It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:23 pm 
Egg

Location: In the computer in the banned Electric Soldier Porygon episode!
I like those little Google games that replace the Google logo, and take hours to master, so I got really excited at the Olympic mini-events you can play now.

I even figured out how to save them to play offline, just extract all the files to the same place and click one of the "London 2012 ~~~~~~.htm" files.

Sorry about the zip being split, but blame Josiah's upload limit, I needed it about 35 kB larger. I know for certain you can use jZip to merge them.
EDIT: You have to switch the .zip endings for the number endings. Instead of doodles.001.zip, it would be doodles.zip.001 . The uploader won't allow numeric endings, and the Zip opener on your computer won't like it with just .zip.

It has all the playable ones up to August 10, ENJOY!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:49 pm 
Egg

Location: In the computer in the banned Electric Soldier Porygon episode!
Here's a little tutorial on how to change the text shown in the box at the end. If you play one of the games, you see I stuck a little thing there.
To change it:
1. Find the JavaScript (.js) file for the game you want to edit.
2. Open it in a text editor, like Notepad.
3. Scroll down and look for the place where there are blank lines around some text. I put in the blank lines to make it easier to see.
4. Change the text inside the quotes to whatever you want, just make sure the quotes and semicolon are there!!!
5. Save it, and (re)load the game in the tab next to this message :-P
6. Play the game through, and your message will be below the score!
7. You are now a hacker. B-D

(sorry for the double-post, but it seemed better this way.)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]