It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Kako MISSING! D*=
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:19 pm 
Random Trainer

The last thing Kako said to me was she'd be online Saturday. She wasn't, she didn't send me anything the next day or today. This is unheard of, she never just disappears. I know something's very wrong. I tried both the phone numbers she gave me and one said that it'd been disconnected and the other just didn't get an answer. *sniff* If you have any information about Kako's whereabouts, or have a way of contacting her, tell me! PM me. *cries*

"The press can hold its magnifying glass up to our problems, bringing them into focus; or they can use that magnifying glass to light ants on fire, and then perhaps host a week of shows on the sudden flaming ants epidemic."

Last edited by Eclectric on Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Kako MISSING! D*=
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:34 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Though I understand that you're worried... this thread is completely pointless, as we already have a thread to report missing members.

Additionally... I kind of doubt any one else would have more information than you would, seeing as you've got her phone number which I don't believe anyone else has... aside from perhaps Dark Gentleman, who you could have just sent a Private Message. And not risk potentially giving away information in public that Kako may not have wanted distributed.

Besides that, it's only been, what, two days? I wouldn't say it's time to be worried just yet anyways.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:27 am 
Random Trainer

Silver wrote:
Though I understand that you're worried... this thread is completely pointless, as we already have a thread to report missing members.

Additionally... I kind of doubt any one else would have more information than you would, seeing as you've got her phone number which I don't believe anyone else has... aside from perhaps Dark Gentleman, who you could have just sent a Private Message. And not risk potentially giving away information in public that Kako may not have wanted distributed.

Besides that, it's only been, what, two days? I wouldn't say it's time to be worried just yet anyways.

It's been three days. She always lets me know when she's going to be out of town or something like that but she said she'd be there Saturday and Sunday. I've known her for five years, and this has never happened before.

"The press can hold its magnifying glass up to our problems, bringing them into focus; or they can use that magnifying glass to light ants on fire, and then perhaps host a week of shows on the sudden flaming ants epidemic."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:44 am 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Ok, well, no one else has known her for that long, so you probably won't get any help by posting a topic where anyone can see. As I said, not only do we have an existing topic for missing members, but as far as I know you're the only one with her phone number. So this topic isn't going to do you any good anyway. We typically don't even notice if a member's gone for just a few days, seeing as it happens all the time... because people do have internet problems, may have some other obligation that they forgot about, and parents that can ground them on a whim. So making a scene out of it is never a good plan.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:17 pm 
Mew

While I do hope Kako's ok, I agree with Silver on all counts. You know her the best so it's unlikely that any of us know something you don't. Plus, unexpected things happen all the time, keeping people from getting online and the like. Most likely, there's nothing to worry about.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:38 pm 
Random Trainer

Kako's back. Would someone lock this thread for me please? *phew*

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]