='color:green'>Mogalmel</span> - 3/3 - Ground --> Leaf Rain, Upheaval, Rock Crusher, Quaker, Multi-Fissure
<span style='color:orange'>Raydion</span> - 3/3 - Light --> Shine, Light Power, Ultra Nova, Wrath of God, Holy Blades
<span style='color:red'>Black Flare </span>- 3/3 - Fire/Dark --> High Temp, Claws of Fire, Inferno Wall, Fireball Charge, Magma Ocean
<span style='color:blue'>Aquatica</span> - 3/3 - Water --> Drench, Whirlpool, Hose-Down, Acid Rain, Tsunami Force
<span style='color:aqua'>Ice Queen</span> - 3/3 - Ice --> Icicle Rain, Snow Drift, Deep Freeze, Chill Wind, Freezedown
<span style='color:Orange'>Valkyrie Virgo</span> - 3/3 - Metal/Light --> Mecha Overdrive, Virgin Veil, Maiden's Healing, Strength of Heart, Heavenly Spear
<span style='color:green'>Armor Dragon</span> - 3/3 - Wind --> Supreme Guard, Dragon Breath, Updraft, Air Blades, Wind Tunnel

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:51 am 
Gym Leader

<span style='color:green'>"...sooooo we'll just wait here while you two guys beat the crap out of eachother then?"</span>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:54 am 
Articuno

Quote:
Didn't we save Codo from Moen earlier in the story?))

(I forgot, lets just have it as a trick...him resucing himself, its been down before ^_^')

Moen began to laugh menisgly inside his machine
"hahahahahah! A very good trick, but dont think you are all powerful Ultima Rainbow, you still have a problem"
Moen tured and pulled Sutra up by her clothing and thew her outside the cokpit, she landed and slide along the top of the outer casing and stopped just before she fell. I still have the hacker, and if I am to be insulted, I might just kill her now. So back to busness Ultima Rainbow. If you hit this Mech, you will kill your hacker, and the there will be no way for you to go home"
<span style='color:blue'>"We made our chose long ago...we will remain here"</span>
Moen laughed again "And without the hacker maintaing the system, how long do you think it will be before this world collapes into nothingness?"
"theres no way out for you...this is it, even if you win, you still lose, now! Eat Shaodw Beam!"

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:02 am 
Gym Leader

(ignore this)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:19 am 
Articuno

(I some how grabed Sutra from a 16 foot high mecha cotpit, but hay!)

Shauni retured Pyrogoth to its card
"Now we have the edge"
"Not quite..." sutra began to float in mind air and move back towards Moen
"no way! Thats SO not fair!"
shauni juped into the air and grabed a hold of sutras legs, pulling her back down
"Enough foolish Virus, your days of life are over!"
With a burst of engery shauni was pushed of, but Sutra to fell to the ground
"Fine! keep the witch!"
"Now is the final battle, enough of my toys, you must face me!"
He jumped wat was left of the mech and landed on the ground.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:55 pm 
Gym Leader

((Sin? Come on! This is just getting ridiculous. I was willing to let the other stuff slide; but this is just too much. I love ya Shuani; but it needs to be changed.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:34 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

((I'm with Jeff here... I mean, Moen being Codo was pushing it. I don't even know who or what Sin is- We should be fighting Moen, the FINAL BOSS, remember?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:56 pm 
Mew

((I agree with Jeff and Silver. The whole Anna is David's sister and she and the hacker were friends bit was pushing it, as was the giant robot. And no offense, but Moen being Codo seems pretty ridiculous. And now Sin? Sorry Shauni but could you please give it a rest with the plots twists. A few every now and then is good but this is getting worse than a soap opra.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:04 am 
Mew

((Yeah I'm double posting but I'm the admin so I can do what I want :P Anyway, I was thinking, since Shauni doesn't usually come on the forums over the weekend, and since I have these awesome admin powers, how about I edit her posts a bit so we can get on with the battle? Yes, no? Also, if you want me to edit her posts I'll definately get rid of Sin but should I remove the Moen is Codo bits as well?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:06 am 
Gym Leader

((I agree with all sentiments. I think we need to get rid of the Codo-Moen thing.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:44 am 
Shiny Pidgeot King

((Yeah, the posts must be editted. Other wise it's imposible for a comic reilef to do anything here, besides say it's ridiculous. Beyond all reason.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:59 pm 
Mew

((Ok, posts have been edited. Moen is no longer Codo and there's no Sin transformation either. Let the battle begin! Sorry Shauni.))

((Oh, and Jeff, Ultima Rainbow is not a giant robot. When I said armor I meant armor, you know, breastplate, shoulder guards, that kind of thing.))

<span style='color:blue'>*Ultima Rainbow quickly guaged the situation. Both Sutra and Shauni were unconscious without his armor and weapons his powers were limited.* "David, Silver, you'll have to hold him off for a minute! I need time for my next move to finish</span>."

<span style='color:gray'>"Why, what are you going to do?" </span>

<span style='color:blue'>*Instead of answering Ultima Rainbow closed his eyes and began to glow.* "Armor Restore!"</span>

<span style='color:green'>"Come on, let's do what he says. We need to hold off Moen while he and Shauni recover."</span>

"I grow tired of waiting!" *Moen stepped forward.* "Dark Destruction Wave!"

The Zodiac Sword
<span style='color:teal'>Crab Cutter,</span> <span style='color:brown'>Bull Blaster,</span> <span style='color:green'>Hurricane Twist,</span> <span style='color:blue'>Twin Healing,</span> <span style='color:gray'>Holy Justice,</span> <span style='color:teal'>Poisoned Water,</span> <span style='color:red'>Demonic Fire,</span> <span style='color:orange'>Maiden's Protection,</span> <span style='color:green'>Gale Force,</span> <span style='color:orange'>Paralyzing Blow,</span> <span style='color:teal'>Eroding Strike,</span> <span style='color:green'>Poison Fang,</span> <span style='color:purple'>Lionheart,</span> Zodiac Sky

Current Monsters:
<span style='color:orange'>Electricutz</span> - 3/3 - Electric --> Multi Striker, Electric Speed, Electric Heaven, Electricuter, Thunder Ball
<span style='color:gray'>Night Wing</span> - 3/3 - Dark/Wind --> Shadow Bind, Shadow Shroud, Dark Strike, Hurricane Gale, Dark Radience
<span style='color:green'>Mogalmel</span> - 3/3 - Ground --> Leaf Rain, Upheaval, Rock Crusher, Quaker, Multi-Fissure
<span style='color:orange'>Raydion</span> - 3/3 - Light --> Shine, Light Power, Ultra Nova, Wrath of God, Holy Blades
<span style='color:red'>Black Flare </span>- 3/3 - Fire/Dark --> High Temp, Claws of Fire, Inferno Wall, Fireball Charge, Magma Ocean
<span style='color:blue'>Aquatica</span> - 3/3 - Water --> Drench, Whirlpool, Hose-Down, Acid Rain, Tsunami Force
<span style='color:aqua'>Ice Queen</span> - 3/3 - Ice --> Icicle Rain, Snow Drift, Deep Freeze, Chill Wind, Freezedown
<span style='color:Orange'>Valkyrie Virgo</span> - 3/3 - Metal/Light --> Mecha Overdrive, Virgin Veil, Maiden's Healing, Strength of Heart, Heavenly Spear
<span style='color:green'>Armor Dragon</span> - 3/3 - Wind --> Supreme Guard, Dragon Breath, Updraft, Air Blades, Wind Tunnel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:52 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

<span style='color:gray'>"Right... I'll try my knock-off brand Planet Crush! Go Toshi, Ummie, Kojie, Huene, Rekilec and Spinder! Extreme Flame, Acid Rain, Light Slash, Steel Shadow, Storm Warning and Avalnche!"</span>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 12:20 pm 
Gym Leader

<span style='color:green'>"Okay. Let's see how strong I've really become. Psyshield!"</span>

*David uses his powers to protect Josiah from Moen's attack. while he prepares his attack.*

<span style='color:green'>"Yes! It worked. I just hope that it lasts long enough. Okay, now to distract Moen. HEY! Moen! Come and get me!"</span>

"Grrr... you wretched worm! Dark Destruction Wave!"

<span style='color:green'>"Teleport."</span>

*David teleports behind Moen and stabs him with his spear.*

"Grrrrr... I'm done playing. Now I will destroy you. Black Armageddon. In 1 minute you will all be destroyed."

*A strange dark glow surrounds Moen. David attempts to attack him; but is knocked back by a mysterious force.*

<span style='color:green'>"Damn. We can't get to him. I just hope Josiah finishes first..."</span>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:10 am 
Articuno

((sorry guys, guess I went a little overbored, my bad. I dont mind that you edited my posts, and for the record, I love you guys to, sorry if I caused an upraw :matrix: ))

Shauni began to stair as she came around, she first saw Sutra lay on the ground near her, and then she hured an explosion from behind her, she quickly pulled herself up with what energy she has felt and draged Sutra and herself behind a collume towards the side of the battle field.
She looked at her leg, it was brocked
"A frig...Thats me out, ahh.."
"My cards can still help!"
She threw her monsters into the fray
"Help the others, except you Pyrogoth, protect us.."
Pyrogoth noded and then spred its wings out over the two girls
"I guess we just see want happnes...."

Go to ROM the Comic

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next