It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next
 Post subject: ROM 2: Zodiac Legends
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:00 am 
Mew

((I'm changing the epilogue Jeff wrote at the end of ROM, sorry. Note: Everyone has all their old monsters and since two years have gone by you can add some new monsters you caught during that time. Also, your old monster can have learned new attacks.))

Two years have past since a small band of gamers were pulled into the world of ROM. Together they braved many battles, defeated the eight chosen, and collected all the mutation cards. When offered a choice to return to their own world they declined. For a time they all stayed together in a mansion in Vahallo but before long they began to drift away.

Shauni went back to Onett (the starting village) and has been living there with Yomico. Jeff went off to train with Prince Amhal in some remote area. David remained in Vahallo and became the city's unofficial protector. Felix disapeared barely two months after returning to his human form and no one has heard from him since. Josiah and Silver went off to travel the world and hone their fighting skills but eventually split up and went their seperate ways on the journey.

Our story begins late one night in the middle of a hidden mountain stronghold...

"There's no point in hiding." *A deep voice echoed in the cavernous room. I know you're there."

<span style='color:blue'>"Hmm, guess my stealth skills still need a little work." *Josiah stepped out from behind a piller and confidently faced the shadowy form.* "Looks like I was right after all."</span>

"You're pretty resourceful to have tracked me down. But you see, I'm not quite ready to reveal myself yet so I can't have you telling everyone about me now can I? Your mistake was coming alone without even telling anyone what you were doing. If you had brought your friends you may have had a tiny chance at victory. But now your fate is sealed."

<span style='color:blue'>"Don't get cocky. I've gotten even stronger than I was two years ago." *Josiah held up a card.* "Raydion! Join with me and summon..." *A bright flash enveloped the young man and his angel like monster.* "Perfect Light!" *Six golden wings sprouted from his back and he held a glowing sword in each hand. Perfect Light and the shadowy form dueled back and forth for a time, neither gaining the upper hand.* "Time to end this! Wrath of God!"</span>

*There was a blinding flash and a huge explosion but when the smoke cleared.* "Is that it?" *The shadow form laughed.* "Now it's your turn to die." *With a growing horror Josiah realized that the creature had just been playing with him before. Perfect Light was smashed painfully against a wall and slid to the ground, bleeding heavily.*

<span style='color:blue'>"Damn... Got careless..." *He murmered.* "It may be too late for me but I have to warn the others... Light's Barrier!" *A shimmering wall surrounded his opponent. It wouldn't hold long but it might be just enough... Perfect Light put a finger to his head and concentrated, if he could sense one of his friends... Yes, there is was.* "Silver! There's no time! I can't hold it much longer! The entire world is in danger. I tried to fight it but I'm not strong enough. You have to get the others, maybe together you can..." *The wall shattered.* "No! Not already! Silver, the Zodiac... Aargh!"</span>

<span style='color:gray'>*Silver awoke in a sweat. It took him a moment to get his barings. He was at an inn in a small town midway between Vahallo and the starting village. Had that been a dream? It felt so real... That angel like figure was one of Josiah's fusion forms, he knew that. And he had said the world was in danger... Silver hadn't gotten a look at what Josiah had been fighting but he knew it must be incredibly powerful to defeat Perfect Light. No, it couldn't have been a dream. He had to get the others and then find Josiah fast. Without even waiting for dawn he pulled on his clothes and set off into the night.*</span>

Current Monsters:
<span style='color:orange'>Electricutz</span> - 3/3 - Electric --> Multi Striker, Electric Speed, Electric Heaven, Electricuter, Thunder Ball
<span style='color:gray'>Night Wing</span> - 3/3 - Dark/Wind --> Shadow Bind, Shadow Shroud, Dark Strike, Hurricane Gale, Dark Radience
<span style='color:green'>Mogalmel</span> - 3/3 - Ground --> Leaf Rain, Upheaval, Rock Crusher, Quaker, Multi-Fissure
<span style='color:orange'>Raydion</span> - 3/3 - Light --> Shine, Light Power, Ultra Nova, Wrath of God, Holy Blades
<span style='color:red'>Black Flare </span>- 3/3 - Fire/Dark --> High Temp, Claws of Fire, Inferno Wall, Fireball Charge, Magma Ocean
<span style='color:blue'>Aquatica - 3/3 - Water --> Drench, Whirlpool, Hose-Down, Acid Rain, Tsunami Force</span>
<span style='color:aqua'>Ice Queen - 3/3 - Ice --> Icicle Rain, Snow Drift, Deep Freeze, Chill Wind, Freezedown</span>

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Last edited by Josiah on Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:11 am 
Mew

((A quick reference chart...))

Quote:
Character colors:
<span style='color:blue'>Josiah: Blue</span>
<span style='color:purple'>Jeff: Purple</span>
Shauni: Black
<span style='color:green'>David: Green</span>
<span style='color:gray'>Silver: Gray</span>
<span style='color:red'>Felix: Red</span>
Amhal: Bold + Italic
Misc NPCs: Italic

Quote:
Monster Elements: (I changed it a little to add in a new element that has appeared over the last two years)
fire > water
water > ground
ground > electric
electric > ice
ice > light
light > dark
dark > metal
metal > wind
wind > fire

Quote:
The Legendary Attacks:
SCORCHED EARTH (FIRE)
OMEGA INFERNO (FIRE)
EROSION (WATER)
FOUR SWORDSMAN (GROUND)
THUNDERSTORM (ELECTRIC)
OMEGA THUNDER (ELECTRIC)
SHATTERED SOUL (ICE)
OMEGA BLIZZARD (ICE)
WRATH OF GOD (LIGHT)
INSTAKILL (DARK)
MECHA OVERDRIVE (METAL)
SHREDDING TWISTER (WIND)

Quote:
The Twelve Zodiac Legends

Monster Name: Legendary Attack, Symbol Attack, Planet Attack, Zodiac Blast

<span style='color:teal'>Cancer Attacks: Tsunami, Claw of Crab, Moon Beam, Zodiac Blast ((WATER))</span>

<span style='color:brown'>Tauras Attacks: Four Swordsman, Bull Charge, Venus Flight, Zodiac Blast ((EARTH))</span>

<span style='color:green'>Aries Attacks: Shredding Twister, Countless Sheep, Red Planet, Zodiac Blast ((WIND))</span>

<span style='color:blue'>Gemini Attacks: Shattered Soul/Omega Blizzard, Twin Destruction, Mercury Meteor, Zodiac Blast ((ICE & ICE))</span>

<span style='color:teal'>Pisces Attacks: Erosion, Salmon Spawn, Neptune's Trident, Zodiac Blast ((WATER))</span>

<span style='color:red'>Scorpio Attacks: Scorched Earth, Scorpion Sting, Pluto Punch, Zodiac Blast ((FIRE))</span>

<span style='color:gold'>Capricorn Attacks: Thunderstorm, Storming Goat, Saturn Strike, Zodiac Blast ((ELECTRIC))</span>

<span style='color:teal'>Aquarias Attacks: Erosion, Bearer of Water, Uranus Undoing, Zodiac Blast ((WATER))</span>

<span style='color:gray'>Libra Attacks: Wrath of God, Scales of Justice, Venus's Judgement, Zodiac Blast ((LIGHT))</span>

<span style='color:orange'>Virgo Attacks: Mecha Overdrive, Virgin Veil, Mercury Metal, Zodiac Blast ((METAL))</span>

<span style='color:green'>Sagittarius Attacks: Shredding Twister, Centaur Shot, Rings of Jupiter, Zodiac Blast ((WIND))</span>

<span style='color:purple'>Leo Attacks: Instakill, Pride of the Lion, Exploding Sun, Zodiac Blast ((DARK))</span>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:43 am 
Blaziken

<span style='color:lightgreen'>"No... Help! Somebody!"</span>
*A young man was crying out to anyone who might hear him. The house was ablaze and he was stuck in it. The front and back doors were on fire, and so were the windows. The young man ran down some stairs to a dark basement. He tried to escape the smoke and fire, but the fire eventually burned through the floor, to the basement. He looked up as a beam fell towards him. Everything happened in an instant. The young man had no time to move as the beam fell on top of him!*

*David awoke in his bed. He appeared so frightened. His light brown hair stood up and sweat dripped from his forehead.*
<span style='color:green'>What? No! he thought to himself.
"I thought those dreams have left me. The last one wasn't as bad .... but this... Why is this happening?"</span>
*David lied back in his bed. He stared at the cieling, unable to go to sleep until the next morning.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:51 am 
Gym Leader

*Thwack! Thwack Thwack!*

"Phew... Your skills have improved in two years."

<span style='color:purple'>"I've had a great teacher."</span>

"I think you are ready for this. This sword has been passed down from generation to generation. Having no children of my own I would like you to have it."

<span style='color:purple'>"Wow... the craftsmanship is amazing. I am honored."</span>

"Now that you've finished your training what will you do?"

<span style='color:purple'>"I guess I'll just travel for awhile. You know see what this world has to offer. I'll be leaving tomorrow morning."</span>

*The next day, at dawn.*

"I wish you luck on your journey."

<span style='color:purple'>"Thank you friend."</span>

*Jeff sets out into the unknown. By his side is his ever faithful monster Bubble; who has merged with his other monsters.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:22 am 
Mew

((Merging monsters? Weird...))

<span style='color:blue'>"Ugh..." *Josiah awoke with a really bad headache. He opened his eyes and looked around. He was in a small dungeon cell with only a small torch for light. Blood stained his clothes as he struggled to a sitting posistion.* "Why am I still alive? He could have killed me but didn't... Crap, my cards are gone. I'll have to find them before trying to escape from this fortress. Although, I can't do either from inside this cell..." *Josiah reached into a hidden pocket on the inside of his shirt and was relived to find the card he'd hidden there in case of an emergency. Standing was still painful but he had to try and escape not only to save himself but everyone else as well. * "Sure hope Silver got my message, and that he can find everyone else. Anyway, go Ice Queen!" *The monster that appeared looked like a beautiful young woman except that her entire body was made of ice.* "Use Chill Wind on the bars." *The rusty metal instantly froze solid. Josiah got a running start and charged into them, shattering the icy bars.* "Ouch..." *He groaned and returned Ice Queen. He couldn't afford to be seen. He had been allowed to live once doubted he'd be so lucky again. Slowly, carefully, he set out down the nearest passage, searching for his monster cards.*</span>

Current Monsters:
<span style='color:orange'>Electricutz</span> - 3/3 - Electric --> Multi Striker, Electric Speed, Electric Heaven, Electricuter, Thunder Ball
<span style='color:gray'>Night Wing</span> - 3/3 - Dark/Wind --> Shadow Bind, Shadow Shroud, Dark Strike, Hurricane Gale, Dark Radience
<span style='color:green'>Mogalmel</span> - 3/3 - Ground --> Leaf Rain, Upheaval, Rock Crusher, Quaker, Multi-Fissure
<span style='color:orange'>Raydion</span> - 3/3 - Light --> Shine, Light Power, Ultra Nova, Wrath of God, Holy Blades
<span style='color:red'>Black Flare </span>- 3/3 - Fire/Dark --> High Temp, Claws of Fire, Inferno Wall, Fireball Charge, Magma Ocean
<span style='color:blue'>Aquatica - 3/3 - Water --> Drench, Whirlpool, Hose-Down, Acid Rain, Tsunami Force</span>
<span style='color:aqua'>Ice Queen - 3/3 - Ice --> Icicle Rain, Snow Drift, Deep Freeze, Chill Wind, Freezedown</span>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:37 am 
Gym Leader

((I only want to deal with one monster from now on.))

*As Jeff reached the town he headed straight for the bar. ((Remember he's 22 now!)) He parked himself right in front of the barkeep and ordered a tall mug of ale. Little did he know that a certain comic relief would be showing up soon.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:49 am 
Random Trainer

((do you mind if i merge my monsters?or would you rather not have me copy that?))

KURBOH(1/3)----->earth--->spire(earth)<br>DIN->1/3-->earth--->quake<br><br><br><br>venus djiini:well,i'm stuck too,mate.<br>isaac:whats with the australian accent?<br>jenna:hey!you can't say australian yet,there is no such thing as australia yet!<br>sheba:ignore the earth and fire adept with the djiin behind me.<br>garet:...0.o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:51 am 
Gym Leader

((Go ahead.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:55 am 
Random Trainer

<span style='color:red'>((okay!thank you!))
*felix had been training his monsters,after the last 2 years he had 'evolved' his monsters to differenrent stages,djiin was now djiini,the 2nd stage,boom had stayed the same,and star was now star light,the 3/3 form of star.*"mergin time!" *djiini,starlight,and boom merged to make the star boom djiin!(long name :blink: )</span>

KURBOH(1/3)----->earth--->spire(earth)<br>DIN->1/3-->earth--->quake<br><br><br><br>venus djiini:well,i'm stuck too,mate.<br>isaac:whats with the australian accent?<br>jenna:hey!you can't say australian yet,there is no such thing as australia yet!<br>sheba:ignore the earth and fire adept with the djiin behind me.<br>garet:...0.o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:02 am 
Gym Leader

((you have to do [/color] instead of [color=red] at the end))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:03 am 
Random Trainer

((thankies!your tuen to post ^_^ ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:07 am 
Blaziken

use [*color-red] text [*/color] but with out the aterics.
oh, nevermind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:19 am 
Gym Leader

((Right-o!))

*As he finished off the last mug, he paid his tab and headed out the door. He was just about to head to the inn when heard a familiar voice.*

<span style='color:gray'>"Gotta find the others... Gotta find the others..."</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"Hey there."</span>

*Silver stopped immeadiatly causing him to fall down.*
<span style='color:gray'>"Fudge Crackers!"</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"What's all the hub-bub, bub?"</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"I had this dream..."</span>

*Silver explains the dream to Jeff.*

<span style='color:purple'>"Well then let's go! We can take a carriage."</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"Well then what are we waiting for?"</span>

*Jeff whistles and a horse-drawn carriage shows up.*

"Where to sir?"

<span style='color:purple'>"Silver?"</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"To Adamingo, quickly!"</span>

"Of course, sirs."

*While in the carriage, Jeff falls asleep. 4 hours pass.*

<span style='color:gray'>"Hey! Wake up!"</span>

*Silver gives Jeff a hard nudge.*

<span style='color:purple'>"Huh... wha?"</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"We're almost there."</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"YAAAAAWWWWWWWWNNNN!!! Right-o. Hey! Check out bubble, he's completely changed since you last saw him. He merged with both Drakonne AND Fangestral."</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"Wow. That's awsome!"</span>

*The carriage stops and they get out. Jeff pays the man.*

<span style='color:purple'>"Well we're here. Now what?"</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"We look for the others, that's what."</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"Like a needle in a haystack..."</span>

<span style='color:red'>END PROLOUGE</span>

<span style='color:red'>CHAPTER 1: SEARCH FOR SURVIVORS</span>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:23 am 
Random Trainer

<span style='color:red'>*felix sees a carriage stop and he walks over,seeing the others.* "hello,remember me?"</span>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:27 am 
Gym Leader

<span style='color:purple'>"Hmm... Felix! How's it been?"</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"A needle in a haystack, huh?"</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"Shaddup Silver."</span>

<span style='color:red'>"I've been good. Check out my merged monster."</span>.

<span style='color:purple'>"Wow. Yours merged too? So did bubble!"</span>

<span style='color:red'>"Great! So what brings you here?"</span>

*Silver explains his dream.*

<span style='color:red'>"I see... Well I've been itching to go on an adventure and this fits the bill. Let's go."</span>

<span style='color:purple'>"But where?"</span>

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next