It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:07 am 
Pokémon Master

Once again, I'm making a resolution not to make a resolution. As well as making sure I get As and high Bs for the rest of High School and the begining of college... I already broke my first resolution, haven't I?

As for my 2009 resolutions, I promised myself I would get a job(no), get a drivers licence(no), and make better grades(does a better ACT score count? No, I first took it this year). Also not to make a resolution, which I think I only now just broke by making more this year.

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:53 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Silly Gar... you're breaking your resolution not to make a resolution by making a resolution not to make a resolution!

That makes sense.

Think about it.

But that's my resolution again this year, resolving not to make a resolution. Maybe this year I should make it my resolution to give up lent for lent?

Paradoxes are fun.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:09 pm 
Pokémon Master

Actually, making a resolution not to make a resolution makes sense. What if I'm implying that I'm making a resolution not to make a resolution next year. Get it?

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:17 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

But if it's specifically a New Year's Resolution not to make any New Year's Resolutions, then you're breaking it by making a New Year's Resolution not to make any New Year's Resolutions.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:27 pm 
Pokémon Master

I forgot what my '09 resolution was, but this year I hope to become a better person to everybody (in real life).

Trophy Case:
Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:28 am 
Random Trainer

I don't think I had a 2009 resolution. ^^'
But mine for this year is to fold a panorama box displaying the four seasons, from an origami book I have. I've been meaning to do it for some time now, but...never really got around to it...as usual...

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:31 pm 
Pokémon Master

I resolve to go on PVF more, and play TF2 less. Actually I can't give up TF2 it's way too addictive...

My tunes :-)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:24 am 
Random Trainer

I resolve to get better grades this year, organic chemistry's destroying my GPA :sweat:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:47 am 
Mew

I never really got into the whole resolution thing, so I'm with Gar.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:17 am 
Random Trainer

;-) I make the same resolution evey year and its not to die. That way when the new year comes I feel very happy that I've went a whole year and my resolution is done.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArtOfHeartStudio Twitter: https://twitter.com/ArtOfHeartStudi

DeviantART: http://kako-cakes.deviantart.com/ Official Website: http://www.artofheartstudio.wix.com/art ... lifeareone

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]