It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 538 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:57 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Zoras, your argument is petty and has zero basis. His argument has a foothold, and a solid, well-structured basis. Honestly, which one seems to make more sense? You resort to name calling as your primary basis for an argument. Your outburst was absolutely uncalled for, and extremely immature. I would expect a reaction like that from a five-year-old, but I honestly would hope for better from someone older than that. Just because the cards didn't fall your way and you refuse to own up to a past mistake is no reason to start cussing everyone out... could you imagine if the world's leaders did that? We'd be in an even worse mess than the world is in now. Try to show some decency, and if you are incapable of doing so, then grow up.

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:15 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Oh, it has nothing to do with taking sides, Zoras. I was just impressed that he jumped in like that. Now, it is very bad taste to join a forum for the sole purpose of berating one of the members, regardless of the situation. However, he at least had the dignity to present himself intelligently, which I can respect. No matter what, that has nothing to do with this anyway. We're not going to shun you or look down on you because of something that happened on another forum. That doesn't matter here. What does matter is how you act here. Which, to date, has been mildly irritating (Yes, I'm referring to those PMs between you and Colly~) but nothing serious. You're part of the forums and you have been for a long time.

If you go into hysterics and start insulting people because we don't have a pity party for you, that's a problem. It is totally uncalled for to explode at the entire forum because three people (who have a sense of humor, by the way) don't feel bad for you because you were banned from some unrelated forum. We don't hate you. You're allowed to express your opinions and whatever else you want to do. But if you're going to rant about being banned for no reason, then expect pity after the other guy gives his side...

Wait, he plays with toys for a living? As in he gets paid for it? That's not something to fling insults about, that's something to be jealous of. No matter what we do, we will never be lucky enough to get paid to play with toys (sadfrog.jpg).

Point is, calm down. We're not taking sides here, but if you're going to act out about it, any positive reputation you had built up here can be destroyed pretty quickly.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:42 pm 
Egg

Zoras wrote:
and as for you Shin Goji, i highly doubt that your constant harassment is smiled upon.
because of you my views have diminished and my rank has been dropped you stupid little twit.
and now you are threatening me on an alternate forum than the one you rob people with?

i suggest you leave now before things get ugly.

First of all, let me apologize to the fine people of this forum who are obviously quite intelligent. I'm being very serious, it's a very pleasant change to see people who can string full sentences together without using leetspeak, screaming URGAY, or defending their very weak points with imageshack and clever quotes. It was never my intention to jump into your space to spank some uppity monkey who obviously has it coming to him. However I honestly just felt like addressing someone who I had heard was over on these forums saying he was "sent by me" to start some trouble. I'm starting to see that there are multiple accounts of Zoras or Zoras' friends who are not content with one personality, but need to start flamewars with several. This is probably Yet Another Lamango.

To Zoras, YOU are the one who have diminished your own views and your rank, whatever that rank may be and whomever may be viewing you. You took the rope I gave you, ran screaming to the top of the highest building and flung yourself off it with wildest abandon to hang yourself with a bright bright hate that can be seen for miles, but it can only be seen in your own mind. You just showed everyone WHY I banned you. Thank you.

I don't rob people on my forums. This Friday, I'll be presenting a check to Cromer's to give to Harvest Hope Food Bank in Columbia, South Carolina in the amount of almost $600.00. This was all donated by the fans. I made the challenge. They answered. I'll be videotaping the incident in full Godzilla costume for their entertainment and reward, and that will put to rest the threats that you and "VictorFreis" have been spreading that I'm pocketing the money. Unemployment is at an all time high, and brave men and women are dying in some Godforsaken foreign land so that you can have the right to act a fool in public. Your internet butthurt is small and inconsequential. You need to deal with whomever is bullying you at school, and not take all that rage to vomit it out on forums. That's what kids do. Adults deal with their problems.

Finally, I don't play with toys for a living. I have a real job. I play with toys for fun. There's a difference. I only wish I could get paid to bounce around with Godzilla figures.

Again, apologies to the fine people of this forum. For what it is worth, I tip my hat to you. You have my respect, and I will not bother you with this nonsense again. I'm going to deal with the guilty parties on my forums and send them to the dark place.

Zoras, I just banned your other two accounts on my forums. I will be turning your IP and E-Mail into the proper authorities tomorrow since I now have digital proof of you threatening to kill me sent from your email because I "took away your audience from two forums". That's a violation of the federal law and considered a felony. Don't drop the soap.

Last edited by Shin-Goji on Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:27 pm 
Pokémon Master

No worries, Shin-Goji. What you were doing was right, and we also apologize for Zoras' behavior. In the meantime, I think we should all just drop the subject and get along with one-another. That applies to you too, Zoras. I'm sure Shin didn't mean anything personal against you, and I think it's about time you move on. Shin, you're free to stay on the forums if you wish. There are a lot of cool people on here, such as myself, Saber, Silver, Josiah, just about anyone I can name. You'll get along with us fairly easily.

Trophy Case:
Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:42 pm 
Egg

You should not feel like you have to apologize for the actions of another. It's noble, but it's not your responsibility. I have no beef whatsoever with your fine forums. Zoras is an ill person who does not represent you. I wish nothing but the best of you and yours.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:00 am 
Mew

I'm gone for a day due to driving and internet problems and look what I miss... Actually, that's probably a good thing.

Anyway, I've got to say that I agree with Silver's last post. Couldn't have said it better myself. You're free to post your opinions here Zoras, but cussing everyone out because we don't agree with you isn't going to get you any sympathy. And Shin-Goji presented his side of things much better than you did. You're welcome to stay here if you want. we won't get on you for events on another forum, but if you do stay you really need to improve your attitude.

To Shin-Goji, while I pretty much agree with Silver, I understand that it's occastionally neccessary to join another forum to defend youself against baseless accusations. I've had to do that myself a couple of times in the past. Your apology is accepted and I must say that it's nice to meet another web comic author who not only argues his points politely and logically but does so with excellent spelling and grammar. It's a very nice change from some silmilar situations I've had to deal with in the past.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:23 pm 
Pokémon Master

*sigh* The Week of Randomness is about over for me. No, it's not because I'm busy or anything. It's the forum has been crashing for me countless times this week. I am aware Josiah is working on this problem, but it doesn't change the fact I can't post a single reply. I was so looking forward to this week, too, for I was really looking forward to getting more involved in the forum. It doesn't really matter, now, since there's nothing I can do about it. At least seven times, I tried posting again when the forum activated again, but it would always crash... I don't see any more fun for me this week.

I'm hoping this reply will post and not crash like the other 50 that failed on me... If it does, it's by luck...

Trophy Case:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:58 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

*Gives White Samurai some miming of encouragement*
*Types at an imaginary computer* *Gets angry at imaginary computer* *Bashes imaginary computer with imaginary baseball bat*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:23 pm 
Pokémon Master

When it comes to fools at school, I can tolerate 99% of them. But when they cross the line by dealing drugs, stealing, and assaulting people, people like that make me sick.

Me, I go to a school full of a lot of idiots. Two weeks ago, a laptop adapter of mine which is school property was stolen from me (I proved it was stolen to the school officials) by some jerk at my lunchroom. Next thing I knew, coming back from Christmas break, FOUR PEOPLE I knew who went to my school got expelled for alcohol use in school and the trading of marijuana, which got them into trouble with the sheriff, putting them into juvenile mandatory confinement, charges, and expulsion from school. It doesn't stop there, no. I can't walk around school one day without seeing a poor kid being beat up or picked on, flirting or harassing with the teachers, on purposely getting into trouble, or yelling out how much they hate God.

If only all the dishonest and foolish people at school would just learn and mature. At this rate, that adapter and phone I lost from last year may not ever be recovered. *sigh* Don't get me wrong. I love a lot of people at school and in my community, but I do have to accept there will always be those fools who will do their little thing and act like the little kids they are.

Trophy Case:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:41 am 
Pokémon Master

People are just complete assholes sometimes. There's no other way that I can put it. Constant bullying at school. Too nervous to talk to the girl I love. Parents controlling everything that I do. I don't want to write a long-winded rant, this is pretty much all I can say about this.

Edit: I read through this thread again. It's amazing how much I can see that I've grown, just the way that I'm typing, since I joined the forums. This thread really helped me get through 7th grade, and even though a lot of the stuff I was raging about was pointless, you guys helped me through. I think of all of you as a great family and I love this community. Thank you.

My tunes :-)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:51 am 
Mew

Glad to help, Cheez!

In response to Metal... Unfortunately, peoples' attitudes these days seem to be getting worse rather than better. Aside from a decline in relgion and morals, we have the whole anti-discipline movement. When I was a kid I got spanked or otherwise punished when I did something wrong. Did those punishments mentally impair me? No. They taught me what not to do. Seriously, child psychologists today are complete morons...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:44 pm 
Gym Leader

Also glad to help Cheeze. ^_^

And it's not just the child psychologists, its the parents as well, they seem to have a habit these days of blaming other people for their child's behavior.
Then there's the ones that don't care, or believe their children are perfect and if their kids do something wrong, it never happened. I know a couple parent's like that. And heard of others, and then there's the whole concept of appearance. People wanting to look like good parents and such.

Kids also happen to be blatantly honest, sometimes in a bad way. I remember one time I went to the video store with my mum and little sister. There was a fairly large lady in there at the same time. My little sister said "Mum that fat lady's very fat". Apparently the woman heard and said something along the lines of "What a rude child" and stalked off to another part of the store.
Mum told my sister off for it and wouldn't by her anything. Sister ended up sitting in the store crying until we left, and she was still upset.
Pretty much, mum refuses to get her anything because she said something she should have. She looks like a "bad" parent to the woman because my sister said something insulting about her. Yet she looks like a "bad" parent to others who aren't aware what happened because all they see is a child sitting on the floor crying.

We can't please everyone unfortunately. People don't want to be seen as "bad" parent's by disciplining their kids in public. So their seen as "bad" parent's for not controlling their kids when their running around everywhere.
I was one of the kids that ran around everywhere. My parent's tried putting me on a leash apparently. Supposedly I just ran around people and got their legs tangled up. Yup that didn't work.

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:45 pm 
Mew

Very true. I'd put more of the blame on parents than kids though, since it's the parents' job to teach their kids. But yeah, once you reach a certain age you should be able to figure out proper and improper behavior on your own.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:53 am 
Gym Leader

Yeah, in regards to the situation with my sister though, she was about six at the time (can't remember exactly but it doesn't make that much of a difference). It was a bit unfair for the woman to react the way she did, although my sister has always been tall for her age (She's 11 now and about 5"5'... she's almost taller then me. But thats okay cause I'm still taller then mum.), so I can see that the woman would have thought she was older.

And then we have the kids who wont be taught no matter how much you try.

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:21 am 
Mew

I think that, with proper instruction and discipline, parents should be able to get any kid to behave at least most of the time unless said kid has a mental disorder or something.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 538 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next