It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:19 am 
Torchic

yes legal... for about four seconds or so

i have a little trouble with spelling, so if i say something you cant read, pm me ill try to rephase it, if you can understood what im saying but still want to yell at me about spelling, its your own problem.<br><br><a href='http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/6256/zeds0bd.png' target='_blank'>My sprites</a>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:46 pm 
Egg

I play bothe Yu-gi-oh with a bounce deck and Magic the Gathering with either a madness deck or a lift off deck none of which are particularly good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:40 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

I have lots of yu-gi-oh cards, I have a warrior haymaker deck, as well as a deck of my own design (I call it the Deck de Stevenson) which is pretty much unkillable, unless I get a horrible hand.

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:41 am 
Pokémon Champion

I'm trying to make a deck that contains both level dragons, 3 of the first and secound stage and 2 of the final stage, 2 Lord of D. and afew supporter monster cards to mainly be used for Armed Dragon Lv 5 and 7 speicals :) Also 3 Level up and Graveyard of the 4th Dimention will come in real handy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:26 pm 
Mew

I have an Exodia deck, a Dark Paladin/Spell Caster deck, and an Equip Spell deck. All are pretty solid although the newest banlist certainly hurt. Unfortunately, I tend to have really horrible luck of the draw no matter what deck I'm playing so aside from rare good days when I do really awesome I tend to go about half and half for wins and losses.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:42 pm 
Pokémon Champion

I just wish I could battle other people besides my brother and my friends.

And I do wish my brother would trade me his VWXYZ Dragon Catapult fusion card. I have all the required fusion cards and the cards for those fusions.

Man, it's going to take forever to find all the copies of the black flame dragon I want.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:44 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

Josiah wrote:
I have an Exodia deck, a Dark Paladin/Spell Caster deck, and an Equip Spell deck. All are pretty solid although the newest banlist certainly hurt. Unfortunately, I tend to have really horrible luck of the draw no matter what deck I'm playing so aside from rare good days when I do really awesome I tend to go about half and half for wins and losses.

I always completely ignore the ban list. I only use my deckl for casual play anyways, so what's the point?

Also, it isn't really a trading card game, but I collect lots of heroclix.

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:14 pm 
Egg

Does that Medabot's game with the dice and different parts count as a TCG? Because if so then I own at that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:57 am 
Egg

Ive only played Pokemon before

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:20 pm 
Blaziken

During the early years of Pokemon in America my brothers and I bought around 2,000 Pokemon cards, though none of us use them anymore.

I just play Yu-gi-oh now version 3, I think, rules. I'll duel anyone anytime.

See you in heaven, one day.<br><br>*singing* Coke, Coke, Coke, Cherry Coke Coke Coke.<br><br>Read my comic Blues Rhapsody: Redux <a href='http://www.nerdramblingz.com/bluesrhapsody/' target='_blank'>http://www.nerdramblingz.com/bluesrhapsody/</a><br><br>"Did I just kill a gay clown?" Yugioh: The Abridged version

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:05 am 
Combusken

I played Pokemon Yu gi oh now playing Magic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:24 pm 
Blaziken

I recently found my Lunch Money card game! Man I love that game. Nothing more fun then beating up other Cathloc School girls for their lunch money. *actual plot of card game*

See you in heaven, one day.<br><br>*singing* Coke, Coke, Coke, Cherry Coke Coke Coke.<br><br>Read my comic Blues Rhapsody: Redux <a href='http://www.nerdramblingz.com/bluesrhapsody/' target='_blank'>http://www.nerdramblingz.com/bluesrhapsody/</a><br><br>"Did I just kill a gay clown?" Yugioh: The Abridged version

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:17 pm 
Pokémon Master

Yu-Gi-Oh. But wait, there's more:

Favourite Monster card: VW-Tiger Catapult (2000/2100; 6 stars; Light; Machine/Fusion("V-Tiger Jet" + W-Wing Catapult")/Effect: This card can only be special summoned from your fusion deck by removing from play the above cards on your side of the field. (You do not use "Polymerization"). By discarding one card from your hand, change the battle position of one monster on your opponent's side of the fielf. (Flip Effects are not activated at this time).)

Favourite Spell card: Pot of Avarice (Select 5 Monster Cards from your Graveyard, then add them to your Deck and shuffle it. Sfter that, draw 2 cards from your Deck.)

Favourite Trap card: Sakurestu Armor (You can only activate this card when your opponent declares an attack. Destroy the attacking monster.)

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:35 am 
Blaziken Level 100

My favorite TCG used to be yu-gi-oh,but now it is magic the gathering.I use a blue,green, and black deck.Blue for drawing cards and getting myself out of bad situations(mostly by countering spells or returning them to their owners deck/hand).Green for raw power,swarms of tokens,and destroying artifacts/enchantments.And black,for anything else I might need or just to mess with my opponet.I play a few other card games too(I even have some zatch bell cards).

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:00 am 
Blaziken

Pokemon. I used to be a big fan of the TCG, but I never really played competitively, and my interest has died out a lot.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next